MAJOR HAPPENING IN DEERFIELD, ILLINOIS!!

The mayor of Deerfield, Illinois just declared most guns illegal in her town. In 60 days the Hebr…I mean local law enforcement will have the right to raid you homes indiscriminately to take your guns by force.

The Second Civil War begins bitches!!!

cnn.com/2018/04/05/us/deerfield-illinois-assault-weapon-ban-trnd/index.html

kdvr.com/2018/04/06/illinois-town-bans-assault-weapons-imposes-fine-up-to-1000-a-day/

Attached: 1453321965638.jpg (2039x1529, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/robert-farago/carhartt-jacket-stops-nypd-speer-gold-dot-p-9mm-hollow-points/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_opossum
chuckhawks.com/myth_muzzle_energy.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, they don't have that right, and I hope any cop that tries that knows they are going to either eat lead or get sued into oblivion.

The mayor and the village council are quite confident that the goy will do as ordered, user.

Attached: 1454791198201.jpg (1920x1440, 518.93K)

Of course IL, no gunz works so well in Oak Park and Chicago…

well then you better do what the second amendment was created for and if you won't you don't deserve it

As much as I wish there would be a real civil war
THERE IS NO REAL HABBENIN RIGHT NOW
HOWEVER_ This is still an important subject

I hope the recent events turn a light to any currently blinded, but true American

Attached: 7594700.jpg (500x500, 146.47K)

Sliding the Israel news, Moishe?

and then what?

A man could make a fortune "renting" out a safe place outside illinois jurisdiction for illinois-fags to store their *forbidden* funs.
Just sayan…

Attached: 1452230491858.jpg (746x746, 212.5K)

It's almost a parody, how vile and corrupt these rat-things are. It's becoming very tiresome, of course. The eternal 6 year old, always pissing in everyone's punch bowl, and then shrieking like a banshee when slapped for it and ejected from the premises.

I'm sure continued white flight will solve everything

Civil War
Whether "peaceful", or violent, it needs to happen, and one day will

that "eternal 6 year old" is beating you at the moment

the civil war started decades ago, you just haven't fought back

With the current numbers we have, to fight back is suicide
But soon that will change, and the kikes know that

Attached: 215829.png (500x500, 125.2K)

why? how?

More & more are waking up
The repeated bullshit the left keeps flinging onto the right tightens the left's noose
Its surprising how many are finally learning that the Kikes are the bad guys, let alone purely just the hate for the left which is being ever more justified & enlarged

There will be a day within our life time in which a BIG habbenin will happen, and with the current events, its gonna be 'soon'

you have some statistics to back up your claim?

Look around the internet
Look at the conspiracy channels, the audience is absolutely full of normalfags, & they love to share the newfound information they've begotten

Even if they don't know about the Kikes, they know the left isn't any bit good
Real mainstream America is conservative / cuckservative, but the media & policies being enacted upon them are direct attacks (like OP's post), and so they get steered more & more to the right

The kikes are biting off more than they can chew, and only the smart ones have realized that
Look at what bigwigs are in the media 24/7 anymore, look at how many have taken trips abroad, they know the current meta is getting screwed over by itself

The right is a sleeping giant thats slept past it's alarm, & the left is coming to realize that, but they've done that too late

Unless they revert they bullshit they've been doing, theres gonna be a war
But they could easily use Trump to sate the masses & continue the lng game

Attached: ron paul worst.jpg (600x378, 84.01K)

10% of USA supports NS ideology in a recent smaller poll.
Reality is the comment sections on various websites even with censorship. I've never seen so many knowing normalfags as in recent years.
THE GOYIM KNOOoooooowwww

Yes. Yes he is

This is the most jewish thing I've read today and I just finished reading a bunch of tweets about how Israel's botched false flag in Syria was actually a good thing and deserving of praise.

Only just that?

Attached: 1422191969067.jpg (363x360 20.06 KB, 8.12K)

Shoo, shoo.

I almost laugh when my subordinates at work ask why the most stupid and mean people they deal with are always going to Israel and claiming they didn't. Such refreshing naivety.

