Diamond and Silk FURIOUS After Facebook Reveals Why Their Content Has Been Censored

Diamond and Silk FURIOUS After Facebook Reveals Why Their Content Has Been Censored

Diamond and Silk unloaded on Facebook Friday night after the social media giant finally responded to their many inquiries as to why Facebook is censoring their content and brand.

The dynamic duo boast over 1.2 million Facebook followers on their main Diamond and Silk page

After giving them the runaround for months, Facebook responded with, “The Policy team has came to the conclusion that your content and your brand has been determined unsafe to the community.”

Even worse, Facebook said their ‘decision is final and it is not appeal-able in any way.’

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/diamond-and-silk-furious-after-facebook-reveals-why-their-content-has-been-censored/
archive.is/gHFjb

Attached: 0038993c7f20d2961edd59449321f4541ceee3802c7309263d1aeb984ca2734d.png (293x293, 123.33K)

To get this out of the way
That being said, this is why you shouldn't let others gave control over your information. Even Zig Forums.

lmao inb4 facebook HQ gets nasimed by based negresses

I am praying for this, meme it so.

They would literally become based then and there and earn a memorial after the DOTR.

BASTE

Attached: rest.jpg (736x659, 137.07K)

Ah so they dropped any pretense of trying to avoid collateral damage for the next election. Shall Not Censor legislation can't come soon enough.

Niggers
Don't care
Sage

Holy fucking shit, dubs. Checked!

All you'd need to do is have the FCC reclassify the internet as a common carrier and first amendment rights would apply.

trips don't lie

Too much fun.
ROLLING FOR MASSIVE CHIMPOUT
Nasim 2.0 when?

What's holding that up exactly? We need that shit yesterday.

(checked)
(checked)
(shameless self-check)
Looking good so far, kek.

haha XD based niggers LMAO XDDD WEW LADDY HONORARY ARYANS, AMIRITE ME BOYO?!?! XDXDXDHAHA we're gonna REK those LIBTARDS and OBAMA once we get them back on their facebook page, right pedes? MAGA #patriot #magpul #1stAmendment #REALAMERICAN

Fuck off, OP.

Congress what a bunch of clowns.wav

Does that require Congress? I thought the FCC was its own regulatory body.

DIGITS
NEGATED
You double nigger!

Attached: spend it wisely faggot.png (870x722, 425.97K)

Has nothing to do with these sheboons, it has everything to do with Facebook clamping down on anyone pro-Trump. 2020 is shaping up to be deplatforming turned up to 11.

pfft

Them's the rules. Don't like it?
OUT!

Dubs haven't failed me yet, even if I've fucked them.

How do they even begin to justify that?

Niggers, very unsafe.

What dubs? If you self-checked like a cumguzzler, they no longer exist.

We tell them every fucking time.

Attached: 75b46b7f1a07bcfdb40303b0b85453b184c39f5677d5a0ac1316b6dbf16edcdf.png (580x580, 39.13K)

Are you f1beab by any chance?
I'm not ruining this thread any further, so last irrelevant post

(heil'd)
It's pretty funny, actually, that these trumpniggers got the boot; I predict it's going to blow up in Faceberg's face, though. Zuck is panicked right now, and the company is making frantic decisions as a result. It's kind of like watching Kurt Eichenwald self-immolate on twitter.

they are not liberal, they are american nationalists

You can not be an American Nationalist. Nation means kingroup. You can be an Nationalist for your ethnos, but not for your state. These young ladies are simply conservative protectionists.

You think these niggers have any real semblance of understanding what theyre talking about? It honestly would not surprise me if these girls are incorporated into the Trump campaign at this point. Notice how shes states she isnt entirely aware of the story surrounding Israel but that John Kerry is involved? Hmmm, why at all would a nigger give a shit enough about Israel to broadcast it to their 1.8mil followers? Real brain buster there.

Attached: kjpost.png (920x3406, 1.85M)

The problem with niggers is they
don't understand Liberals are their enemy and the cause of all their problems.
It's ironic but "racist" whites are the greatest allies niggers never knew they had.

