Nasim Aghdam YouTube shooter Part #3

Memes Kill Censorship Edition
REVEALED: Iranian animal rights protester, 39, who shot three staff at YouTube's HQ before killing herself, had a vendetta against the 'dictatorial' site for censoring her videos and not paying her
-Woman opened fire with a handgun at YouTube's headquarters in San Bruno, California on Tuesday afternoon
-She has been identified as 39-year-old Nasim Aghdam who lived in San Diego
-Police said she shot a man and two women who were taken to hospital suffering from gunshot wounds
-Authorities found the woman dead on the campus when they arrived
-Aghdam was a prolific YouTuber who had ranted online claiming the company was censoring her content
-Her father Ismail Aghdam said he warned police that she hated YouTube and feared she might be headed to their headquarters after she went missing from her home 470 miles away
-Footage showed terrified employees evacutating the building in a line with their arms in the air
-Since she sperged out, after suffering censorship and went postal at JewTube Headquarters, every aspect of her online profile has been shoah'd for not fitting the (((narrative))). You know what to do meme.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575105/Active-shooter-reported-YouTube-HQ-California.html
archive.is/5ghXU

PART #1

archive.fo/XJClK

PART #2

archive.fo/OuhKf

Attached: nasimIMG_0986CensorshipKillsthread.png (681x573, 265.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-you-tube-shooter-profile-20180404-story.html
archive.is/w3NmD
mega.nz/#!7bBQnDjQ!v8JEYppgmQLJoV_H0FJSnQWMnwzKaq5mfS8ABxZpmP0
mega.nz/#!zGoCCAgL!Cwvky0CKT2t_QY3GKjVhGcJGCYeBrbbEqM4bMCFN7EE
mega.nz/#!af5HQSJY!w0g3fb7ByosJrSgX0kSpMY4iwT4GJ9_kPeXwNFizN60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samizdat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Federalist_Papers
mk–ultra.deviantart.com
web.archive.org/web/20160701000000*/http://www.nasimesabz.com/
web.archive.org/web/20180404062936/nasimesabz.com/files
web.archive.org/web/20180404162401/http://nasimesabz.com/media/
web.archive.org/web/*/http://nasimesabz.com/*
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty sad. I can't go public with the sort of stuff I do because I know - given the climate of where I work - that it'd result in me likely getting blacklisted.

Attached: 1522919599820.jpg (1412x811, 572.49K)

Reminder that masturbating on her counts as necrophilia.
She is dead, user.

Attached: skele.jpg (491x624 72.08 KB, 196.16K)

Attached: 33d703e1fd7bf565ea810fb5ba17bb045e99d22bd3d1e937029e24e29e7b7191.jpg (1330x1440, 569.27K)

You know what's annoying about this whole thing. The entire lamestream is only reporting that she was disgruntled about youtube demonetization. That's it.

Examples from today's headlines:

With Cruz he was crucified and so was law enforcement because they had gotten tips about Cruz.

bold faced lie by either the news outlets or the father, who claimed he told police she was missing and might be dangerous

I hope I ain't the only one who finds her cute.
Also she's proof virginity is a good thing, she looks 20 but she was 39.
I see 15 year old whores looking like 30 nearly everyday.

(((They))) have a vested interest in Dead Agenting Nasim by labeling her as a fellow Jew and/or Tranny.
Don't let (((them))).

Attached: a3ee03ad9842a6f8d60032ab81c387df270a14c87c99cc62edb92a1589149580 (1)

Attached: 1522961214383.png (744x833, 507.28K)

weeeew

You act as if she actually got a body count.
Herself doesn't count.
She didn't kill anything.
And she only became a meme after the deed so how do memes kill censorship in her case?
They're probably doubling down on their censorship efforts now.

Attached: 1522961428431.png (1024x731, 695.95K)

She will be immortalized and remembered. Bless her soul.

Attached: NasimBeauty.jpg (3000x2308, 748.87K)

invoke her power

Attached: 1522962380548.jpg (765x750, 202.54K)

Always, although I didn't agree with everything she stood for, her heart and determination were in the right place. And all that is holy did she have a fine ass to waist ratio, perfection, like the golden ratio at play.

It's an odd choice using facebook rather somewhere like deviantart

Few of Aghdam's videos remain available online, as her Facebook and Instagram accounts were deactivated within hours of the shooting. Her personal website, titled "Nasime Sabz," which roughly translates to "green breeze," "green Nasim" or "Nasim the green," also vanished. Aghdam's YouTube account had been shut down "due to multiple or severe violations" of the company's policies, but it was unclear when that ban took effect.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-you-tube-shooter-profile-20180404-story.html
archive.is/w3NmD

Attached: 1522962916911.png (651x536, 444.35K)

what's up with all the wigs?

