First they came for Ricky Vaughn

Huffington Post just doxed Ricky Vaughn and his entire family over twitter and it has been forced to trending. This is a happening. Soon, it will be happening to (you) if we don't do something. If we let them get away with this, it will continue. Doxing is now a fair play in this Meme War. Every last employee of the Huffington Post, along with their family, friends, and even their children, should get tossed straight into /baph/ and the deep web. (inb4 NYPA) If we let them get away with this, we're next. Doxing is now kosher. Let the games begin.

"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Let's make >>>/baphomet/ great again.((((Huffpo))) can be doxed without defending Ricky Vaughn )

Attached: 5ac537c42000001311eb3e66.jpeg (400x400, 40.96K)

Ricky Vaughn is closer to them than he is to us

Attached: Codreanu on traitors.jpg (687x255 42.24 KB, 30.4K)

Doesn't matter. Even if he's a plant or controlled op like Milo, we can't allow them to normalize doxing people on the right and get away with it.

Fuck off, faggot.

Politics is gay start praying you fucking queers

Nehlen doxxed him you retard.

Fuck Ricky "White Identity Doesn't Exist" Vaughn.

kill yourself yank autists

MADE BY BRIT/POL/ GANG

I remember when doxing used to be something hackers did over usenet to get back at each over, now it's a way for journalists to try to silence people they dislike.
The worst thing isn't just the act itself, but the implications of what you want to happen afterwards. They clearly want people to harass those they dox, why else would they do it?

REMINDER THAT AMERICANS ARE NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN WHITE. REPENT SODOMITES.

JEWS DID NOTHING WRONG(Here's that ban you wanted)

regardless of Vaughn, unless you're nu-pol this is the perfect opportunity to baph the fuck out some huffpo higher ups, and more importantly, children in their families.

Attached: f474f1f199cf6c12fedbf903aaea8be8b701d44c9f9722112f7e02873de1e517.gif (1221x850, 410.62K)

Attached: IMG_20180404_220451.jpg (600x339, 53.08K)

OP here. Fuck you, faggot ass mods. If this doesn't set off all the alarms, I don't know what will.

"OY VEY! Don't dox HuffPo! SHUT IT DOWN!"

Attached: Capture.PNG (682x649, 202.94K)

check em

GANG GANG GANG

You killed my thread. Didn't you?
(inb4 I click reply and find out I'm perma banned)

before I'm gone, I'll leave this here

Attached: 1477053694574.jpg (1608x1920, 647.41K)

Douglass Mackey got what he deserved for being a subversive kike faggot.

That's how the jew reels you in. Take the bait. "Dox all of these Alt Right™ faggots! I'll vote for that bill to unmask these people!" Next year, it's (you) and your family. And when you try to cry about it, they'll say "he was a Brit and didn't have a 1A to begin with" or "he was a yank and was Le 56% mutt and not a real white anyway."

The only thing that really matters at the moment is that we remain docile and not dox HuffPo. Remember what the wise man Justin Trudeau said, "If we dox our ememies, they win."

Meanwhile, there's a celebration thread about this on Zig Forums that the mods are totally cool with.

Banned on Zig Forums and shills dog pile it.
Celebration on Zig Forums and circlejerk.

>>>Zig Forums2464577

I'll be damned…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1127x660, 350.21K)

They're celebrating this and Paul Nehlen's banning from Gab as being a D&C op, fracturing the alt kikes from the alt-alt kikes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-05-16-41-49_kindlephoto-139686917.png (600x221, 26.86K)

Nehlen getting banned is hilarious, more impetus for his shall not censor legislation. Being on gab might as well be banned from all sites tbh.

heh

Attached: 1png.PNG (1109x118, 12.26K)

Yeah… nah. I gave over 1000 dox on cunts over the years but not anymore. For all my work, nobody mods ban for anything that doesn't kiss trump's ass. Little faggots who aren't even American… Anyway Vaughn is a know it all so let him handle it.

HuffPo is already starting to dig into the MPC faggots. Any and all sympathy for Doug is about to go out the window

As a matter of principle I've got to say I agree that doxxing is unacceptable in basically any case on the Right, there is no acceptable reason to do it, not even for a civnat cuck faggot like Vaughn, EXCEPT perhaps if he had been doing something wildly unethical himself, like doxxing people.

In this case I don't know whether it's true, and I don't think that's WHY Nehlan hit him, which means that by default, I can't support the absolute madman. It's just a matter of principle. I really, really wish this hadn't resulted in a bunch of our people turning on each other.