TIME 100

Hey I just checked the results for the TIME 100 poll so far… And why in the absolute fuck does the president of South Korea and a South Korean Boy Band have a huge lead right now?

An example of some of the names that are currently beating Trump:

The Dreamers.
Ayatollah Komini
Obama
Jimmy Kimmel
Oprah.

This needs to be corrected honestly.

Attached: TIIMME1.jpg (1920x1709, 663.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5215736/time-***-2018-reader-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a link to the poll.

time.com/5215736/time-***-2018-reader-poll/

Seems it's more of a popularity contest than anything.

Vote our friendly neighborhood pizza shop owner into the top ten this year.

Attached: 21loaih.jpg (600x903 26.99 KB, 100.3K)

Yeah?

Attached: 20180405_155034.png (1440x810, 273.12K)

this is actually a good idea but it won't happen

BTS
Bind Torture Sodomize? What the fuck

tbh despite the fact that the news cycle constantly revolves around him, Trump has been a weak leader. He needs to nut up and do something to actually be influential.

tbh i'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see some aerial drone footage of what the migrant caravan looked like. talk about what a message that would be.

and by "migrant caravan" i mean roaming horde of spic invaders

Was having trouble posting

THIS

Yeah same thing I was thinking. These polls are pointless

R I G G E D
I
G
G
E
D

this
absolutely meaningless

It's meaningful to (((them))) look at the bigger picture.

only soon to be dead boomers read magazines
no one else gives a fuck

this deserved dubs

This. I say fuck it. Have Robert Mueller above Trump. Have Hillary Clinton above Trump. Have Zuckerberg above Trump. Have James Comey above Trump. Have "the """survivor kids""" above Trump. Have Jared Kushner above Trump. Have Bill Kristol above Trump.

Fuck it. No one gives a shit and even if we did rally around Trump, they'd just make a write-up about how terrible he and everything he represents is. Fuck that, let's have these people drown in their bias. Let's leave there no question that Time magazine is in lock-step with the rest of the media as a wholly partisan propaganda outlet. Or let's do nothing because this trash isn't worth our time or effort.

I bet there's more screen shots of this spread than there are actual copies sold anyway

fuck off faggot shill OP. trumps a kike and so are you. to the gas chamber you go.

END TRUMP, END ZOG!

marblecake also the game

I'm gonna slaughter that Vaughn prick myself (unless he gets picked up soon fbi ahem soon)
Attn fibbers he's in incredible danger. Better go bring Ryan Comet Stains For Life Vaughn up for his own good

This so much

I dunno, I'm not really feeling messing with these boring fucks
every year they just put up the same shit so they can complain that people fucked with it, look at all the crazy choices that are or aren't person of the year, 100 influential
Aren't we just lending them relevance they don't deserve?

saging for suspicious two threads

They would take that as a win.

You have to go back, Chaim Derailstein.

>>>/ovens/

Attached: (((you))).png (226x200, 26.45K)

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?