TOPKEK

President Trump to Skip "So Fake" Washington Correspondents Dinner

The President of the United States of America - Donald John Trump - has announced that he'll be once again skipping the “fake news” 2018 White House Correspondents Dinner.

During a radio interview with WABC on Friday morning, the President was asked if he'd be in attendance this year, where he said, “I probably won't.”
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/982268230306709509?s=20
When pressed to discuss the matter further, President Trump said or the mainstream media, “So bad and so fake.”

This year's Washington Correspondents Dinner is set to host a B-grade liberal cast of unfunny comedians, including the Hasan Minhaj (literally who?) from Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, along with The Daily Show’s Michelle Wolf, both of whom masquerade as “comedians” in an effort to slander the President and pander to the liberal population of robotic zombies who watch the channel.

The White House Correspondents Association shortly afterward tweeted a confirmation that President Trump won't be in attendance, which wasn't really surprising just judging from their lineup of attack artists set to take the microphone.

twitter.com/whca/status/982230948140863489?s=20

The star-studded cast should be comedians who are Trump supporters, of course slightly roasting our President and making serious jokes about Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and the other leftist elites. We can't have that though, because the WHCA and the liberals controlling it would never allow it.

thegoldwater.com/news/22524-President-Trump-to-Skip-So-Fake-Washington-Correspondents-Dinner

archive.is/I8Fj5

Attached: a4c9e3586187465d8f327eab354ae82c.jpeg (300x250, 10.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's when the grab is gonna happen. Back page got shut down and all the journalists are gonna get grabbed.

Banish Washington journos from the WH press briefing room and hold WH press briefings across the street. Turn it back into a swimming pool and spa. The scum media don't deserve to enter WH property every day. Then, after the briefing, they hang around to try & get appointments with WH officials. No wonder the place is a cauldron when there's a horde of press (((demons))) allowed inside every day. As for the annual dinner, not sure why WH is even expected to host media pseudo-celebs once a year. I mean, I get why it would happen during left leaning administrations where the steady greasing occurs, but as an annual televised event, styled as a roast for Jews to meme new talking points, where the first family is expected to appear, seems a little much. Why doesn't the press corps just privately host the event itself and invite a senior WH official to give a speech or something?

Never dreamed id live to see the printing presses get grabbed from kike control… What a world we live in!

Attached: 8ba.jpg (600x750, 57.61K)

I Second this

Didn't know Carrot Top survived a fiery car crash, but I'm happy he's back at work.

Attached: Burnt_Carrots.JPG (580x326, 30.87K)

Trump confirmed for can't handle the bantz.

Can't belieb I used to watch js and sc for almost a decade.
What a huge faggot I am.

Not as big as they are tho.

No, Trump gets even. You can keep your snide hipster snarking.

Go back to Zig Forums, cuck

These media faggots are all so unhinged that I'm surprised the Secret Service lets them in the same room as Trump during pressers. They should be confined in separate rubber rooms for any interaction with Trump.

The WH will never do that, because having Fake News turn people against itself with its own hands is why the WH keeps inviting it.

Considering what he's currently doing with tarrifs, that's a pretty good idea.

Attached: did-caesar-say-brutus-brutus-stabbed-him_c6428bfcff4a6f59.jpg (700x394, 51.91K)

Tariffs will cause short term pain but pay off bigly. We can't have WWIII with China when every single integrated circuit and electronic component is manufactured there dummy.

Good. Fuck those people.
Hope they get butthurt he won't be there to listen to their infantile jokes.

wow so baased

Checked but fuck your gay image. Why do people still reference that fag comic? lol buttsex so funny no…fuck off. The idea of gays needs to be eliminated along with their physical bodies.

More like autistic screeching

No true leader puts up with crap, correct. Can you imagine Adolf Hitler going to one of those christforsaken things? Winston "fuck me in the ass again, Mr. queen 'elizabeth'" Mosquehill would have fit in such aids-flaming buggery nicely.

Name 1 top comedian that's not a kike who advances usurpations.

(ignoring the niggers who advance kike crap)

check

Trump has a country to run. Why would he waste time on an event thats just twitter banter from lefty kikes but on tv?

There arent any who arent kikes or anti-white niggers right now.
The Blue Collar Guys?

Kek

Probably not gonna happen but I would be lying if I didnt semi-jizz

Better watch it, thst saucy zingers got some sting to it.

Attached: 1521490228.gif (248x203, 80.3K)

Are they still out there? I haven't heard about them in years. Then again, I haven't really watched TV in years.

twinkie house

Can you imagine the literally shit ball we would be in if HRC won?

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

LOOK AT WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS

THEN, HE BANS AN UNKNOWN NUMBER OF POL USERS "WITH NO REASON"
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
SEE???

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

_
/ /\