Based Gookparents reject mongrel girlfriend

Based Gookparents reject mongrel girlfriend

Koreans are generally complete utter trash but when it comes to not accepting outsiders they get it right.

Dude looks like an emotionless antbot engineer and his waifu like she has half a dozen kids from Tyrone and Queeeshauwn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rAit6H50Ls
klownisms.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/mans-best-friend/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Love_from_the_Star
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8266257/The_Man_from_Nowhere_(2010)_720p_BrRip_x264_-_YIFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically kill your monkey then your parents then yourself and film it and upload it here you untermench shitskin filth
Bump so anons can watch you off everyone in your shit life

I hope to God they don't pop out a kid. Imagine what an unholy hell spawn that would be.

Spent time among these type of yellows and wouldn't mind a daughter getting married to a Korean. She is/looks Philippina which is popular among Koreans. Its cross breading but more like a white Spaniard with a Scott.

That's not how you spell Filipino.

I'M SO SICK I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK

Attached: im_so_sick.png (1440x819, 411.83K)

she doesn't look flip at all, definitely puerto rican look, the asian admixture might be flip tho

Attached: 1418606718001.gif (400x220, 3.04M)

죽을래?

I'm white and you brought a nigger to meet your parents? why not just send them an mpg of yourself taking a dildo in the ass and expecting them to accept it. King Yeongjo would have you drawn and quartered you fucking mong.

I also feel your pain my mom is a codependent and says crazy manipulative shit like that. A lot of moms from intelligent (white/asian) families are that way.

FUCK jews. their moms turn them into pedos.

Attached: gonzo.jpg (800x725, 68.03K)

…What.
She looks like a gross flip.

Good on the gook parents. You don't want to end up with something like this.

Attached: CHEDDAR_NIGGER.jpg (720x726 28.78 KB, 23.97K)

Attached: laughbluevelvet.jpg (400x382, 36.4K)

around the middle youtube.com/watch?v=7rAit6H50Ls

I wouldn't be surprised if they met at a church btw.

Lots of gooks are christcucks and thus prime victims to reformed christian mongrel babymamas.

This whole video is awkward as hell to watch. Why would he knowingly bring that Mongrel over if he knew his parents wouldn’t support. If that last clip of his dad basically telling him to get his shit together, if that doesn’t teach him nothing will. Let this serve as a lesson to proud whites, treat you kids exactly like the race traitors parents did. Results may vary.

discarded(You have to go back)

He says, posting on an American board.

only thing I've got to say is that he's not niggering his people. His ma is codependent, but he really isn't out of place.

Why is everyone replying to you like you created this video? Is every single person in this thread a gook shill or a newfag or something?
It's surreal.

Apparently a byproduct of online dating, moishe-kun.

klownisms.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/mans-best-friend/
Koreans are yellow Jews. Fuck off. You're a retard.

All we know about the people in the video is that they raise their children well and reject racemixing, so they get both of these issues right and do nothing wrong, and yet you manage to insult them for the simple reason that they aren't 56% mutts like yourself.
I am not even Asian, I'm European, but your unsubstantiated disrespect only reveals an inferiority complex, or you're simply stupid.

Attached: el_ogre_de_las_americas.jpg (1280x854, 280.86K)

" if you are going to say hello don't bow, you're mixing the two cultures"
"Why not like i wanna show respect that i would bow"

will i know the difference between your mother and sister
she is just a bad person using a weak faggot guy

this should be posted to missyusa or heykorean, this cuck mother fucking faggot needs to be drawn and quartered. I love korean people because they are not forced to sit through this PC american cultural bullshit. This dude needs a korean wife, three korean kids, and then, and only then can he fuck nigger sluts on the side.

that is how it works people
prince Sado died locked in a rice chest so this motherfucker would know his place as to the order of things. Andong Kim till the day I die bitches!!!