Basically anything that opens blacks eyes to the manipulation by liberal/leftists would mean they would get mass redpilled.
The leftists very carefully have been manipulating blacks to be angry, stupid and poor.
You literally see everytime a black breaks the script leftists will start telling them to watch their language and basically to stay down.
Theres even white liberals pretending to be blacks doing this.(The problem with niggers is niggers)

Does anyone really doubt that the real reason FaceBook censored them is because racism?

why don't they have their own website?
why wasn't the first thing they did on facebook and youtube when they got popular was create a website and pump people towards it?

it's not that fucking hard to get a website up with a comment section and forums and chat and the whole 9 yards. it does not cost millions of dollars.

maybe they do realize it and they're just making a big deal about it to shit on facejew.

That's not how it works.

How many years now has it been that the major *web site* companies have been corraling thought and ideas of their users to match certain criteria? If it's been widely known in public, why didn't these two women find other venues for their opinion and content? Did these two women use the thousands of Dollars that they surely pulled in over the last two years and start their own site? Did they tell there >1 million followers to visit their site if they started one? Does anyone know?

It's unfortunate they fell victim to the machine, but it's not like options don't exist for them to go else where, even still.

They might as well use this opportunity to branch out, hire a dedicated editor, a couple writers, a designer, and push their brand onto their own web site.

The fundamental problem with niggers is that they're niggers.

Wtf do if your European country is composed of multiple European ethnicities??

Damn user, you beat me to it, and with dubs nonetheless.

Attached: 1459822873642.gif (404x416, 180.48K)

no fucking shit theyre probably witches from some coven playing a role and you can bet theyve drank aryan childrens blood from a chalice

Attached: flag.gif (480x270, 2.4M)

BASTED

Attached: basted.jpg (540x600, 66.63K)

Certainly but niggers were less of a problem when they were kept in line.
Went to church, went for jobs within their aptitude and lives wholesome lives.
You may be unaware but just about everything wrong with the niggers has been fermented by leftists for well over a century.

BASTED'VE
no image memey enough, sorry.

Be honest, wouldn't you?

Attached: 12308710234793.gif (480x270, 82.78K)

The Glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers certainly didn't help with their crack cocaine.

Especially after all the problems Facebook has had, after the fact some blame them Trump winning, and so on, this could be used to cause all kinds of infighting and salt-mining.

Attached: 1522549415739.png (376x724, 256.65K)

fuck off shill

I think you meant in the field picking cotton. That only lasted until whites built machines that actually pick cotton better than niggers. It must seriously suck being a nigger… knowing it's only a matter of time before a white man builds something with his hands that makes your existence obsolete and detrimental to the planet.

fuck off nigger

Shet

Oh no, I'm well aware. The problem was allowing niggers to integrate into White society, rather than being relegated to their own communities. Prior to integration, niggers knew their limitations because everyone they interacted with was black. Today, their heads are filled with nonsense that they're the same as Whitey, and thus they have the expectation of achieving the same outcomes; and because they're the same as Whitey, when they fail to achieve those outcomes it must be Whitey's systemic racism that's holding them back, rather then their own inferior genetics. When forced to dwell among their own, there was far less contact with white society, and therefore less opportunity to breed resentment. It was a better system for all.

I don't see why not.

I agree. Zucc is not taking the scrutiny well, unless you think as I do that he is basically begging for legislation so that he doesn't have to act as the left's censor anymore. He said as much recently.

Do some lurking on this user.

The infrastructure isn't a carrier. The companies that maintain the infrastructure and serve customers through it are carriers. What really becomes the problem is that Facebook isn't an internet service provider. Facebook is a customer of internet service providers like any one else.

That's what that whole net-neutrality nonsense was about, calling the service providers common carriers or not.

But, they enjoy freedom from liability from the content of user postings under the Communications Decency Act, which stipulates that they don't censor unlawful speech. So Facebook censoring lawful speech basically puts it in the crosshairs of assuming legal liability of any content posted on the website if they're found to have breached CDA. That's what the Prager U / Jared Taylor + Amren lawsuit is about.

Why was this thread anchored? It's perfect ammunition to drive further wedges between the marxist agenda and social media platforms

Attached: 1522885166513.png (1334x750, 2.1M)

Which one is it?

Do newspapers have to print every letter to the editor they receive?

Because faceberg blatantly de-platforming based negresses for Trump has no standing in politics or recent events.
tbh idk its kinda dumb

Not publishing isn't censoring. Deleting content that doesn't break any laws means you're expressing editorial control over your website and thus you lose protection provided to website owners with the CDA.

