WTF I HATE THOMAS SANKARA NOW, WHAT AN SJW LIBERAL, CLASS IS ALL THAT MATTERS, ALWAYS, FORGET OTHER FORMS OF OPPRESSION

WTF I HATE THOMAS SANKARA NOW, WHAT AN SJW LIBERAL, CLASS IS ALL THAT MATTERS, ALWAYS, FORGET OTHER FORMS OF OPPRESSION

Attached: 0A268A2C-D36D-437A-B7CE-5405E869B155.jpeg (736x568, 108.55K)

its the insane focus on womens liberation that makes you an sjw liberal, not just favoring it

also

Return to Reddit

t. crypto-reactionaries

1st world feminists love to play the victim.

Both M.R.A. and feminism are worthless on 1st world countries.

I bet Sankara didn't say those women where holding up half the sky with their dicks…

There's a difference between
and

There are no "other forms of oppression" as Sankara knew full well. Capitalism is the thing that oppresses women and men alike, and we need to unite against it.

"Women hold up half the sky" is extremely cheesy but it's expressing the right basic idea. The problem with it is it's a vapid slogan that doesn't point to any specific material question or situation, not the sentiment.

Sounds like you're buttblasted that someone was arguing for the primacy of class. All kinds of problems exist but the foundation of society being hierarchical are what allows "oppression" (vague) to happen.

>CLASS IS ALL THAT MATTERS, ALWAYS, FORGET OTHER FORMS OF OPPRESSION
Do better research before your next LARP, radlib.

You do know that subjugation of women is one branch on the weed whose root is class and property relations, right?

Thank you for articulating my thoughts. If you need to label yourself an anarchafeminist in order to engage in leftist dialogue, you’re probably just using leftist rhetoric to promote your liberal values. Or even narrow self interest as one of the idpol groups you fight so hard to protect.

I never understood this quote as only recently women have been allowed to do more than just cook from say the Medieval ages, but all societal foundations in advancing society have been 90% male. Is it just straight up labor or what.

Read Engels. Domestic labor is socially necessary.

The problem with your argument is that Sankara say his two discourses about women AFTER the révolution.

Also criticizing idpol isnt the same as bein anti-feminist

What is red herring?

Sankara was Juche.
made by Juche Gang.

Attached: burkina faso kim il sung.jpeg (626x360 166.96 KB, 3M)

Only upper class women spent all their time sipping tea and birthing the next gen of aristos. Proletarian women and girls, up until the unprecedented wealth of the 1950s, were uniformly engaged in backbreaking labor ranging from fieldwork and home handicrafts preindustrially (including pre-revolutionary China), to being mulched up in porky's sweatshop mills following the industrial revolution.

I know you're shitposting, but some I've seen people seriously believe this.

this tbqh

kys radlib

t. radlib

Go back to Reddit and stay there, brainlet

Attached: 1518998498091.png (485x443, 47.33K)

Why is this suddenly bumplocked?

the ironing

Attached: 7ca428c9cfce6dc1cda85e5b6af45b3128741d9f6ef5805190b4808379aa5747.png (680x697, 322.89K)