The Village of Deerfield, IL
850 Waukegan Road
Deerfield, IL 60015

Village Hall: 847-945-5000
Public Works: 847-317-7245
Engineering: 847-317-2490

Call the five thousand number and bully the stupid bitches. They can't call screen and a clever shitposter can crank call as they have no screening capabilities. They will answer every single call
Ask for battletoads or some BBQ burgers for a to go order
Ask them where to turn your assault rifle and then laugh at them for being stupid cunts. Give them the mayors address to confiscate her rifles hahahahahaha

Addresses: 745 Sunset Ct, Deerfield, IL

got a fax? faxing pure black pages is always a nice touch

cute BB gun

That is a .22 long rifle get shot in the hed and you are ded

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 9.14.26 AM.png (241x151, 58.5K)

Heavily modded Ruger Mk 2/3.

like i said, cute bb gun.

I have a 22cal BB gun.
You would not want to get hit by it,

Different tools for different jobs, user

These are all .22's

Attached: 1439403645527.jpg (1280x852 26.7 KB, 201.75K)

There are people running modded 'bb gun' air pistols which pack more ft/lbs than a fucking .22 you moron.
Come over and tell them it's a 'bb gun' after they even dropped hogs with them, you fucking idiot.
You should look into the Girandoni air rifle and further educate yourself.

This
I can carry 4k rounds in my damn pockets with the right tool. Now that is a survival weapon.
On DOTR, whoever has ammo left wins.

Size queen.

thanks for proving my point user, much appreciated.

.22lr in a supressed pistol means theyre loading .22lr subsonic which is a joke of a round. it likely wont even penetrate a skull unless youre at VERY close range, in which case you could just use a knife, which would be cheaper, quieter, and not leave behind shell casings. it'll also have a better chance of killing them. even 9mm at any reasonable range is kind of iffy

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/robert-farago/carhartt-jacket-stops-nypd-speer-gold-dot-p-9mm-hollow-points/

what do you think .22lr subsonic is actually good for?

Most cops know this would end in a cluster fuck of dead cops. Most cops also know they have the right to disobey an unlawful order, such as violation of someone's civil liberties.

However, there are always those who are itching for a firefight and don't give a shit about your rights.

Hey, don't look at me, man. I'm not the one queening out about size. I carry a Ruger GP-100. But I'm not going to balk and grouse about someone else's choice of firearm.

big government will I guess ?

i am fairly certain the language used by this town bans ALL semi autos that can accept "larger" magazines this would include pistols and shotguns that are semi auto and can accept over ten rounds. kill the mayor and all city council members as they are open traitors to the constitution. and fuck your hello fbi crap, kill the ones responsible for taking your rights away. maybe use rope so guns don't catch the flak.

Attached: 49b2565ee1d8382a42c5cd4eda1e85ed87689abde1d2240df68766fb62732e71.jpg (600x322, 32.31K)

.357?

Attached: db10-01.jpg (640x480, 38.56K)

Is good for lots of things short of dropping deer or other large creatures at medium-long range. It's a great survival round if you don't have airguns and is readily available and cheap.
As any experienced shooter knows, it's all about shot placement. I know people who use them to whack pigs and sheep for homekill and I have used them to shoot lots of smaller game. A cop was killed here with an .22 airgun, they got shot in the heart and then mandated stab proof vests afterwards because of this.
So don't tell me a .22 or whatever isn't deadly because you sure as fuck wouldn't want to get hit by it, regardless of air or powder.
What's next, a .457 airgun @ 500ft/lbs is 'harmless'?

And back OT, Burgers isn't this an infringement of your 2A?

You can't come up with a good use case for a nearly silent firearm with common dirt cheap ammo and no recoil? .22lr has a lot of uses and not everything is sneeki headshots. I carry a pocket knife specifically because it's a pocket knife, you know what I mean?

i didnt ask about regular .22lr. i asked about .22lr subsonic.

since the town has constructed a policy that will ban ALL semi autos including pistols and shotguns that can accept "large" magazines yeah, kill the traitors. they took a giant shit on the 2A.

a mayor hanging from a tree could be seen as an out of court settlement.

I can go either way, .357 or .38 spec. I prefer the .357

Not seeing a fax no
Any anons who could find it tia

I like how all the news feeds say "low crime rate" "village" bans "military-style guns."

Already challenged in court.

Because being in the top safest mid-cities, when your state is going to hell, and you're 25 miles away from ground zero, is a nice relative metric you can toss your gun away for.