Posting in doomed thread.
Fuck the Jews. I've barely met a Jew in my life. I've met plenty of boomers though and those fucks have fucked up my life.
I am of the opinion that they will not stop until my entire generation either jailed, pharma'd, an hero'd, or killed in an overseas war.
Jews, Chinese, all the rest could never have taken control of this world without the complicity of the boomers.

Choosing what is published is a form of censorship.

hey watcha doin leftie? Nice censorship scam you got going you shill cunt.

Exactly its one of the greatest injustices perpetrated against Whites.
And it's being copoed in every white nation on the planet. That somehow niggers are entitled to the communities of Whites.
It's fundamentally wrong. No one hears Whites demanding to be intergrated into Japan in mass with special entitlements and privileges.
This is why "racist" Whites are niggers best friends.
What does a pro-white white nationalist want? Nothing to do with niggers. Niggers can do their own thing somewhere else.

On the flipside what do White liberals want? They want to perpetuate a mythic tale of black persecution and grievance.
They have built their own careers and cultures symbiotically with this.
This doesn't only apply to blacks but many interests groups the same pattern is repeated by leftists.
The tl;dr is Leftists, Liberals NEED blacks to be kept down forever as part of their liberal "civil rights" culture and to earn a living in their careers.
If blacks go agai st the narrative liberalism is in serious danger and so are the Liberals who make money off it.

this tbh

Attached: basedblackman.png (571x1320, 484.13K)

leftist myth to perpetuate grievance against "the man" who do you think the niggers think of when they hear this myth?
The White man.
Fucking lefties.

True, but that's not what the legislation protects.

>The defendant must be a "provider or user" of an "interactive computer service."
>The cause of action asserted by the plaintiff must treat the defendant as the "publisher or speaker" of the harmful information at issue.
>The information must be "provided by another information content provider," i.e., the defendant must not be the "information content provider" of the harmful information at issue.

So basically, absurdly, Twitter is asserting that everyone on its platform is speaking on behalf of twitter, which is the only legal defense they could concoct to absolve them from this dichotomy. This is absurd on its face of course, but it's the only way they can avoid having to choose between assuming liability of all posting and not being able to censor badgoy opinions.

This is honestly the most important 1A case in our lifetimes probably.

BASED GAY BLACK MEN

That's what kikes do tho, you can't fault the nigger for being stupid and base, that's his nature. Kikes know this all too well and got their glowniggers to exploit the fact by running drugs for the Contras. Niggers won't have any reason to hate whitey if the kikes and glowniggers had their shit shut the fuck down.

It was the communists. You can literally read the testimoneys by leftists they did it to the hippy generation and they did it to the blackies.
You can literally read the chicom instruction fliers detailing how to stir up shit in the black community.
Its the same damn thing that was done to SA and Rhodesia.

I don't see how that applies to this situation. Could you point it out for me?

Most people have little idea about the subject and just pick a side. Most of the time they talk about domestic issues, pro-Trump, pro common sense, conservative. No reason cunts should be censoring them. If you can't do their bit, nothing is safe.

Kek. It's almost as though dumb, violent animals with an inferiority complex were the perfect weapon for instigating class warfare, or something.

Yea, that's what I said, kikes. I'm not defending niggers, I'm just pointing out that the fault falls on the CIA and yids. You can even correlate what the CIA and the Contras were doing back then to the immigration problems we face today as it's what propelled the cartel to be the forces they are now. Lefties, marxist, commies blame the white man for practically everything so I don't know why this one would tick someone off like it does.

That's not entirely true. The first election had a joint governance but the queen of england was a right cunt and pretty much let Mugabe run the show.

This is pretty much my point. Niggers can be weilded.

Mods really need to unlock this thread. It's going places.

According to the Rhodesians the blacks weren't actually violent or belligerent.
Communists had to brainwash them to even convince them to rebel.
They were completely docile and snitched on anyone trying to rebel against Rhodesian authorities.

Checked, he was indeed made a double nigger by your larger dubs.

How is it not true? Rhodesian blacks lived happily prior to Communist interference.
They lived in villages and got on well with Rhodesians.
The communists attempted to teach them about revolution and it failed.
There was no reason for them to actually do it.
So they had to conduct a brainwashing campaign first to convince them to even consider it.

