Brit/pol/ #2796: Syriac Edition

Parents cannot veto children taking part in LGBT lessons, Education Secretary says
telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/04/09/parents-cannot-veto-children-taking-part-lgbt-lessons-education/

Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party will let Jeremy Corbyn become PM by taking votes away from Tories, Jacob Rees-Mogg warns
thesun.co.uk/news/brexit/8961731/nigel-farages-brexit-party-jacob-rees-mogg/

Woman punched in the head as she queues in Greggs before fight kicks off
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/women-punched-head-queues-greggs-14967901

Poo Tube: Number Of ‘Soiling Incidents’ On London Underground Lines Revealed
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/poo-tube-number-of-soiling-incidents-on-london-underground-lines-revealed_uk_5cc2f7e0e4b08846403d1ef5

Banksy experts are 'certain' Marble Arch graffiti featuring Extinction Rebellion's logo is authentic and 'could be worth more than £1million'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6971085/Banksy-experts-certain-Marble-Arch-Extinction-Rebellion-graffiti.html

China urges UK to keep Huawei in 5G development as US continues spying narrative
rt.com/news/457765-ambassador-hauwei-uk-5g-deal/

Fraudster poses as Jason Statham to steal victim's money
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47969165

Attached: syria pascha.mp4 (384x288, 13.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1VnnpgbrvIp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_bureaucracy_and_aristocracy#Titles_for_the_"Bearded_Ones"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for her

Attached: cutekimjoy.jpg (1063x1073, 266.9K)

for her

Attached: maddy sunglasses.jpg (1200x900, 268.01K)

Not only should we join and form these community based organizations we need to make this a mainstream idea within the general nationalist eco system.

We’re only 100 people at most who browse this site.

what happens to the bullets?

god makes them land on pakis

Yeah because this site is the only place these discussions happen.

Attached: Puckle Gun.jpg (992x476 186.92 KB, 134.3K)

Tbh. But there’s millions of nationalists in this country that just need to be activated.

Attached: beyond_toil_homer.png (393x527, 249.72K)

underclasses aren't "our" people, and never will be. Dole scum is dole scum. End of.

I agree with this wholeheartedly, but what is your emotional outrage going to achieve?

Good lad

Attached: 1535375956549.jpg (1024x963, 111.27K)

that's what happened to the lads who ran the chernobyl plant then they all fell asleep from toiling too much and the reactor went on fire

Attached: chernobyl.jpeg (617x411, 128.86K)

Those abused were children you spastic they had no choice that they had neglectful parents and broken families. And the victims weren’t all poor not that it matter you middle class twat.

Attached: abyss_toil_homer.png (393x527, 10.73K)

*strawmans you*

Attached: 2d92193643811f813f9dc9bad29ccc53fdae38094c03f6747f5164bda97200b1.jpg (618x741, 72.54K)

suffering begats suffering, what's new? Why don't you lay the blame at those broken homes and parents who didn't see fit to raise their children properly?

Oh that's right, because if they did they wouldn't be underclass scum ripe for exploitation by opportunistic pakis.

kek he is such a dork

Oh shut up you sound like a fucking paki apologist. They weren’t all underclass you cunt and even if they were the idea that a single little white girl was raped by Pakis is horrifying to me. Is this some kind of psychological defense mechanism to deal with the trauma of what happened or are you genuinely such an absolute cunt you don’t care about fucking 11 year old English girls getting raped because their parents are unemployed?

hullo high tory

All tories deserve a bullet tbh especially high tories

you absolute retard
half the abused kids were in childrens home you idiot
they were literally under the care of the state, and the state failed to protect them

Attached: 1512561397497.jpg (655x368, 187.55K)

well that was obviously the flompity fault of those ruddy underclass whimblescromps families still myerr myerr I'm so posh

Of course I care about it, but the fact of the matter is if they were properly looked after by their parents and loved, it wouldn't have happened.

for the avoidance of doubt, I apologise for no paki raping a kid, but to be so overly emotional and irrational about the reality of what happens

Why were they in childrens homes, lad?

*know

lmao fucking called it

wew the state of you

You called it because it is absolutely correct you mongoloid, so you try to deflect it with thinking i'm some kind of posho tory Master Hebrew type.

The most important lie the media sold after Rotherham was the mealy mouth insult that the police, council or whoever “failed”. They didn’t fail they actively enforced the silence, arrested and punishing whistleblowers, protesters and the children’s parents. They didn’t fail they took part in it.
It’s like if I go next door and grab my neighbours granny by the head and bludgeon her on their book shelf 89 times then say i “failed” as a neighbour.

wrong, it wasn't happening until the pakis were imported you mong

You literally fucking said you “didn’t care” in your original post you backpedaling mong.

Better back off mate you're clearly dealing with a big brained liberalist here!

Attached: IMG_20190429_103508.jpg (900x1200, 99.58K)

And so we are back to warring factions of the same socioeconomic group/class.

I should have been more specific, what I meant was I don't care to the same extent the overly-emotional and out of touch few on here do, who talk about it being an epoch-defining crescendo of the UK.

