ADMIT YOUR DEFEAT

THE JEW WON

THE WHITE RACE IS DEAD

What are you fighting for anymore losers?

white nationalists are the cucks of the white race.

Jews haven't existed since the Second Temple was destroyed in 70 AD.

THE GLOBAL WORLDS LAUGHS AT YOU

The degenerates get what they deserve as a consequence of their own actions.

Nothing of value will be lost. Remember this post you retard, your party days are over, best case you black pill some of the older ones, but the wave that is coming up to a full blown swell will snap you out of your hedonistic bullshit real quick. So go on, keep it up, you're only accelerating this. It's too late to reverse it, even if you stopped.

Attached: bce8029a210b3f67fc87b72a177f9153feb024810b6566afea3dcef3431fc8af.jpg (600x408, 75.86K)

Nothing of value will be lost. Remember this post you retard, your party days are over, best case you black pill some of the older ones, but the wave that is coming up to a full blown swell will snap you out of your hedonistic bullshit real quick. So go on, keep it up, you're only accelerating this. It's too late to reverse it, even if you stopped.

Attached: 4c3985ee287cc215dfabed173732766941ee4fc6a239137055b26ab4fc41fb0f.jpg (666x1024, 148.22K)

Cool story, niggerfaggot.

THE DEGENERATES WILL INHERIT THE WORLD

Lies.
"Jews" barely existed for a century by then.
The first temple was a Persian story that they stole.
Like every other story.
Stolen.
From Sumerian and Persian history.

The degenerates will inherit the earth that fills their early graves, they may not all be lawfully executed, many will have done it to themselves, even you, if you are lucky. Pray that you are lucky.

Attached: 64c64a197f12637027135f8d9d8a22dfb9d14c1d09b12505f4dbcdbe58637526.jpg (894x894, 335.88K)

You kikes must be very desperate. Israel will be overpopulated by muslims and the jew overlords era is coming to an end. It's nice being reminded how scared you are though.

YOU WILL BE A MINORITY BY 2050, CUCK

KYS

Eat shit nigger

admit defeat

NIGGER
You will never ever ever be white. Wow that must suck

NIGGER

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

I am better than white.

Nigger
You will never ever be white. That sucks for you cause being white is the best. We won and are obviously the supreme race
NIGGER

Take a pic of your hand and post it up nigger so I can mock you soundly

Nigger. Or spic. Probably nigger though.
I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF THAT YOU'RE NOT WHITE
Shitskin untermench filth

REMINDER THAT FREECH THE GOON RAT'S NEST IS BACK AND THIS IS MOST LIKELY A GOON RAID.

Are you ta.io? no lcritical thinker could be this blind unless you were ta.io

Say it with me nigger
n
I
G
E
R

LYNCH ALL NIGGERS

no

Cmon nigger this is finally fun
You know what we do to niggers here in Wyoming? Legend tells of fencposts and rattlesnakes , dodge pickups and chains , lynching to the tops of big ol cottonwood trees
Say it with me nigger
N
I
E
NIGGER

Nig get
Niglet
Nigger
Sheboon
Ape
Pavement ape
Dindu
Blue gum
Crow
Nigger jim

Why don't niggers put their heads out of cars while they're driving? The flapping nigger gums would beat the nigger to death hehehe
NIGGER

Hey taio GTFO here, I will find you, hunt you and troll the shit out of you faggot

Kill yourself with a hi-point nigger

Attached: IMG_2985.JPG (400x324 23.52 KB, 28.96K)

Don't include me in that shit namefag
Also drugs are degenerate

IT'S OVER

Well you aren't wrong but you aren't entirely right either. regardless of race, degenerates will meet their demise eventually.

ALL OF THEM

EVEN YOU OP!

Attached: 1b708a5c74e8da33f124b520b534f3bebfd731d1126233419c582686e5e0887a.png (205x255, 14.27K)

Yeah. For YOUR shitskin kind
NIGGER
N I G G E R
N I G G E R
Jim

lefties will breed themselves out with niggers and then we will kill you all, mutts and niggers alike.

all your women will give birth to beautiful chocolate children

the white devil will be bred out by 2050