lol

I love, so fucking love that the mothers prime motivation is, she would rather throw the child born to this fucking mong couple in the river than hold it in her hands. Do you actually think mom wants to hold a shit skin abomination in her hands, no less help it grow up? fucking kill yourself cuck

TOP KEK

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-09 23-54-48.png (1366x768 486.58 KB, 432.78K)

their page is all labeled with"blaisin girlfriend" and she is the main focal point of their videos, they already got married, she won

nonetheless to much shame to his parents, her parents? we don't see much of them do we? Dad's locked up in jail no doubt, moms a welfare queen, these kids will not be part of a robust korean ethnic group or community, the children will be utter shit skins and the lineage will die with this son after striving and suffering though out the ages. If you think the world is a bad place now imagine mongol invaders raping the countryside, that is what these korean people went through and every single abomination was thrown off a cliff or into a river….. with good reason.

This nigger fucking korean faggot should have his face burnt in a barbecue with bean paste and garlic

Half flip peasant maid, half nigger slave of Dubai sandniggers. A servant class match made in heaven.

You may not know of what I speak but you can bet 150% his parent now regret having ever left Jeongseon, Gangwon Province and having to deal with this cucked American shit. Lee Na-young or even a plain korean jane is better than this dopey controlling mong.

Koreans live like absolute trash. I have been there, the housing for 99% of the people is gutter tier.

They'd never live in a white man level house in their lifetime. There is a trade off to anything.

I don't believe in multiculturalism though. I have been around the world. Whites are the only ones that tolerate it. Most third world people hate you just for existing as a white man.

Attached: a key.png (2560x1440, 4.41M)

you are a fucking jew and are spreading lies. since the boom of the late 1990's many koreans are wealthy beyond belief. What pisses me off so much about htis is americans who were once worth about 97k would now be worth about 9 million, instead they are worth about 68k while koreans are worth 4.7 million. All due to NAFTA. Tell this fucking kike spreading his lies to eat a dick. As an American you are entitled to economic growth also.

although it's romantic teir bullshit watch en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Love_from_the_Star and grasp an insight into daily korean life. Of course there are poor people in korea but many are affluent, and many are middle class, and their middle class is affluent due to the tax structure. This fucking poug doesn't know his ass from his mother elbow. Watch a sit ton of korean TV and your be faced with the realities yourself as compared to this peice of shit kike tourist.

ugh, and you know what so pisses me off about this fucker, and so many others, let me ask you, anyone of you, if you had to live on 25k a year and were married with 3 kids, a wife you trusted, kids that loved you, would you be happier living on 175k alone and forever single so you could buy all the jew shit promoted in a TV commercial? Granted 25k a years suck but what would make a person happy? A family, or a 3 year lease on a new BMW?

This guy fucked and married a nigger and his parents didn't approve, and there is no shame in that. Ethnic Koreans are at least people proud of their long heritage. …and their government promotes pride in cultural heritage. Unlike this cunt who say's it better coming from a divorced home and having your sister fuck niggers

Wrong. I've lived with them for years. In my experience, they're clean and respectful. They aren't white but they aren't animals.

thank you for chiming in, I am not korean, and korens often piss me off, although I understand them moreso than most. If your interested in watching a good movie that motivates the hearts of the koren people watch thepiratebay.org/torrent/8266257/The_Man_from_Nowhere_(2010)_720p_BrRip_x264_-_YIFY download the subtitles from subsource, sit back and enjoy, it may make you cry but it will certainly make you pissed off and feel like fighting due to it's graphic violence. That is what Korean movies do.

I fucking lost it when I realized the asian woman is a womanlet standing on something. As if that picture wasn't bad enough already, there also had to be a womanlet LMAO.

Attached: womanlet.jpg (1280x854, 320.81K)

What do you mean koreans are worth 4.7 million? They have an average wealth of 4.7 million USD? Source fucking needed.

They're both non-White broken vessels that can't carry water. They have no souls. Meatsack race mixing is what they do. The only thing of import is they haven't been cleansed from the Earth.

Although the leftmost woman appears to have a semitic nose.