New Executive Order

NO MORE FREE HANDOUTS FOR ILLEGALS

E.O. Reducing Poverty in America by Providing Opportunity and Economic Mobility

BOOM!
and

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-reducing-poverty-america-promoting-opportunity-economic-mobility/

One more, a nod to traditional white working families

Attached: 8a66f56af7e7b297ad39dfb8d7ac4ee0d2cd4815093573a992a36f001d717e9a.png (1080x1920, 157.39K)

Who fucking cares when you're about to get us all killed?

Weakest first jewpost ever.

I understand why you're concerned, Chaim. Just remember that your country wouldn't be facing annihilation at the hands of Russia and Turkey if you hadn't fucked with literally every other country on the entire planet.

Attached: bane_nomercy.jpg (168x255, 8.88K)

This is fucking major. Of course Mexicans care about the "Aztlan Conquista", but without Pedro and his family cashing in social welfare, he can't live off the $2 an hour he makes under the table.

KICK THE PARASITES OUT.

Attached: Real life Tanya.webm (512x288, 4.41M)

TiDF out in full force. Tell your boss he has failed his presidency.

An user was paying them more than just 2 dollars an hour

((( )))
reported, enjoy your ban Paco Shekelberg!

WINNING
no habla Adidas converse el gravy train por kay mein negros
I TRIED 🙂 have a taco emoji 🌮
MAGA

I highly doubt that will happen, and if it does, avoiding bans is trivial. That being said, this is actually a very good EO.

kek'd

We have emojis?

SHILLS AND WETBACKS ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD HARD, PLZ STICKY!!

Attached: d43f335256a7d864ce5ff4fdae48ae8e04936f3ee4ac708edd7b1a38ffe8585e.jpg (998x562, 254.46K)

user there is about to be a hot war in Syria. This is tertiary.

Not that I expect any lib state to comply with this, but where is the salt? Salt is needed.

Attached: shocked koala.jpg (439x392, 40.38K)

((( )))
> spics (legal or esoteric) getting btfo is tertiary

Paco Shekelberg, you haven't been banned yet?

You shills are pathetic.

GOLBINS BTFO!

NO MORE ANCHOR EGG SACKS!

Attached: mexican girls goblina.jpg (1601x1174 181.9 KB, 1005.15K)

Kek, I haven't seen this before. I love memes that have to do with sci-fi or fantasy stuff. They always make normalfags either lose their shit or laugh.

Attached: alien.jpg (320x273 576.34 KB, 31.87K)

Fresh OC

Thanks Moshi

If you're going to kike up the pole position, at least put some effort into it.

Saved

Attached: lel.jpg (728x1148, 242.45K)

Attached: IMG_1853.JPG (450x321, 31.31K)

They go after 1 he goes after 30 million. If he ever decides to have people killed it's going to be a bloodbath.

At least gobbos are useful for catching hummie arroos wit ther eads!

Zohar style !

Heil Hitler!

☑
It's his special way of saying "lynch my kike lawyer, see if I give a fuck. I can roll a shekel down the street and get a dozen new ones."

They can use this to withhold executive allocated cash if states don't provide proof of following this order. Bigly.

Don't you guys issue IDs and certain numerical codes for verification or something when you go to your local government welfare establishment?

They don't check citizenship status.

Why not?

Everyone is occupide with zuck being cucked and isreal trying to start war with syria.

Because its racist goy. :^]

Dont make me post goblin shortstacks.

In 1994, California passed a ballot proposition to block illegal beaners from getting welfare or being able to send their little brats to American schools. Then a (((federal judge))) said "Nu-uh goyim, dat's unconstitutional!" Which basically meant that illegal beaners were allowed to get anything, in some cases even more than actual citizens get. After that, the floodgates were opened and the beaner flood intensified.

This is the perfect opportunity to raid >>>/hispapol

We need to show them that 8ch isn't for illegal mexicans PLANNING to cross the border in a caravan!!!!

Attached: c88cdd44a8b20199d10eedf38c1f5f7c341c0a8101265e7ae2a795a435f65497.jpg (720x720, 54.38K)

That's the American Way.

Because of 50 to 100+ years of kike-led marxist infiltration of the government, media, schools, and other such things as well as the resulting indoctrination of weak-minded normies.
The illegals are portrayed as poor, innocent victims who just want a better life, and blah blah blah and that opposing the illegals is what "Evil racist nahtzees would do."

This.
The crimes committed by the kikes are many and terrible.

This is now a Spiderman thread.

For real, though. In this week of extreme future uncertainty, little whitepills like this keep me going.

