Israel attacks Syria to false flag US #3

Archive of first thread archive.is/WasrD
Second thread archive.is/4LB1e

UN emergency meeting live now.
youtube.com/watch?v=RwQ_HlInQJI

Attached: 224466.jpg (440x440, 17.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/983448799694741504
cnnturk.com/dunya/son-dakika-abd-gemisi-suriyeye-hareket-etti-rus-jetleri-havalandi?utm_content=bufferf4c80&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for being deebly goncerned :DDD

Trump needs to get these neocon fucks out of his cabinet. Good immigration policy is not fucking enough.

Based Ethiopia asking for proof.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1068x661, 1.11M)

Attached: uwat.png (261x238, 67.18K)

Don't worry user, the world will be our friend when we unite to gas the kikes.

Attached: We all know that feel.png (400x300 62.26 KB, 3.92M)

Nope.

Ethiopia knows da wey

Attached: Alex Jones KFC.png (430x440, 376.53K)

I was in a rush making bread and forgot to give hooktube.

Time is the secret to good bread, user. Never rush.

Not MY point, was being sardonic.

her name is nimrata randhawa haley. but you are correct that she is there to play "bad cop" in a drama.

i know that the shills are out in force trying to exacerbate the situation, but the situation even without the shilling appears to be this:

we've known for years that the yids and the shabbos goyim will say shit that they absolutely do not mean, and will say it for effect, and will be inconsistent with what they say, and we've learned that we have to judge their intentions by actions and not by what they or by what their representatives say.

yet now that we've got someone in office who both knows how to the play their game, and also is acting if not completely on our side, at least significantly more in line with our ideas than any previous administration ever has, all of our past accumulated knowledge about how to judge intentions goes out the window and people start falling for the words that are said?

does anyone not realize that it's at least possible for there to be an /ourguy/ who lies to them? or does everyone think that someone on our side necessarily has to be 100% honest verbally about intentions, and to have everyone appointed regardless of job positions or responsibility be 100% aligned on eery aspect of policy or that every statement from every appointee has to be in line with what we want?

winning takes deception. it took it for them to put together the long winning streak that they've had, it will take deception for us to put together our coming winning streak.

that's the russian soul. they'd rather just be closed-mouthed than play push-pull games or verbal deception, their deception is more in concealment than in camouflage.

the brits poisoned the guy themselves as a false flag, but it didn't work. not only did nobody buy it, but the targets weren't killed.

they're trying to hide it by ignoring it.

Ethiopia are the real jews.

Is there even an Iranian representative? We got fucking Sweden and niggers but no Iran.

Yes, no one called for new thread and we were at 742. When this happens, duplicate threads are pretty much certain. I hate when that happens.

Attached: 1517534989682.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

Peru: alleged victims of chemical attack (needs verification)
Solution to conflict in Syria CANNOT be military, ONLY political.

pls stob

Based Puru.

If this nigger is not baste for calling out the jews on their lies, what does that make Trump for not calling them out?(Niggers are never okay)

So does Syria not get to even defend itself here?

Chessmaster for giving the jews golem a platform to substantiate their lies.

kek - i'm making popcorn now

demand them to substantiate*

The only ones who for certain know what happened there are the Israelis. It was their op.

Ple 2 best Puru.

I hate this

You're barely scraping a single-digit IQ at this point

Then I guess trump is worse than a nigger

The Handmaiden of Death and Destruction FTW

Good explanation of what appears to be afoot.
Look at the maps of Syria compared to 2014 or so, it's a total reversal, yet drumpf is supposedly a shabbos goy for greater ISISrael and Assad is literally hanging.

Attached: Best_Trump_Ad.webm (344x316 6.93 MB, 673.91K)

GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ARE RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS!

Could only take 5 minutes of that shit before I turned it off…

Where do these people get the authority to say that "military intervention" has never solved a conflict when the only time that's been true is when politicians get involved are start playing their own little wargames?

A substantial half the world doesn't believe the Jewish narrative.