Attached: 20180409-www.neighborhoodscout.com-il_deerfield.png (690x633 73.81 KB, 20.4K)

>but show me your (((statistics))) :^)

We grow sick of (((statistics))), the only facts that will matter soon are those made of lead.

i wouldnt trust .22lr subsonic for close range varmint control. honestly i'd never ever trust regular .22lr like pic related again for anything outside of target practice. tried it and ended up having to kill the poor screaming bleeding thing with a shovel.

i have a 38 and its a fun round to practice with, but if i was going to carry that full sized pistol around, i'd load it with 357. do you open carry? i have to carry CC and refuse to carry anything bigger than a makarov. (any bigger and i tend to leave it at home)

Attached: 5555643_03_cci_remington_22lr_ammo_bulk_640.jpg (550x550, 40.24K)

I open carry. It's legal in my State and I prefer not to have to dig around when some nigger decides he wants my wallet. It also acts as a nice deterrent as well as a conversation starter.

I log about 10 hours a week at the range, which gives me a lot of chit-chat time with local law enforcement. That's something a lot of gun owners don't do. Shame, really, because an untrained idiot with a sidearm is as dangerous as a nigger needing crack money.

nice assumption.
have you ever shot at something outside of a target range user? doesnt sound like it.
i said i wouldnt trust it, not that it cant kill a caged animal looking straight at you if you shoot it between the eyes.
i was shooting a fucking possum and shot the thing in the top of the head while it as curled up under my deck, and it started flipping around as i proceeded to shoot it 9 more times. thing was still flipping around getting blood everywhere. a simple gross "cut" with a shovel killed it.
the conversation is about subsonic, how much of a fudd are you to not understand the difference?

in my state, and increasingly the rest of the country thanks to our IDF trained police force, they shoot at people on sight for simply having guns as if it was illegal. unfortunately. i've been told by cops specifically "in a shooting situation, dont be a good guy with a gun unless youre a cop in uniform. we're trained to shoot anyone with a gun in an active shooter situation even if theyre not posing an immediate threat"

Not only do these traitors outright participate in human trafficking, they want to make sure you have less protections than the illegals they collect and groom. This is third world tier faggotry.

THIS!!!

Remember the Battle of Athens!

Attached: Battle-Of-Athens.png (610x610, 433.48K)

.22LR sub is good for silencing but I'm not a powder guy. Slightly more curve, nothing major any good shooter cant accommodate for. You can get the same energy with a slower, heavier round, so I guess that was a trick question?
I prefer air guns (in my shithole), as I can do almost everything at home to maintain and feed them (short of pouring lead, so far) and don't need a license for them or a mandatory gun safe. I can have my guns mounted on the wall of the bedroom for ease of access where they belong, for when shit moves around at night..

You should study their skulls and realize why that happens, shooting them in the head is a pretty bad idea, even with real .22s or similar. At close range it's not so bad, weakest/easy point to hit from below is directly between the eyes and up a few mm, there is a skull join there you can go through. but you have to be accurate to within 4-5mm aka a very good shot or it'll bounce unless you're using something really big. We have 5kg brushtail possums here and I can drop them in a single shot with a .22 air gun at 40m. Again, it's all shot placement. Sometimes two shots to be sure but if you know what you are doing, it's not too hard.
best place to hit them is in the heart
When your gun is out or you are having a bad day, then yeah you may need a few more shots, they are tough motherfuckers.
Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean others can't.
Sure in a self defence situation give me something big, fragmenting and not over-penetrating any time, but survival/every day use stuff, I'll take the small calibre stuff, low cost, low risk and ease of mind that comes with it.

Attached: possum target.png (1153x1625, 5.37M)

False. They're trained to shoot anyone white with a gun, they're trained to avoid it in all possibilities if the person is a nigger.
Cops are the wanton golems of the kikes.
If you couldn't figure out that cops are our enemies during the primaries you're fucking lost.

Why are mods so shit with doing stickies? I know they're zionist at heart with a mix of pig farm in them and I know kampfy is still here with his shit moderation skills, but honestly, there are way too many stickies. 8kike was a mistake. Hotwheels needs to come back and stream his gay Minecraft and purge these fucks.

