3 Alarm Fire @ Trump Tower

ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2018/04/07/fire-at-trump-tower-fdny-says-new-york-city-manhattan
Happening?

Attached: blaze.png (1334x751 806.29 KB, 87.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/982750459877380096
armonk.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/trump-tower-fire-upgraded-to-four-alarm-blaze/735417/
archive.li/P0BvK
archive.li/EeBjL
archive.li/J47Y2
archive.li/Zw2pC
archive.li/pQ7mY
archive.fo/WAIzv
archive.fo/8YqBr
archive.li/GU1V0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone's microwave popcorn got out of hand.

Hasn't this happened previously?

Update from God Emperor
Investigation begins
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/982750459877380096

Attached: godemporer.png (1214x426, 91.58K)

I think you're thinking of the fire at WTC

Fires happen in residences all the time. Ain't nothin' to get one's panties in a twist until proven otherwise.

WELL
BUILT

That was an explosion. Assasination attempt. Something blew and blew out the windows and that is a huge fire.
Boom and shit
THIS IS FUCKING GREAT GO GET THEM ALL TRUMP

Fire Fighter Atlantic A-88 Reporting In….

Uh … does someone important live on the 50th floor of Trump Tower?

Almost certainly, that place is pricey.

You need to be a millionaire to live there so there's a good chance it's someone important

Salty Endchanners probably lit it

Millionaire would be pretty poor there - maybe 1m a year would be acceptable.

Why did endchan go down?

Liberace lived there.

Attached: liberace.jpg (170x249, 13.92K)

Maybe his volcanic demon pee set the place on fire?

Is this a setup to get nine eleven to the world again? Prove buildings don't fall

WELL BUILT

Attached: WELL BUILT.jpg (427x656, 50.29K)

Someone set a bunch of jet fuel on fire to see if it would melt steel beams.

Checked
I'm a blacksmith and a propane fired forge has a tough time heating steel hot enough to smash it flat with a fuckin hammer , let alone melt the shit. Jet fuel no fucking way

I always figure that if jet fuel could melt steel, why don't jets melt?

Why does the base of his building look like Q-Bert?

Retaliation for (apparently maybe) setting Pedo Island ablaze?

80s aesthetic

Everything was fashy in the '80s.

t. 41yo oldfag

WALL-BUILT

Attached: trump.jpg (1200x600 72.24 KB, 41.58K)

Its not out yet now a 4 alarm fire

Sorry for no archive currently phone fagging
armonk.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/trump-tower-fire-upgraded-to-four-alarm-blaze/735417/

when fire heats glass enough it breaks and the difference in hot indoor pressure and outdoor cold pressure makes it seem like an explosion (technically it is by definition) but not by a device. At least not unless further evidence is presented.

hmmmm
from google thumbnail because it was already deleted

Attached: trump tower fire.jpeg (297x170, 6.71K)

Attached: nintchdbpict000397409001.jpg (718x888, 63.64K)

Well you didn't think very hard, jets aren't made of steel, because they fucking fly

someone's vape pen exploded using under rated 18650 batteries

Attached: nintchdbpict000397412641.jpg (960x653, 85.46K)

archive.li/P0BvK
archive.li/EeBjL
archive.li/J47Y2
archive.li/SepkL
archive.li/Zw2pC
archive.li/pQ7mY

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 4.15.22 PM.png (630x418 121.44 KB, 92.77K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 4.23.47 PM.png (694x452 212.79 KB, 98.92K)

What a fucking cunt. If this faggot hopes Trump Tower burns, I hope Trump uses it to consolidate power like Hitler and the Reichstag.

So how do we get this fucker fired? Just for kicks and the jokes that will come afterwards.

I was gonna comment this pretty much. Kikes always try to weasel their way out of shit they've said.

1 dead
A man has died of his injuries following a four-alarm fire at Trump Tower, police sources tell CBS2.
archive.fo/WAIzv

just a (((coincidence)))

< "I am excited."

This reveals the soul of the kike.

Some dumbshit psycho-lib shitskin probably thought it's where Trump lived since he's "Hashtag Not My President"

Probably got bomb plans off of some commie terrorist site.

Hopefully they were killed in the blast.

There were as many as three fires reported at the tower during its construction.

