Syria thread #4

Archive of first thread archive.is/WasrD
Second thread archive.is/4LB1e
Third archive.is/5WDch

I have a feeling this thread is going to be needed.

Attached: assad.jpg (500x333, 80.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30pB86_jayk
youtube.com/watch?v=czs99C9wGIA
archive.fo/8B7WN
rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/
webtv.un.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=30pB86_jayk
UN talks again

If I see that fat British cunt again I swear to god

MATE based Bolivia

Attached: Flag_of_Bolivia_(state).svg.png (1200x818, 62.31K)

god shut the fuck up

Attached: jabba.jpg (1920x1080, 317.23K)

OMFG KILL HER

What is the deal with the Trump response we were supposed to hear within 24-48 hours? SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME. Please Trump no bully Syria.

I have a swastika copy/paste for jewtube streams, anyone want it?

we gon die niggaz

WTF is up with this?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1024x752, 111.62K)

'Karl Marx must be turning in his grave oy vey'
t. Britain

FUCK

Attached: IMG_1354.PNG (1242x1069, 195.01K)

Sage for doublepost

Attached: IMG_1355.JPG (584x379, 43.93K)

DEAD. GOYIM
Where were you when Judaism had officially conquered the last piece of land?

probably dead, but at least i got to see Israel burn in the first hours of the war.

Attached: 3f.jpg (652x774, 45.3K)

CHYNA

If Trump starts a war he's finished,we can't support him anymore. We voted for no more wars for kikes thats what he ran on,we have no business in the middle east.

Attached: beating_a_dead_horse_by_pjperez.jpg (900x770, 50.81K)

WAR BEING COVERED UP BY ZUCKERBERG
IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (310x523, 24.51K)

This guy and his pen, he's going to start a war if he isn't careful.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (215x182, 91.25K)

Hopefully just posturing on both sides. If not, see you all on the other side.

Looks like a typical CPS psycho

If it was posturing I feel like I'd be seeing it outside of muh chinese cartoon boards. MSM is avoiding this like the plague.

This bitch has zero sense of tempo, good lord.

Maybe the attack will be against pissrael.

Wishful, hell, prayerful thinking.

This. Zuck and FB was shit all along, nothing new there. Nothing is happening with FB. Yet. Meanwhile we've got Israel bombing Syria again and everyone is talking about chemical weapons. MSM needs to do their fucking job, and the normal fags need to do theirs. Sucking tits of fake news, people infuriate me to no end.

It seems like the pro-Israel cabal are pushing really hard to have their inspectors and their rules be the measure used to decide if Syria is guilty or not, kind of like how they are all judges in US. Russia is calling bullshit, as they should.

They are doing their job, covering for international jewry.

Checked.

Attached: 7c40e35987af109d13aaf1d8e05e97652d60c9890a1bc63d7548118c93c7e188.png (488x588, 251.16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=czs99C9wGIA
new stream

WW3 is the best possible outcome.
Hear me out. This mess of a government, of life in general can’t be fixed by glue and tape or any puppet president. It needs to be destroyed, ripped out and we need to start over. Interpret that how you will.

I swear to God I am going insane waiting for this shit to happen. Either start the fucking war or don't. Enough of this blue balling.

Sweden calling for a break and then a vote.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (982x739, 1.28M)

Good luck surviving in a nuclear wasteland, lad. Even if you're in one of those places that aren't directly struck and isn't in the path of fallout, you're still going to suffer from the effects of nuclear winter, especially if you're in the Northern Hemisphere. You better be prepared with a bunker stocked for decades if you want even a chance of surviving in the northern hemisphere. Even then who's to say that oxygen levels won't run too low because all the plants are dying off or some stupid shit like that. Not even your bunker will save you from that. Not that the south would be good at all either, but it'll probably be somewhat survivable.

MEETING IS OVER WAR NOW

A vote on what? Whether or not to start WW3?

Rather have war than more white helmet fuckery. If this goes full tilt, dibs on Constantinople.

I've got all my Aftermath manuals to protect me.

Basically. I think they are going to vote on a "mechanism" for determining responsibility for the Syria gas attack. To me, it sounds like fighting over who gets to plant the evidence.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x750, 448.81K)

If dubs Greece becomes an Empire and takes on Iran, Russia,China and the US

shit luck

Ah fucking hell there was a post-apocalyptic tabletop I didn't know about? And I'm just finding out about it now. Well that's fucking great ain't it.