In case user missed it:
Meme material archive
1080p DailyMotion video archive and 1700+ images from her website 4.54Gb
mega.nz/#!7bBQnDjQ!v8JEYppgmQLJoV_H0FJSnQWMnwzKaq5mfS8ABxZpmP0

Video clips from her 1st Instagram Account 892.1Mb
mega.nz/#!zGoCCAgL!Cwvky0CKT2t_QY3GKjVhGcJGCYeBrbbEqM4bMCFN7EE

Video clips from her 2nd Instagram Account 420.5Mb
mega.nz/#!af5HQSJY!w0g3fb7ByosJrSgX0kSpMY4iwT4GJ9_kPeXwNFizN60
Meme material archive

good on ya user

Speaking to reporters Wednesday, San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini said police were executing search warrants at two Southern California residences connected to Aghdam. Agents with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were helping serve search warrants at several locations, including in San Diego and Menifee. The warrants were obtained by the San Bruno Police Department, but the ATF was involved because of the "nexus of firearms," said Ginger Colbrun, ATF spokeswoman for Southern California.

Attached: 1522962336706.jpg (1809x2036, 1.23M)

V3GAN SHOW V3GAN SHOW V3GAN SHOW

Attached: 9.33623.jpg (795x464, 93.11K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samizdat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Federalist_Papers

Rabbits and wigs positively scream MK Ultra

there'll be?

I wonder why nobody is bringing this part up as a problem. Wouldn't this be considered tampering with evidence? I could understand if it showed something like graphic murder on video but from images we have remaining and screencaps, it was just weird videos. I guess it's hidden so that police could investigate it themselves but it voids a spot for us, the viewers to know the reasons, without it having to be filtered through the medias own bias. A dictactorship with different tactics that Nasim alludes to.

We can only speculate on the fragments before we get our "answer" when they feel like giving it to us. I would have preferred they'd freeze the pages, removing a video if does have that graphic violence mentioned, turn off comments and make it viewable to the public to make their own judgments. I guess a site can't be prosecuted with evidence tampering since everyone is mourning for youtube like Philip DeFranco who is obtuse to the complexities of the case. Call them crazy, box them into label to discard their opinion and move on to the next story like how the sycophant news seems to be. Mainstream media feels like the meatpacking industry before The Jungle exposed all the things that went on behind the scenes.

Attached: IMG_4578.JPG (1078x2929, 862.91K)

You're not, user.

VЕGAN?

You're doing good work user, may the numerological forces at play bless you.

Attached: pepelives.gif (336x253, 746.77K)

it's official

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1883x526, 577.32K)

I posted this in the previous thread, but no replies yet and the thread is almost full, so I'll repost here.
How is Nasim and this event being viewed by the average Iranian, both in Iran and the diaspora abroad?

Good point, actually.

mk–ultra.deviantart.com

really makes you think

thanks user. Fortunately the dailymotion and her website scripts finished before they were shoah'd.
Another user found more material in hidden folders on her site, but I didn't manage to get much as I was dealing with creating the archive.
If anyone has a full copy of the stuff in the hidden folders of her website I'll add it to what there is.
See for details of the missing gaps needed.

Attached: censorship_youtube_nasim.JPG (1868x1749, 193.09K)

everything about this is just weird

Rare Nasim? Hidden folders? Is that what she meant by the one cryptic message? Bless the digits, who way back machine have the hidden folders? Any idea how they were structured? We better act quick!

You're weird, just sick back enjoy the ride.

*I got everything in the photos folder, it's the other folders that are missing.

Her site was shoah'd. So if you can get a copy from anywhere, or point me to where I can get the missing bits I'll add it.

The most weird part is all these (((anons))) losing their shit over a fag tranny kike.

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-Bbqf15wjQ_S.mp4 (640x360, 2.75M)

0/10

We've been over this ad nauseum with your (((co-workers))) in the previous breads. They failed to earn any shekels

The ultimate grail would be getting a hold of her hard drive.
Just imagine all the HD green screen footage.

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-Bfm3t_IjYpf.mp4 (640x640, 3.23M)

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-Bg7m2EPDmLU.mp4 (640x640, 1007.18K)

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-BGKtac7Sx6I.mp4 (640x640, 936.58K)

Not to derail your waifu posting, but anyone has an idea what she's talking about?

The missing folders and files are in pics related
thankfully I didn't close those tabs

That video is from her 2nd Instagram Account archive.

Attached: missingfolder-files.png (496x359 53.31 KB, 29.21K)

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-BHgeJ6Fjf11.mp4 (640x480, 4.56M)

Jesus, Zig Forums. Why are you worshiping this "woman"? Either make the /nasim/ board or fuck off. This is not Zig Forums related anymore. Screencap this to use as the OP image for #30 because you're a bunch of retarded faggots.

does this help?
web.archive.org/web/20160701000000*/http://www.nasimesabz.com/

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-BIkyuzljK89.mp4 (640x448, 1.96M)

IT'S ALL THERE on Wayback Machine!
web.archive.org/web/20180404062936/nasimesabz.com/files
web.archive.org/web/20180404162401/http://nasimesabz.com/media/

she was very creative

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-BK_PVLOjkIP.mp4 (640x362, 5.47M)

So Jim, when is the new Internet insanity about this chick coming out? I've been doing nothing but work at my office all week.