The blazes were actually quite common during construction in the 1980s, according to D'Antonio. Workers, builders and competing unions were commonly involved in tiffs to prolong the construction process, he said.

On Jan. 29, 1982, a severe fire broke out that could have been detrimental to the building's completion. It only set Trump back two months, though, D'Antonio wrote in "Never Enough."

"One of the things about Trump Tower that really matters is it was an all-concrete structure and could withstand damage like this better than expected. It could be repaired and changed quickly," D'Antonio said.
archive.fo/8YqBr
is it possible to determine what floor this is on?

Attached: trump-office.jpg (1536x638, 161K)

They are thinking Antifa may be behind this fire

Source?

kek'd

Antifa's constant threats against Trump and his supporters?

I wonder if Guterman is aware of the Trump curse. I can't wait til his house burns to the ground due to pure memetics. It couldn't happen to more deserving individual.

Attached: wizard in his homeland temple.jpg (500x750, 37.51K)

Here's hoping antifa tries an takes credit for this. This will make them on par with your average muslim terrorist and they will be hunted down as the animals they are.

Upthread somebody mentioned the 50th floor.

(checked)
I meant the floor of Trumps office in the image

Jews are litteraly burning the Reichstag tower.

Attached: 1522f34e2cd99e0201207a1d7ef5fb6902410c0c10cb7942820bf09a6c1f25ea.png (200x354, 74.18K)

S-sorry user, on a slow Tor connection but may I suggest as a line of research, using Google Books full text search to search for this information? There were literally thousands of articles written about Trump from the '80s on, maybe if you use the right search term like trump tower office floor you'll get the information?

Im sure no one is looking through his computers and safes.

allegedly it's floor 26 but it has "10 missing floors" (hidden floors)
archive.li/GU1V0

good point perfect excuse to search without a warrant

Gotta put that time machine somewhere.

exactly

If Trump doesn't have it in a pocket dimension adjacent to his person he's not the man I thought he was.

he stores the tech to make pocket dimensions on those hidden floors obviously

Attached: Pablo_Kutter_on_Twitter_Pretty_sickening_that_Donald_J._Trump_is_more_concerned_about_the_condition_and_structure_of_his_Trump_Tower.png (598x349 39.84 KB, 31.57K)

How do this people manage to be so horrendously stupid and at the same not be dead by having forgotten how to breathe already?
Baffling, I tell you.

Checked. I give it less than 24 hours for the complete dox and less than 72 for a major fire at his place.

Attached: 1521828669797.jpg (252x249, 22.49K)

appy-polly-logies for this tripfaggotry.

Maybe he modernized it, he's always been a gadget guy - he was one of the biggest Sharper Image investors after all.

kek

Wew.

And if the tower wasn't well built, more people would've been seriously injured. How do these morons not forget to breathe.

I swear I saw a post on here a day or two ago claiming Trump's "next step" would be a Reichstag fire-like incident.

Q predicted it actually.

The only thing Q predicted is that you are a cultist.

Checked, fucking hypocritical fucktards, all of em.

possible pedo?
trump just having the garbage taken out?

Attached: 1523161686468.jpg (1862x1048, 192.77K)

q is fucking boomer tier

literally Q.. Q.

distraction from john

Boycott the advertisers :^) Poof, his job is gone.

you must go.

Attached: sinister trump.jpg (897x1200, 168.66K)

Can we denounce what Guterman said? Still innocent people were injured.

Yep :^)

I'm wondering how many of these checkmark faggots are paid shills. I just can't imagine needing to follow a data feed from a person I absolutely loathe, specifically so I can feel offended and shit-talk him.

Attached: 1463542734169.jpg (640x480, 32.82K)

This is what happens when your life is so boring because you turned it into a real MMO where you only live for the loot grind.

Twitter right now is pic related.

Attached: trump tower.png (1024x768, 45.64K)

Future proves past. Everything has meaning

Attached: q.jpg (1600x956, 108.69K)

john is the real deal

"You're an idiot, babe
It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe"
– (((Robert Zimmerman)))

They need to periodically reinforce the idea that he's the ultimate evil, otherwise they might start thinking otherwise.

Did anyone get the part of the story where they had to break into the president's private space to "check for smoke"?.

How many people has Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal, owns twitter gotten fired?

Reverse Watergate. (((Planted))) things?

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D