Killed a raccoon in 1 shot to the dome with a .22 short out of a 1932 Remington model 24 last year. The difference is I can depend on myself to reliably hit a target at 10 yards…

For reference:
.22 Short:
29 gr. (1.9 g) RN 1,132 ft/s 82 ft⋅lbf

.22LR:
40 gr. (2.6 g) Solid[2] 1,200 ft/s 104 ft⋅lbf

.22LR 60gr subsonic:
SSS, .22 LR 60 gr 950f/s 120ft/lb

.22 LR has 25% more energy. .22LR is cheap, so practice more before you shoot 10 more rounds at your fucking house.

Subsonic uses a *much* heavier bullet, which increases penetration, numbskull. People regularly use them to hunt hogs at night here with suppressors.

The children are awake.
Lead them.

Ivan get your gun, we're going to Deerfield.

Kek they don't even listen to vols, what makes you think they'll listen to you?

I think he means this, user:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_opossum

You're full of shit, they kill niggers all the time

What aim point?
Very curious as there are some hogs on a bit of land I recently got permissions for, thinking about making a trap for 'em.

I was a vol for a while and tried to tell them all these things and more you faggot. They somehow forgot about 'hands off moderation' aka how imageboards and places like it are traditionally moderated, they are getting a little better at it after last month. They do live in a bubble a little. It's a bit of 'us vs them' mentality and they don't take kindly to feedback or criticism from anons.
There were 11 sticked posts last time I looked today for fucks sake.

But doing what you are doing that way, will just get your shit deleted for spam. So do it constructively.
I guess you were a certain tornigger last month and since realized the bans were recently reset?

airguns can be capable of easily downing a dear at range firing at center of mass.
.22lr subsonic means the power is considerably lowered so that the bullet never breaks the sound barrier, because whats the point of a supressor supressing the sound of the powder expansion, if theres going to be a loud sonic "snap" right after it. .223 supressed is about as powerful as a regular .22lr, which is why its used. but subsonic .22lr is a pretty useless round.
the way the possum was laying i couldnt see it's face. i never said it was an ineffective round, i just wouldnt trust it for something like that again. even a 22wmr, 380, or similar would have probably been adequate, but 22lr just hurt the thing and made a mess. i was shooting it with a ruger 10/22 (takedown model, actually). and i was crouching maybe 10ft from the thing. the possum i killed looked like pic related, ive never seen one like in your pic.

i work in government and im talking about changes in recent training they've had that most US police departments have underwent. "active shooter training" is fairly now.
the city i live in has common police brutality cases and the police dept is run by the mob.

correct

i wasnt shooting towards my house. if i thought to took a picture of it after cutting it in half i would have. 3 of my bullets landed in the things head with no exit wounds. the rest that landed were in the body.
i never said it was impossible, its just not reliable. if the racoon was moving or in a position where you wouldnt have a clear shot, you'd either have to stand there and wait, or make the same mistake i did. using something slightly better would be a smarter and more consistent option.
i just wanted that thing out of my deck because it stunk like shit.

Attached: Opossum.jpg (800x600, 93.59K)

Nope wasn't me faggot, couldn't care less if I get banned for spam when these stickies are spam themselves. Anons should know this place collects info and Jim is employed with the DoD. Mods are fags and kikes. Ban me more faggots.

I guess they are going to bury the guns just like the stubborn Aussies to protect the guns from being taken away.

aye, prepare for a spate of 'boating accidents' in Deerfield

quit being a faggot, were trying to have a thread here

You have scary ass raccoon-looking possums with kike noses! Similar size range though.
Weird they smell so bad, our ones aren't as nasty unless they get stressed out.
Power of sub isn't any lower though, see the data here;
They are heavy as hell projectiles, much like the stuff some airguns use with similar ft/lbs in a .25 or .30.

keep burning proxies, eventually you'll prove a point I'm sure

imagine the smell of an unmaintained hamster cage in a pet store. now imagine that smell x100. now imagine its outside and still stinks. theyre nasty aggressive little bastards.

i have never seen subsonic with more than a 40gr bullet.
dont put too much stock in muzzle energy. its not the only thing that matters.
chuckhawks.com/myth_muzzle_energy.htm

though it sounds like at close range, a 60gr sub is similar power to regular .22lr. but the larger slower bullet sounds like it'll have a penetration issue.
ever use 17hmr?

Good. No brass to police "just in case".

Shit thread. Saged and reported.