Attached: 22275571-young-bored-businessman-sitting-in-his-office.jpg (1300x866, 125.06K)

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-BRSUpCGDYL9.mp4 (640x360, 2.98M)

makes you wonder about file attached

wrong

in what autistic fit did you decide to mirror her entire instagram profile on Zig Forums?

Attached: dtrs54.png (522x70, 31.01K)

Reminder: people who are still pushing that she was a tranny are disinfo agents. We have multiple pictures of her when she was a child.

Sooner or later a high profile crime is going to happen, a social media website is going to delete it, and they are going get into huge shit for it. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already but as the internet age progresses I think it's only a matter of time.

I don't get it, but fuck this made me laugh

ty mini satan!
It may be possible to extract some of the files from that, but I think some were not site facing and merely stored not linked to other content on the site, so the wayback machine may not have crawled them.

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-BYufPIFD9Bo.mp4 (640x360, 3.47M)

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-BHnALbqjx_G.mp4 (640x462, 4.35M)

It may well be! Not from the archive session you listed, but a later one.

ty user

If that were true, nobody would ever get banned.

Reminder: ANYONE pushing that ANYONE is a tranny is a disinfo agent

FTFY.

The point of trannytrolling is to discredit the entire board. Ditto with "flatearth" threads. The idea is that when someone comes to investigate the deeper truths that we have here at Zig Forums, they'll see this kind of bullshit and start to think that we're all unhinged and full of shit, and that they can discount anything else they see here because of it.

It's a version of the "conspiracy theorist" smear.

When you see someone doing this shit, call them out. But do NOT give the (((jew))) a (you), they're paid by the (you). After you reply to them, remove one of the ">" from your post before submitting, so that it doesn't trigger a (you), and also include their ID in the post, along with their (count) so far, so that others can see it and verify for themselves.

Then filter and ignore.

web.archive.org/web/*/http://nasimesabz.com/*

man, this girl has autism of the highest degree, not to mention she has a problem smiling and laughing. shes very seriously all the time, cant smile it seems

Jesus

And now Zig Forums is saying that nobody is a tranny?

Oh holy shit … screen capped for yuge laffs.

Yes, because that's evidence …

Attached: 14.jpg (640x360, 51.52K)

798636 (3)
no (you) for (((jew)))!

Trannytrollers representing!

This one is either his officemate called in to help, or a new ID
26fb68 (1)

fuck off (((kike)))

Nope, too late. Zig Forums has said nobody is a tranny and anyone claiming anyone is a tranny is a disinfo shill. The Zig Forums BO is going to fucking LOVE this shit.

I'll be running the scripts again..dubs checked!

>web.archive.org/web/*/http://nasimesabz.com/*
thanks user, I'll should have any gaps filled and archived by the weekend for sure

You guys are glowing.

Attached: terryawakened.jpg (802x854, 203.14K)

Zig Forums hasn't said shit you filthy yid. I said it and someone else said it. reported for being a fucking kike

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-BWtp9TID3QQ.mp4 (640x360, 1.67M)

You can't unring a bell!

The bell has been rung and nobody complained. Zig Forums doesn't believe anyone is a tranny. The salt is glorious!

omg the salt
the salt!

Attached: baw.jpg (189x267, 11.57K)

which video is that from? can almost see her penis

The 2036p video, don't you remember, (1) user?

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-Bdy97scjAoc.mp4 (640x360, 2.22M)

0e0457 (1)

another trannyposter (((jew)))

probably the same one as above but a different ID

what the hell? translation needed

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-Bay-1ckjmrI.mp4 (640x360, 2.16M)

where does she source the music for her videos? does she compose it herself?

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-BaZevBODBGR.mp4 (640x360, 3.58M)

her poor poor bun

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-Bb-22cLDFmg.mp4 (640x360, 4.88M)

983e06 (12)

and here's another (((jew))) that doesn't get a (you)

She had no husband or children in her life. What's there to smile about in a loveless, lonely world with only your "art" for companionship?

They are mostly self help things-

'Two things you must know. First i affirm that most people are not listening to herbalists' or something like that…….

'Why don't you come here?' x4
'Why don't you come to iran' x4 since she would be a non person there

want anymore shitty gists?

Attached: well hey there.jpg (700x467, 94.51K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x329, 258.06K)

Song name??

what's that all about?

Is the user posting all these videos 71def1 even Persian?

Busy beat - jingle punks
Selfsage for me being retarded

Nasim life hacks

Attached: Video by nasimesabz13-Be56x9DjsIZ.mp4 (640x360, 2.97M)

F
Sleep tight, little hopper. Endless noodles, wherever you are.

Attached: i cant be feline this.gif (320x225, 2.38M)

She was going on about being from iran and never going back and then this dude is saying the youth should return to iran [it seems like he was laughing because the internet made the whole idea of return pointless]

Predictive programming?

Attached: KILL_MOZILLA_SCUM.png (1280x720, 1.11M)