Anyway, who really knows, maybe WWIII will reawaken magic or some bullshit and we'll be saved from an environment that could never sustain us that way, but if the universe is as it seems, the future's gonna be like The Road if anything, not Fallout, unfortunately.

WTF is going with the Ruptly stream?

The consequences of this vote will ultimatively be the rise of the fourth reich

Why is this thread not stickied??? What else needs to happen?

Happening burnout probably.

Zucc hearing is more popular at the moment

Fug, sorry lads

You are a victim of a state US propaganda and their psyop is fully working. Next thing you are on frontlines in military, dying for Israel. Good job on supporting this garbage website and its garbage ZOG opinions, capitalist pigs. Your luxury is over. Next step is denial.(wishful thinking, kike)

Attached: smoking_man_stock_image.jpg (670x450, 28.2K)

(checked)
Bizarre. This thread should be at the very top.

Attached: checked_kurt-russel.jpg (700x512, 111.24K)

They won't draft an actual autistic.

Guys I'm the poster from the last thread who posted about Trump potentially doing chess moves in the Middle East.
I just realized something else to add to that theory. It has to do with NG troops being moved to the Mexico border. Why would Trump move the NG there? Illegal immigration is already down by 80 or 90 percent or something like that. They aren't needed there for that. And why now?
I think they are there to protect against potential retaliation from the south against what Trump is about to do in the ME.
I think there's a chance he's about to be a very bad goy. NG on border protects against reprisals. That's why they had to go there now.
Lots of chess pieces in play, I'm having a hard time putting the big picture together, and I don't know if its going to pan out or not. But it's interesting.
inb4 shills call me a chesscuck

They already did that this week. While everyone was bitching about the gas attack they firebombed Gaza.

Call the White House or leave them a comment. They are waiting on feedback.

Or, you know, they were sent there to help guard against the cartels. You know, some of the most powerful and dangerous criminals in the world, who may or may not be receiving help from a certain three-letter agency. Just a minor detail.

Choke on your own bile, kike.

but that's exactly what he means by "protects against reprisals." Who do you think would be employed to conduct such a thing?

Than where do you go? What do you do? People get off on superiority saying 8ch is zog. "It's all zog so fuck it." I'm open to posts like this, but it's always smug and condescending. Well congratulations, you know the secret.

The world is a fuck

Let's get down to business
To defeat the Jews
Did they send beheadings?
My channel needs more views

You're the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet before you've blew
Mister, I'll make jihad
Out of you.

Tranquil as a forest
Blow up from within.
Once you find the city center
You are sure to win.

They're a spineless, pale pathetic lot
And they haven't got a clue.
Therefore I'll make jihad
Out of you.

Ahmed: My wife will celebrate my death
Yusuf: Say goodbye to those who knew me
Jamila: Boy, was I a fool in school for cutting girls
Amir: This high's got them scared to death
Closet Atheist: Hope he doesn't see right through me
"Akbar the syrian refugee": Now I really wish that I knew how to swim

[men] WAGE JIHAD
We must be swift as a coursing river
[men] WAGE JIHAD
With all the force of a great typhoon
[men] WAGE JIHAD
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Time is racing toward us
'til your boss arrives.
Heed his every order
And you might survive.

You are suited for the rage of war
So pack up, go home you're through
Now go, make a lamp,
Out of jews!

[men] WAGE JIHAD
[men] WAGE JIHAD
[men] WAGE JIHAD

[everyone] WAGE JIHAD
WAGE JIHAD
WAGE JIHAD
ALLAHUAKBAR

I wonder if turkish mods are behind this?

You know if even one of them gets a 'yes' they'll use it as 'proof' the populace wants war

Attached: So tolerant.webm (640x360, 99.22K)

That creepy-ass background,

Sorry, fucked up. Polite sage. Here is the creepy-ass background.

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1280x720, 161.17K)

How the fuck do they have the gall to do this after the Syrian delegation yesterday reamed them so hard?

Is this link from ABOUT A MONTH AGO deserving ZERO attention?

archive.fo/8B7WN
rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/

US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes – Russian MoD

Sorry for the sloppy paste, just laid my eyes on this article.

Attached: 373a1f76ce234172dd2aa327883b9af2e5fbddb1.png (900x506, 426.91K)

Memes aside, we'll be lucky if he finds some way out of this that doesn't involve starting ww3. The US military and administration is chock full of jews, there is 0 chance of any military action against Israel without major domestic disturbances beforehand.

It was way down, but it's been picking up again since Trump hasn't really done anything on immigration and he's being opposed at every step.