Attached: Moshi-moshi-Jesus-desu-oboe_player-33756940-400-350[1].jpg (400x350, 50.08K)

>>>/hispapol/

There's like 5 threads on the entire board. Why bother? Also, I think it's for all of Central/South America, not just illegals in the USA. Correct me if I'm wrong.

wew
It's like you want them to come here.

You are right. The funny thing is that people from the actual countries hate their "emigrants".

I understand that, but feels shouldn't override common sense or the law. You've essentially been living under some Marxist fantasy land where you've had no power at all to protect your sovereignty. Just imagine how fucked you would be if Trump never got elected, you're lucky he's putting a stop to this now before the kikes could do more damage.

Most of this is Reganism where it caused more poverty in the end because it forced people off into "training programs" with no jobs. There are still no jobs in the US right now (nb4 some daddy's boy from Kansas disagrees). But if it cuts off Mexicans I'm all for it. The only question I have is this ending part:

Sec. 5. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Attached: goverment usury banks jews poor.jpeg (1024x681, 64.96K)

Thank you user, carry on.

Well moshe, we do. We're going to celebrate like it's purim once all our wealth is restored and you fuckers are keeping our homes warm.

Attached: Did it.gif (450x186, 1.97M)

Attached: Schlomortified.jpg (782x782, 151.95K)

Next we need to finally eliminate food stamps and replace it with food boxes which would radically reduce waste (and would be healthier, too).

Attached: 180215081929-vermont-foodbank-food-box-340xa.jpg (340x340, 53.39K)

You're tertiary.

Yummy horse elbows!

Beautiful. I wish movies still had snappy lines like this.

…yep. 105 years and counting.

Attached: lindbergh.jpg (1064x610, 136.9K)

Attached: C'he Chem.gif (271x214, 8.89K)

bump

Attached: So New.jpg (500x268, 39.83K)

You have no power here, schomo.

Attached: 2d10212abcc556411002198665919dab7597f3f967925e5848afa32ec61ed84c.jpg (438x438, 20.64K)

There is no federal ID and you they don't verify SS# for social programs. It was considered "basic compassion".

As good as this sounds, realistically the leftist state employees will still push through and rubber stamp the benefits of most of these people in most areas. I have a family member who is a bleeding heart and works for the state, she tells me all the time about how proud she is all the state workers push through a bunch of already illegal or unqualified people for handouts. It doesn't matter what the law is, the left doesn't give a shit about the rule of law and all of their disciples from the 60's and 70's college scene now man all the key positions in state and county governments.

Yes we are going to get all of you kikes killed,what about it?
Remember we just wanted to play video games and colonize space.

White men grew a pair and voted in a spic slayer that is executive actioning (bitch I aint givin you shit for free I don't owe you a god damed thing now GTFO you fucking parasites you were born a shitskin so TOUGH SHIT deal.

Jews are next the greatest welfare queen parasites on the planet.

A nigger too.

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.6K)

Fill it with nails, it's free iron. :^)

Free my ass. Taxes pay for that. They can eat the cans.

Is this the "huge big decision within 48 hours" Trump was talking about?

YAWN

Go be a dumb blackpilled kike pedophile somewhere else.

I fucking hope so, better this than Syrian wars.

I know. It's like Mueller's raid will turn out to be absolutely nothing, and this is Trump's counter punch times 10 to Mueller's absolutely nothing. Imagine if the attack on Trump was actually important! Whew.

God that would be fucking great. He does this, then tweets "We have determined the gas attack was an obvious false flag. The plan to pull out of Syria remains. Thank you.". I would be 2016-level exuberant

Attached: 8919521ca678bf323d41f833ab4bcfe1ec55d365230d679b0d21bddf6797dfaf.jpg (680x453, 37.36K)

If you weren't such a dope
And not some jew rat-thing
Then come the day of the rope
You might not have to swing.

WEW

Salty.

not sure if I should tell my children as isreal burns, that these were horrible, terrible people or
you won't even be a memory, in anybody's history books

Attached: lookupatyourfutureson.jpg (960x540, 73.24K)

If he gets a chunk of the WALL done this year, he'll have guaranteed his re-election.

Watch how many shill replies this gets.

Aren't the majority of a state's welfare bucks given to them by the federal government? So while a state could get around this using it's own money, they're all already using fed welfare for their own welfare bucks.

OY GEVALT THIS BWAGAPEPE IS OPPRESSING ME!!!

Didn't nogs already flipped their shit because Trump started doing that weeks ago?

You mean Israel?

(checked)
I know he wanted to make the change to Apecrates but I don't know if anything was actually done.