The Jews are losing control of the narrative that has shielded them from criticism for so long. At this point, they tried to start World War 3 between America and Russia. And they were caught. So now the Jews are circling the wagons, pulling out all stops. They must win this, yet in all seriousness, they cannot. The only question at this point is how much of the Western world do they drag down with them.

I laugh when the Greater Israel meme resurfaces every once in a while, and the dummies pretend ISIS losing was somehow a part of the Greater Israel plan all along.

My english may not be the best but that is not what I said and is stupid on it's face.

based borat calling it as it is

Kazakhstan stating in no uncertain terms that they need more proof than just the "white helmets". Nice.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (888x690, 986.45K)

… Except Philippines obviously.

Attached: Duterte-art.jpg (1449x844, 185.51K)

Then how did Trump "give" anyone a platform? Trump didn't come out and say "do an investigation, prove this happened". Trump is the one saying Assad must face serious consequences, etc. Ethiopia has a more based leader than the US, apparently, since they're not trying to cover up Israel's crimes like Trump is.

They've gotten so desperate they even spam /v/ of all places with "drumf's and jewtin are kikes" shit. It's just pathetic.

It's not like Trump can do much even if he wanted.
Why do you think there was a fire in the Trump Tower some day after he said he wanted to move out of Syria? A clear message to do what he is being told to do, they will allow him some compromises in internal politics but foreign and geopolitical goals are mostly impossible to change.

Brits wants to rile up the population against Russia. Also some day before the poisoning,Egypt gave permission to Russia to create a military base on its soil. Egypt was historically the UK's bitch, Suez Canal being a very important position which is why it was a target for both Italy and Germany during WW2. Also they have a giant gas deposit in front of them.
And to add Somaliland is talking to give them a base too. Russia in in the Mediterranean is a nightmare for most.

Israel knew there were Iranian in the T4 airfield. Wanted to take them out but knew that asking for Russia the permission to move into Syria would be negated. So they had the brilliant idea to attack them,passing from Lebano, and maybe get the US to support it. Only that they fucked up(or better, panic and fear are making them doing mistakes) and now gave a reason to Russia and Iran to attack outside the Syrian zone if they deem something is a threat.
Israel now is with the back to the wall: Iran and Syria and Russia will move towards the Golan, the US has no intention to defend them if they don't move their asses too and start paying up and put men on, and Turkey didn't forgot that Israel helped the Kurds, and they are going to fuck them up too.

We can't really say that yet. They've bombed Syria before.
The statement is irrelevant because it's based on a false premise.

Yes, we absolutely can.

Breaking: #USSDonaldCook has deployed off the coast of #Syria. Russian fighter jets have begun to harass the vessel with multiple low passes.
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/983448799694741504

Shit is escalating.

(Shill detected)

Attached: magagymnastics.jpg (590x382, 169.06K)

Okay, provide evidence that this situation is in any way comparable to the dozen or so proven Israeli false flag operations since the founding of the country. There hasn't been anything like that yet. Where's the evidence they dressed anything up to look like US shit? Or Russian shit (for the reverse form of attack)? Where are any of the other signatures? THEY'RE REALLY GOOD AT COVERING THIS SHIT UP THESE DAYS, user. Do we have links organized yet?

Even if this was fucking true are you willing to chuck millions of lives away over a single gassing of at most a dozen civilians? Fuck these people so much.

The part where they used cruise missiles from a sub to make it look like it was from our carrier group off the coast.

Lots of war observer from Twitter.
Also it's from CNNTurk cnnturk.com/dunya/son-dakika-abd-gemisi-suriyeye-hareket-etti-rus-jetleri-havalandi?utm_content=bufferf4c80&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

jew shill. reported.

It's sourced in the original tweet

This

Attached: saddam.png (288x307, 214.68K)

that's a piss poor false flag. i wouldn't put it past them, but that on it's face isn't very effective. it took a tweet to btfo. let me know when they find markings in the wreckage or something.

sure thing big boy. better filter too

Kuwait - Assad is guilty, kill him
Bolivia - Need proof. Fight with law, not war.

Getting your shit together after such a fumble is pretty hard tbh.