It was a response to the big fucking caravan of illegals from all over South America heading towards the border. The numbers he's sending are still less of what George W had stationed there.

The US could glass a ME country and the chances of such a retaliation from a south american country are 0%. You don't need a "deterrent" of NG troops because there's already the deterrent of their country being razed to the ground if they attempt to attack the US. Plus no country to the south has anything to gain from such a move, and certainly not in defence of a ME country in which they have no stake.

Russia isn't posturing. Russia doesn't posture. China does, but not Russia.
If we attack, we are going to war.

I live close to a major military base. Maybe I'll just see the bright flash, and not have to slowly die in a post-nuclear Hell.

There have been literally no reports of this in any western media. They cannot address it, period. It's funny how normie dipshits still fall for this crap despite concrete evidence that it was coming beforehand.

At least I have a lot of weed stored up, that should help the pain a little.

lol shut up you dumb nigger, Russia not only postures but they're fucking maters at posturing and deception

Syria addressed this at the UN meeting yesterday, That they had been saying for months that this was going to happen.

Well, roaches shot their diplomat, shot down their jet, and they did fuck all.

Idk man he already played that card. These last few days have convinced me that trump is actually on Americans’ side, even if he isn’t as race aware as we’d like. But it’s not enough. They’re closing in on him and these traitors are everywhere…

Case in point, I walk away for 5 minutes, and here's how the two threads stacked up:

And how exactly is this going to turn any one here into a zogbot ?
Because im sure as hell not going to fight.

I dont really mind as this had a positive effect on post quality.

Death to the jews tbh

Attached: E N D L E S S W A R.webm (640x480, 2.96M)

Russians aren't fools, they knew that was NATO bait.

I'm not surprised that nobody from western/israeli media or normalfags (even BASED Tucker Carlson and PJW) are reporting this. I checked a bit on who received this piece of information and what I AM surprised about is that nobody from here noticed this except 2 posts after the attack (assuming the search function isn't bugged), one of which was mine (the previous one). FYI, cuckchan was somehow far more vigilant as 26 out of 30 posts on this link catched on way before the attack.

My thoughts as well. If they think I'm showing up for a draft then they've got another thing coming. Don't reply to /trannypol/ though.

They didn't do fuck-all… but that's another story, not yet in the common conversation.

Russians can be some vindictive mofos.

Nice world filter, but meant what I typed.

This has gone too far without bunishment to Israel

you dont need to fucking fight to loose everything, the already crippling dept will be extended by a metric fuckton, stockmarket will go haywire for a month, oil prices will go to shit and the jids will get one stepp closer to greater israel.
and all that is the best case scenario with russia saying fuck it and abandoning assad.
so if you think your safe because your not going to fight in the desert then your very fucking mistaken.

Bibi visited Mexico the week before the Caravan showed up out of nowhere. Think about it. There's more there than you think.

Is there any evidence that Trump is moving to attack Syria at this point?

Because they were still able to negotiate with them. Driving a wedge into NATO is far more useful than trying to save face. The results aren't optimal due to the schizophrenic watermelon seller being schizophrenic however the outcome is still much preferable to getting some sort of revenge.

But you can't negotiate with America. Just like the Russian UN diplomat said yesterday, America has no friends, only puppets.

UN ABOUT TO RECONVENE
webtv.un.org/
GUY IN HALLWAY SAYING THERE'S A VOTE AND IT WON'T PASS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (877x600, 478.21K)

The writing was on the wall when Trump telegraphed his intent to withdraw from Syria. I was just surprised the gas attack happened so quickly afterwards. I think they probably rushed it abit, his statement pushed them ahead by about a week or so, but I can't be of that. In any case, the op was sloppy, very sloppy, which was why Russia could get proof so quickly. They were expecting something like this, specifically a false flag gassing, and had equipment in place ahead of time to discredit the deception. That's how the ambassador had so many details during yesterday's speech.

Praying

No he didn't, that was last September. He's visited Kenya and India since then.

The concept of a country to the south attacking the US doesn't even enter strategic calculations, it's like suggesting that a chess grandmaster moved a particular piece because he was worried about dragons attacking his queen.

want it to rain ballistic hell on israel for 40 days and 40 nights.

Attached: ScenicNuclearBombs_xx64.jpg (600x400 172.19 KB, 33.24K)

Here we go, voting starts

I don't get it what the hell does the UN have to do with the US going to war with Syria?

Vote failed.

What does that mean exactly?

this bitch needs to hang

Checked and paying for the same