WE WUZ ASTRONOTS 'N SHIEEEET

Have you thought the deep cold depths of space would be a reasonable escape from shitty music?
Think again…

archive.fo/89vei
mixmag.net/read/jeff-mills-is-going-to-be-the-first-dj-to-play-in-space-news

Attached: ert.jpg (660x440, 45.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/89vei
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Boomer.

He could atleast play Deltron, but no he has to choose fucking Jamiroquai

t. Based Elon

It's an April fools joke dummy.

>archive.fo/89vei
It's a joke, you stupid fuck.

It makes sense to send monkeys in space to test something before you send people. They used to do this shit all the time in the 50's and 60's and it worked. It's time it made a comeback.

They just want to swing from trees and lick themselves. Ship them to Africa, not space for cruel experiments I say.

Attached: monkey experiment.jpg (1280x720, 99.53K)

If they want to live with us, they must earn their keep SOMEHOW. At least this way they do SOMETHING.

Ironically sounds cool.

OP you stupid fuck.

They don't want to live with us. Jews keep shipping them here to ruin the ecosystem.

Then we ship them into space on a one way ticket to test our shit before we colonize it. Apes might be first to mars, but I won't mind living next to a monkey graveyard after we terraform it.

Jesus OP at least read your shit before posting.

Send the niggers to space and let us keep beautiful green earth.

It's an april fools joke you retarded nigger.

Attached: IMG_9192.JPG (396x127, 19.76K)

nah, I'm done. out of classical and any other music deserving of the title, art, they choose actual sonic pollution. this is proof the west is dead. the future is gonna be niggers and spics using ramshackle white technology to spread MP3s of "muh dick" everywhere. Fucking embarrassing.

This already happened back in 1957/58. It was a different time.

Attached: zamb.mp4 (640x360, 4.68M)

Musk is doing great things no doubt, but he's not our guy for sure. He's just another pc corporation.

See You

I'd have sent the VA for Space Dandy.

This is a good thing, user. None of the chimps that get sent to space ever return.

Ironically Mills' brand of techno is very much classically inspired to the extent that he has performed using live philharmonic orchestra. It has no racial overtones whatsoever. So perhaps it is your lack of knowledge that is embarrassing.