Attached: 5mmztv.jpg (960x882, 50.49K)

You tell me how shit this is? The cops are going to be trigger happy to shoot anyone.

so by that logic a 223 is a bb gun righht?

Attached: 223-22.jpg (1280x720, 103.12K)

I've shot .177 before and even in airguns it's known as over-penetrating round for smaller game with higher power guns. .177 high power is a bit of a memegun tbh in airgun circles, muh FPS numbers etc. When they go supersonic, the accuracy goes to shit (same as with a .308 etc as it transitions to subsonic). Most people shoot .177 for targets because it's flatter and more fps (flatter) for lower power where most target shooting occurs
Great link though and I agree with the sentiment 100%. Muzzle energy sure is not everything, but is an easy way to compare guns on a power basis but that's about it. It's like saying a 600hp ferrari is faster than a 400hp turbo caterham super seven. It's not. But it's better than nothing when other factors are similar (e.g. sub vs non sub .22 etc).
Keep in mind though US army manual state 60ft/lbs is recommended minimum to disable someone. That's not much and I'd believe that after seeing what I can do with well placed paltry 16-18ft/lbs.. I would not want to be shot by that especially with some of the more penetrating ammo available (pic related is nasty shit).
The .22 Sub won't have much penetration difference between the non-sub. The cross section is same and velocity isn't too much different (20% or so). The main factor I find is how that energy is delivered at the target.
I've seen .25 cal with same energy as a .22 do far more damage, because the wider pellet just delivers the blow in a sharper manner and dumps the energy quicker. It's like a sledgehammer vs a stubby pickaxe.
They'll both fuck you up but one will shatter bone/wound cavity instead of punching past it with a smaller wound cavity.
Try cutting notches in your bullets sometime and see what they do… it's ridiculous and on small game will fuck them up no end.

Attached: penetrator exif.png (1200x661, 2.27M)

yea, it is tbh, but its not like anyone actually goes all the way to page 3 just so they can start to see non-stickied threads. right?

Attached: untitled2.png (591x548, 26.76K)

This is the only answer.

do you want to get shot in the head with this round? because I don't.

Attached: subsonic.jpg (640x360, 176.42K)

did you just mistype sage and do so in the email field?

fucking cancer

I am waiting

Attached: backroom.jpg (2130x1500, 2.06M)

I'm not sure a room like that wouldn't make my ass sweat. Have you imagined being in some kind of stand off? In the end they will just waco your ass. If they know that's what you have at your disposal they will waco your ass first and ask questions never.

I hope you know what you are doing.

Black pages with "shall not be infringed" in small text in the center would be better.

This, assuming they don't claim you have an"arsenal™" and arrest you when you leave your home & confiscate your guns.

Looks like an APCR shot.

can't burn concrete think something similar to trump tower sandbags are also great cover

this guy gets it, cant go into plans but yes the bases are covered

Seriously, everywhere I go I see ((())), and other not so subtle references to the (((real))) problem. This stuff is rapidly going mainstream.

As a point of interest, I wonder if the mayor and the police actually talk to each other about these kinds of things before passing laws like this. You have to prepare your people and hold training seminars if you want them to succeed. There's a difference between a handgun that can accept a larger magazine and a simple double-barreled shotgun that can only ever hold two shells at a time, and confiscating the latter would be a major error that could lead to a lawsuit.

Could try to hit up one of the deputies for details on goybook. They're not likely to be taught not to talk to inquiring citizens in such a small place.

thank you…dropped on gab

Hooray, you used (((gabbai))); that'll help for sure!

So they can be used interchangeably or what

that cant be right. even police dump magazines into people. ever see videos where people get shot 5-7 times will full caliber cartridges and still put up a fight?
i said i dont trust 22lr. its a fine target round, and good for fundamentals. and its good for women not used to guns to defend a home using a 50rd magazine on a 10/22 from a violent invader.
but the same round with sub ammo, even at 60gr i wouldnt trust for anything because theres always something better. and going back to where this started, that pistol. for the same amount of money i could build an AR15 pistol with a supressor shooting a very capable and versatile round.

any guides for cutting notches into rounds? sounds fun.

most 22lr sub is 40gr, but if i had to choose between that and really any other caliber, i'd choose the other caliber. if you had to pick a round, what would you choose? (assuming survival is the goal)