TICK TOCK! #TIMESUP VIRGINS

This is the end of history. You are defeated. The white race is dead.

THE DEGENERATE WILL INHERIT THE WORLD

Enjoy the decline!

Other urls found in this thread:

dyingwithdignity.ca/find_support
dyingwithdignity.ca/download_your_advance_care_planning_kit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Consider killing yourself now while you can still die painlessly.

KEK

How about you enjoy these dubs?

Attached: Ch-Ch-Check-em'.png (363x234, 100.13K)

The degenerates get what they deserve as a consequence of their own actions.

Nothing of value will be lost. Remember this post you retard, your party days are over, best case you black pill some of the older ones, but the wave that is coming up to a full blown swell will snap you out of your hedonistic bullshit real quick. So go on, keep it up, you're only accelerating this. It's too late to reverse it, even if you stopped.

The tipping point has already been reached, they've awoken faster than I could have predicted, incidentally you have forseen your own destruction. This must be hard for you. You will not forget this post. It will serve to increase your sorrow ten-fold as reality comes knocking.

Attached: 1509600356.jpg (750x430, 39.53K)

Someone seems to be upset

This guy posted here before. He's a yid who is eternally butthurt that he'll never be white.

The degenerates get what they deserve as a consequence of their own actions.

Nothing of value will be lost. Remember this post you retard, your party days are over, best case you black pill some of the older ones, but the wave that is coming up to a full blown swell will snap you out of your hedonistic bullshit real quick. So go on, keep it up, you're only accelerating this. It's too late to reverse it, even if you stopped.

At best you have 10 years, this is not a diagnosis I have come to lightly, 10 years. The corruption within you will only take you that far, maybe you'll shorten the ride yourself, it might be easier on you that way.

Attached: db3986521d5acf4bc3c341719ef99f799a9078af04927ef959f58d743a379d34.jpg (391x576, 37.17K)

Ahh this shill again..

Reported.

triggered

Nah, bored. You were entertaining for like 5 seconds back when you first spammed Zig Forums half a year or so ago. But since those 5 seconds have passed you're just boring, plain boring like all tryhards are.

And I also remember you being of jewish ancestry. What was is again? Irish and jewish?

You fucking loser are still here on this board, so you know I am right.

As you rush to find more and more degenerate videos, the sheer panic begins to settle in your stomach. You don't understand it quite yet, you brush it off. It doesn't get to you, right? Wrong. It festers. You have made a grave but hilarious error today, you stepped on the psychological equivalent of a branding iron, it has seared its way into your mind. Like a steak on the grill.
My work here is done.

Attached: 1514084332.gif (500x281, 537.3K)

*yawn*

What was your ancestry again?

Is it something about Trump again, or were you laughed by everyone again?

JUST CHILL

Just fuck off

I'll wait until he'll break again and start filling the bingo chart as usual.

Haven't seen this TORpedo for about 8 months. And as always, they seem to be the most upset. No one who is happy about themselves comes to this board and spams this amount of garbage.

Attached: 2a0f09892bc30e8597e810f382c6ecc3872333582de69145c8f7c004074c49a6.gif (640x300, 840.71K)

what were you doing a week ago?

If this is who I think it is then he is jewish actually by his own admission.

Hey fag how is that cute racially ambiguous thot you got "bored of"

cry more

kys

Faggot Tor will not hide your swagfaggot posting style.

Attached: ssssssss.png (640x480, 374.52K)

dyingwithdignity.ca/find_support

dyingwithdignity.ca/download_your_advance_care_planning_kit

Attached: tru.jpg (635x357, 44.71K)

Yes, that's exactly him.

*yawn*

So what was your ancestry again? Don't evade just tell us.

He just got home from spending six hours in out-patients for removing the eggbeater from his ass. He's a little tender.

REMINDER THAT FREECH, THE GOON RAT'S NEST IS BACK AND THIS IS MOST LIKELY A GOON RAID.

w

enjoy death :^)

Reminder that society is in decline because your ancestors chose decadence over christianity.

enjoy bitching about the future user .

Attached: 06ac559c30b90e0e74d44cef728e0b466c7e9fecb79da87f9406b566d5b86e6d.jpg (250x250, 8.56K)

Christianity?