Then he's not worth supporting.

Bolivia is ok

That's actually pretty spot-on. Some, though not all, Ethiopian ethnicities are like 40% Caucasoid. Not that I want them in my country or anything, simply a historical and social tidbit.

Israel fired a series of medium-range missiles at Syria over a 'chemical attack' that the locals say didn't happen.
They deliberately fired their missiles in such a way as to make it appear that the United States did it.

This resulted in Russia scrambling a bunch of planes to strike at the American fleet in the Mediterranean.

Luckily, the truth was figured out pretty quickly, and the American military denied that they fired those missiles. Where did they come from? Israeli submarines lurking near the American fleet? So the Russians called off their attack on American forces.

That was very damn close to World War. And Israel did it. Deliberately.

The truth is coming out. The only thing that will stop this is an emotional escalation to war. babies. babies. babies. cooked babies. screaming babies. babies begging for help. And from what I'm hearing, many Nations aren't buying it.

Attached: TFW.jpg (640x423 29.52 KB, 62.23K)

They got white people in Bolivia? Like how southern Brazil is supposedly white?

So what are the odds this is yet another (((attempt))) to start WWIII using ((lies)))?

Attached: 4557591.jpg (654x578 68.84 KB, 166.42K)

Then go post there faggot

check out the FBI raid on Trump's lawyer's office if you want a good laugh

Have fun being B&D, if you hate Zig Forums so much, just stay in your dead pozbucket and gtfo

Peru - Need proof. Fight with law, not war. Get your shit together middle east.

Argentina up next with the final solution.

Attached: Argentina Final Solution.png (1200x778, 887.28K)

Thanks for the validation, /r/T_D.
But in all seriouslness, I must know. Will you continue to support Trump if we go to war?

Based Russia calling out the CIA!

I think it's fine to give Trump shit when he deserves it. It does seem like it is to me. If he wanted we could have just invaded the first time around a year ago and escalate from their. Now this all a second time, makes it highly suspicious even for normalfags. I think we should wait and see what he says tonight.

Geez, their delegate looks really fucking familiar.

That fat brit bitch, just rolling her eyes at the Russian speaker.

My god

Hogg who?

Social signalling is all they have left.

Stop being a faggot. I made no mention of Trump.

Nasim killed Hogg, not this.

What's the running tally of countries that want proof instead of invading syria based on propaganda?

I think the russian is actually being sarcastic

No really what the fuck is with this translator translating for Russia? That wasn't just my imagination right?

I doubt there are many politicians who are worth supporting. However Trump isn't too bad for a few reasons:
-can do lots of good for the internal situation of America in exchange for compliance outside

-while killing him off is possible it would cause a fat load of problems because the last thing the US needs right now is a civil war,and one of the reason the US is so involved outside is because they know they have a massive civil and race war brewing in. If the internal situation starts to go down there will be no time to focus outside and China and Russia,but also EU will start gnawing at the chain.

-he knows what it's happening behind closed doors and every once in a while will let a breeze go out for us to know

They want the US to intervene but remember what Trump said to the Saudis? They have to pay and even then, the US will not go to war directly but let mercenaries group do the work.

Kikepedia says Bolivia is only 5% white. Most of their population is mestizo, Inca, or some other kind of Indio people. Their President, Evo Morales, is a Commie Indian but he seems to be popular there.

I expect Mrs.? UK to whip out a crystal ball any second now.

Clearly Russia doesn't understand English very well. :^)

Russia: no chemical attack took place
again invites international community to verify their findings

Syrians talking now and a bunch of people exited the room.

Attached: 59.40_[2018.04.09_17.23.43].jpg (1280x720, 565.21K)

Syria: calls out American hypocrisy

Jeez, I wish he would just say it: Jews control America, not Americans.

You can't say bad things about Trump like that or you'll be banned. just fyi

I saw that. Kind of pisses me off.

Hogg killed Hogg. Circle of leaf.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Could these cunts be any more transparent in their intentions?

Attached: 60482887_p4.jpg (621x800, 244.28K)

Does this guy post on Zig Forums?