Now crack down on non-profits where social service recipients (not Illegals, but Anchor Babies, Refugees, and etc.) can visit as many as they choose in a day, because recipients are not tracked by each different NP (because numbers=Fed $$), and turn around and sell the goods for cash.
Then crack down on everywhere those goods can be sold; Swap Meets, day cares, soda machines, mini-marts, selling sites (FB marketplace) without a business license and without paying taxes.
etc.
Reform

(checked)
Some seniors got a choice of getting SNAP or foodboxes and just that idea alone sent nigs into a frenzy.

when there are 11 stickies, why the fuck not?

You stupid goys, Trump is a misogynistic nazi and Pence is transphobic and homophobic, we must impeech Drumpfs!!!

This can't be a serious post…

Can't tell if that kid is the result of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, inbreeding or race-mixing.

If you're this fucking new, do not post again for two years. This isn't a joke. Do not POST for two years. Either only read or leave the site entirely.

Too bad kike, here's another post. Want another (you)?

This is going to take away sanctuary states only reason for existed, the Federal governments money to these major cities who then spend it on their mass important cancer. Expect cities to continue to file for bankruptcy or go deep into debt.

Open government and ability to use properly collect data rather then get one-side reports with fraudulent data in order to paint a greener picture is going to destroy any Statist their lie of the nurtured dependence.

It's easy to carry and sell a food card so you can buy booze. A box of shit? How the hells a nigga gonna fence that? It doesn't even have the shit that my local gas station wants to stock. The hot sellers like mountain dew and Lays. Shiiiieeeeeet.

It would incentivize them to get a job if they want drug money. At least they won't be a complete drain to society.

All food boxes should come with a jar of mayonnaise.

ape crates

even if 99.9% of jews are wiped out there are still the 0.1% left and they will continue to jew in an environment that under your ideal would be totally unprepared. not to mention those groups that would rise up to replace them. to act like the parasites that they are. no they must be the monsters under the bead the villains of the stories they hear they must be the darkness of the epics you read them. they must exist as the antithesis of the virtues that you teach them. knowledge can never really be lost, Pandora's box has been opened. and we must resist, from now to the end of time.

>(((us all)))
Be careful what you meme, Moshi.

Attached: 72839784372853.jpg (480x364, 41.88K)

That's fine just cut federal funding to their states and let them pay for their pet niggers. See how fast they will want to enforce these laws then.

Attached: maxresdefault (21)

how long before a (((federal judge))) overrides this?

Translation:
MEXICANS AND NIGGERS who run the welfare department will pick out random whites to work for free and never find a real job as all their job seeking time is spent working as a slave.

That's how it went down in the past.

Because the economy was destroyed and Mexicans took all the jobs.

Because you went to war for Israel, crashed the economy 5 times, then blame poor people.

FUCKING NEOCON POLICIES
"We're bring jobs back!"
Where the fuck are they? Check your local craigslist or indeed and tell me you see more low-skilled labor or customer service or any kind of jobs that food stamp people get.

The majority of food stamp people are low income whites with kids. So they rigged the system to breed Mexicans and give them jobs. Niggers are only 10% of the population. So essentially Mexicans win again because they run the welfare departments in depressed areas.

I have one. I'm just thinking about Nationalism.

Mexicans always find a way to stuff their faces but white mothers working 20yrs a week for free isn't smart or good for our race. We need more whites and more mothers! Men are shit. Women are shit. People are shit. But a war is coming and we need troops!

How much do you think they get? Their children get free public education (as all children do regardless of their immigration status per SCOTUS 1982 Plyer Vs Doe) & possibly SNAP for children. They have to get a job, pay for insurance & find a home on their own. I hate to burst your bubble, but 4.4 million are in the naturalization process and more than likely aren’t going anywhere, along with home/land owners & mothers whose children were born here. Others with work permits/visas, no criminal offenses & a steady job have 90 days to get a sponsor and start the process. Obviously all won’t apply, but a large number will. Immigration and Nationality Act are the provisions mentioned in the EO and as long as it has been established (40’s) it has (with amendments recently by Bush & Obama) guaranteed protections to people, who for decades, have been productive and important contributors in our country. The criminals, I’m with you. Send them packing, but unfortunately even that will take years. With people crossing the border at a lower rate and deportations also lower than the past few years, maybe we’ll have some luck.

69% of the 11.2 million Mexican immigrants in 2016 held legal jobs and paid $12 billion in taxes. All while putting $ into Social Security and Medicaid that doesn’t start accruing for them until they’re legal. Of the 44 million immigrants, Mexicans (11 million) held the highest % of jobs among all citizens, legal or not.

not even the first time he's done this, faggot