Attached: CsfMSgL4.jpg (310x456, 28.13K)

Reminder that Nigerian men are dragging Autistic, Schizophrenic, depressed lasses with Eating disorders into a room where they can force feed her the medical equivalent of soylent in NHS wards.
>tfw saw it happen dozens of times

very goodlad

Reminder to attend your local:

Attached: NA v local lads.png (1400x569, 282.08K)

this has to be bait

Attached: big kek pepe.jpg (632x1952, 105.89K)

thats how it is already rn lad. we need to make monestaries somewhere. I think northern michigan will be a good place. its too shitty and full of rednecks for shitskins. no economis to bus in shitskins but I think they are starting to infest certain areas with shitskins now smdh

These shootings are false flags, make no mistake about it. Tarrant is a spook and that whole video has too many inconsistencies.

The worst part of this is that the CIA has been running a psyop and influence campaign on sites like 4chan for a long time now to stoke racial tensions and try to divide everyone by race and religion.

hot take right there

tbh

Attached: family outing.jpg (2048x1152 506.5 KB, 820.29K)

Why do you think the pakis were brought in in the first place?

CHEAP COLOURED LABOUR

Sounds good to me tbh.

The actual thought of it makes me sick.

by bullet or cousin fucking the red neck hillbilly alliance will have their swampland.

Hot take here: I actually don’t care that a Muslim is raping my daughter right now because my wife divorced me so she deserves it.

Stop strawmanning him lad

Reminder: you're all going to be "dole scum" when the robots take over. Then we find out who's a nationalist and who's a conservative wearing a nationalist mask.

Attached: go ahead try to run.jpg (353x918, 94.71K)

London isn't even majority British anymore you twat.

Hot take here: If you get laid off you deserve to be raped.

good lad

wrold one big poopy

It literally was. If you can not comprehend what a massive occurrence the national realization of what happened in Rotherham and it’s trauma on the collective psyche of the British people then you’re an underclsss dole scum who deserves to be raped.

Rotherham rape gangs were specifically referred to as being epoch defining you disingenuous cunt.

Calm it down lads.

Attached: 1517445823983.png (731x860, 246.18K)

Cuz they were twat

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x533, 461.06K)

They already do that via the press though.

You are both delusional and have skewed images of the average normie who goes on living their life, because it never affected them and never would.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VnnpgbrvIp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_bureaucracy_and_aristocracy#Titles_for_the_"Bearded_Ones"

Because they’re retards like you.

DEGENERATE IDEAS EPISODE #30

Based Hillary Clinton "deplorable" tactics, lad.

Picks any greggs in the merseyside metropolitan county and I’ll chin you you twat.

>Political mean talk on Zig Forums

Attached: 1510937886117.png (1809x1231, 48.81K)

lmao look at this bender

Ignore SA, lad

Stop strawmanning him

why are Alt-Right e-celebs starting to LARP as Christians with the whole "Godpill" thing

i thought they were rooted in neo-paganism and atheism and hated christcucks?

did the Notre Dame burning really have such an impact on them?

I'm not gay enough for cuddles but I'll put an inspirational hand on your shoulder if necessary.

not really sure what you meant by any of this lad but you should keep making these broadcasts

Que Joe Ownes “no one cares right”

go full larp in the middle of rotherham, cover my self with blue woad with my cock out and chop a swarthy head off for a mead cup. in mienkraft

Did you lads enjoy my hot take?

Is the bureaucracy just the higher up stuff or does it go for pretty much any useless job the government creates? Been incredibly suspicious of any of the lassies n the datting sites who site their occupation of government workers tbh.

not seen that, but I only really consume an atheist e-celeb tbh

Is "hot take" a euphemism for poo?

Attached: glassespepe.png (483x470, 161.27K)

Wouldn't that be a "hot give"?

I think that all toil based endeavors are now entirely bloated with bureaucracy. government for sure, but almost all businesses have these systems in place. too much upper management boomers and all the young trapped in entry level and advancement based around prestige from boomers

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1662x910, 961.85K)

ironically they might be leading their followers to God in bad faith but it is better this evil exist and potentially bring others to God

It would be "have" int hat case tbh

what a trashy programme, all that happened that episode was a series of people getting saved at the last minute. shit after the second season

this, the bureaucracy bloat is literally the end-point of an economic cycle before the music stops.

epic style

Attached: _20190429_221041.JPG (1079x924, 115.37K)

well aren't a lot of those imposed by the government? I don't think a company would want to waste money, especially not smaller ones.¨

Yeah it was one big hot have.

Didn't like she did it, didn't like how she did it, didn't like how that is how the night king ended. What a big turd.

I've not seen anything since the first season so no clue, but it's good to know that Shoypiro has no fucking clue what a Mary Sue is.

Imagine getting fucking stabbed for spoiling a movie for banter and the fucking press sides with the fucking stabbers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-222101.png (1080x1920, 747.8K)

any girls want to chat?