Professor who had been threatened by antifa is dead

A controversial University of Texas professor who was repeatedly threatened by Antifa over a domestic violence incident from 2016 was found dead in his home on Thursday. The cause of death is unknown.
Richard Morrisett, 57, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of strangling his girlfriend off campus, which prompted outrage from a coalition of UT parents. In response to the incident, UT President Greg Fenves announced in a Thursday letter that employees who commit crimes off campus could face discipline, even if found not to pose a threat to campus safety, security or other operations.
Armed extremist Antifa group, "Revolutionary Student Front" repeatedly threatened Morrissett following the incident, defacing the door of his lab with graffiti reading "GET Out Morrisett OR ELSE" and "WATCH YOUR BACK RICHARD."

archive.fo/jtdTM

Attached: austinScreenshot from 2018-04-07 07-47-48.png (625x339, 70.3K)

Guy seems like a piece of shit. Dying and getting some antifa faggots locked up might've been the best possible outcome.

Dozens of innocent garbage cans beg to differ.

If someone can get hard proof the soyboy hugbox actually mossad' him, that domestic terrorists tag gets a deeper meaning and new rules of engagement

Attached: First Blood Box.jpg (363x500, 116.08K)

Never publicly threaten your enemy if you aren't ready for the legal (and political) repercussions if they actually somehow die.

Attached: 68cf21e5129bad4c198caee77b5f319ad92bfacf623878e078052b1f657aac12.jpg (960x960, 132.81K)

you think so fbi? then maybe you can come after us for real.

Are you an antifa(g)?

I know you can't quite compare the two (yet) but talk to some European, especially German nationalists about that.

Can't shake the faith, can you?

A large part of this denial is so that anons feel complacent. Anybody that is telling you not to worry is either a shill or woefully unready for whats coming.

I don't doubt that Antifa would stooped to targeted assassinations against lone individuals, especially since it's known that Democrat city government officers, including mayors of multiple cities, are Antifa sympathizers who can order the police to conveniently lose any evidence connecting them to crimes. For people in Antifa, left-wing politics is their religion. Expect the same types of activities you would expect from Religion of Cuckā„¢ists.

Are you fucking kidding me, all it takes is a sneak attack with a bike lock, which happened in America.
Antifa are terrorists no matter where they lurk.

No shit? Every time something like this happens all these posturing faggots go on about how they'll singlehandedly wipe out half the bolshevik army with one hand and then when someone actually gets into a scruff with these commies we have their dox ready on leftykike's doorstep by dinnertime. Hell, there has been THREE threads defending that dumb kikess that shot up youtube(and didn't even kill anyone), yet if you defend James Fields you're a fed.

send bobs

Oh and the feds won't do jack shit, how many times did a Trump supporter get attacked and harassed at one his rallies and the police let them get away with it? Too many to count. Unacceptable.

Harassment and assault are a far fucking cry from a murder charge

Most Chinese men are very weak too, that doesn't stop Asian gangs from being dangerous and ruthless.

Guy sounds like a piece of shit but I don't he was actually axed by Antifa, this doesn't fit their MO.

*don't think

Never underestimate your enemy.

Agreed. Cleansing both directions at once.

Attached: we will find you and we will end you.png (1889x1889, 117.21K)

it's a great diversionary tactic for someone else not connected to antifa, but with a personal vendetta to murder him and escape undetected

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY?

>employees who commit crimes off campus could face discipline
Committing felonies isn't enough to get you immediately shit-canned? I know the (((academia))) apparatus is backward and corrupt to the core, but this is news to me.

Well its not like theres much of a reason to rush firing someone when they are looking at a felony
I mean if you go to jail its not like you can work, so its expected that youd get fired
And if you didnt get any actual time, itd mean that whatever you did must've not seemed to severe to the judge so..
an also its fucking stupid when schools decide to punish people for things unrelated to it, thats literally what the legal system exists for
not to mention that those decisions always seem to be based on just a headline they read and nothing else

The solidarity shown ITT is truly flabbergasting. But we are convinced beyond any doubt that this Professor must have been a vile criminal for "strangling" his girlfriend, whatever that means, because the feminist and kiked to hell justice system says so and we all know that womyn never do any things that could make someone go berserk and act in a manner that would have been of zero consequence in saner times.

Maybe one day one of you soyboys will get a taste of our fantastic justice system when you are being grinded between your slut and a stronk womyn in robes for being male.

It doesn't take an ubermensch to pull a trigger, you subversive kike.

MODS!

Attached: antifabtfo.gif (440x366, 1.99M)