Yeah I believe that's true. Perhaps I should have said "with potential for inferiority complex"; you're correct that this was deliberately stoked.
Left to their own and within their own social hierarchy - where they're able to succeed or fail relative to their own people rather than Whites - blacks are much happier. Its the forced integration of White and black societies that really get the inferiority flames burning.

Oh no, I'm not arguing, they did get along. I was just pointing out that even while the commies were working to subvert Rhodesia the election found a joint goverment in power. But this displeased the Queen and Margaret Thatcher threw it out and ordered that literal commie terrorists be alloed on the ballot. Then Mugabe went village to village and made people vote at gunpoint, enduring his election. Much to Margaret Thatchers delight. Around 5:30 in the video.

Okay, this is going to take a little bit of explaining.

So basically, how it currently works is this. You have a website, and you have third parties (users) posting on that website if you're a social media or whatever. Section 230 of the CDA gives you legal immunity from the liability incurred by hosting illegal content like pizza/CCs/SSNs because the speech is technically OF the third party, not something you checked off on. This means Facebook can't be dragged into court because they find a pedo ring on the site. But a portion of this provision is that you cannot be in the business of curating/deleting non-illegal posts because you then assume the responsibility of publisher as you are supposedly vetting the third party posts now.

Faceberg/Twitter knows this. They know they've been in violation of section 230 of the CDA for some time now, but they have a legal strategy ready. So, get this, they're saying that every third party who posts on their site who doesn't get their comment deleted is speaking DIRECTLY ON BEHALF of Twitter. This means, for them, that they're trying to assert that Twitter is only moderating ITS OWN postings since all posts on their website ate ON BEHALF of twitter, so that it's not in violation of section 230 of CDA for deleting non-illegal posts made by third parties.

So if this goes through, all posts made on Twitter is an official Twitter statement, so your dad wondering where the peanut butter is or why a can of pop costs more than a nickel will be official Twitter statements supported by the company. It's absurd on its face really, and is such a perversion of the original intent of the law as to be almost ludicrous, but that's where we are nowadays.

The practical implication of this is that if the courts uphold that Twitter is not being spoken ON BEHALF of by the third parties posting non-deleted content, then all of us who shitposted on twitter but got banned for being a bit too spicy will legally HAVE TO be allowed back on Twitter. So you can spam shekelberg images at kike journos all day without fear of getting banned, as long as you err on the side of not posting pizza and credit cards. It would be a fucking shitshow, Twitter kikes would scream their lungs out as all the nazis are back on their platform, unable to be censored because they definitely don't want to be dragged into a legal fight every time a pedo posts pizza on their platform. It would be glorious, galactic lebensraum gone digital.

Attached: newfag visit.mp4 (480x360, 329.78K)

Nogs had a good run but its clear they aren't winning hearts and minds from the muh based gib lovin lifers.

Yes, Satan, I think a lot of us would.

10/10 posts. To bad no one will read it.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: What did she mean by this?.mp4 (640x360, 1.09M)

kek based black lady

Thas rite!

Every time I try to save your video it saves an html instead. Is this normal or is 8ch fucking with Tor users again?

nvm sorry it turns out one of my Tor nodes is in russia and they've banned downloading media from this website

So we can claim any stupid shit someone says on Twitter is the position of Twitter? That is, without ourselves getting sued for slander?

Attached: jewess.jpg (500x584, 172.93K)

I think you know (((what))).

No, Chaim, it's exactly how it works. Internet is not broadcast.

You forgot the part about where Ian Smith put the Governor General under house arrest.

t. studied this for use in Canada when my province applies for US statehood

Deliberately censoring statements and sentiments in support of a duly elected SITTING PRESIDENT. In current year + X.

I can't think of but a few other reasons to Nasim the HQ and raze the homes of every socmedia executive until they capitulate to reason.

A dog will keep shitting on the floor if you don't whoop its ass and rub his face in it.

So then… all the word filters here constitute "curating" and thus Jim is on the hook for a huge bill for cheese pizza. Right?

Looks like they'd better remove them.

No, because they're not done by Jim but by the BO (a user).

Incidentally all CP deletion isn't done by staff either, it's done by the Global Volunteers (also users).

Is than a legally operative distinction, though? Volunteers are in any other case still part of the organization they are volunteering for.