Weird lightning storm in Lithuania

Is Russia testing/demonstrating some new weather technology?
You can find this here: en.blitzortung.org/historical_maps.php?map=10
Set date to April 10 01:00 and 12h loop

Attached: lithuania-lightning.gif (925x925, 518.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jack
en.blitzortung.org/cover_your_area.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This does look very weird.

Got an examples of previous lightning storms in the area we can compare it to?

PERKŪNAS IS RISING

Attached: 6cdf41d1eea012d21858285db077c94bec05cd2e_hq.jpg (2560x1920 32.37 KB, 902.55K)

Can't find the link right now, but HAARP is conducting tests right now.

link
Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/ctfallen?lang=en

Apparently I can't into internutZ

the fact that the lightning "wave" followd state lines exactly is very conserning, also it started in russian controlled prussia or kalenigrad.
no matter how you look at it, this isent good

Or the neighboring countries don't contribute to the map.

Or it's amazing if it's stops a syrian war.
Even if enough people got spooked as to thinking it's intentional it'd be beneficial.

it honestly just looks like a cloud front but the fact that it sweeps an entire country is interesting.

Reported.

sage

thats not an argument retard

That's right, you don't have an argument. Eat shit and die, you fucking kike shill.

still not an argument faggot

go fuck yourself dumb shit

Global report for spam. Here's a map of European weather radar. There's a dot exactly in the center of the circle drawn by your OP gif. GLOBAL. FUCKING. REPORT. FOR. SPAM.

Attached: radarmap.gif (300x330, 10.26K)

Did Lithuanians deny Zeus' pussy or something?

Attached: fuck this area.jpg (540x466, 26.32K)

lol reported

still not an argument faggot

kys my dude

sage

counter sage

Global report.

From the look of it it is a storm front following natural boundaries. I would presume that Lithuania is bordered by mountains on the south and east?

Interesting.

hello leddit

bump

Plains. We have some elevation, but wouldn't call it mountains.

lithuania is flatter than my girlfriend.

OP is /x/ shitposting. Remember to report.
Proof:

hello schizophrenia

Talking about the areas to the south and east of Lithuania itself

will you shut the fuck up already, you worthless parasites are already shitting up the syria threads.

flatter than your girls ass

Proof:

who cares
eveytime you sage, I'll bump the thread

Proof:

63ed10 is /schizo/ shitposing. Remember to lol at him
Proof:

Proof:

take your pills

t. Kremlin agent

If you dont contribute to the thread - report and hide, no need to act immature.

how autistic are you?
guys is this a bot?
have the fucking kikes finally turned the chans into another facebook?

Proof:

Attached: eeeeeh.webm (816x706, 437.5K)

hello brainlet

Proof:

how has this thing not been band yet?

We have one moderator who schizophrenically LARPs as multiple people. He has to sleep occasionally, and so for those 15 hours the board is totally open.

explains the kikery that hs been going on for the last few hours, being raidet with only one worthless mod is sleeping.
no wonder pol has turned to such shit over the last year.

Proof:

Wow, that's very weird indeed.
I think something had to happen in Königsberg. I guess, they put some stuff into the air, making it more charged, which turned into a wall of lightning.
Actually this speaks volume, set it to 12:00 on a 48h loop, and you will see what I mean. It's clear that this involves the pollution of the air with some form of ion chemicals, like they used in Chernobyl back in the 80s. Silver-sulfid ions, I think?

Those russians should try harder, what "storm" was lame as fuck, only hited one chimney of old polack lol
t.lithuanian

these strikes are probably detected via satellite

You know for the number of filters I've had to throw up on a fucking

We call him Perkūnas here, but np.

OP is not shitposting, I am Lithuanian and there was infact a shitload of lightning

This map does not even have borders for my country, fuck you Ivan
I have a feeling that the reportfag is russian damage control, don't even reply

How is this autistic thread related to politics

How is high tech weaponry related to international conflicts?

en.blitzortung.org/cover_your_area.php describes how the lightning detection works using VLF detectors and triangulation from multiple observers. No radar involved, not using satellites either. The number of shills spreading disinfo in this thread makes me think OP is on to something.

Could be Russia, could be kikes/nato/deep state.
My guess is that it's testing in a country that isn't huge so that fewer people notice the testing.
Also, if you want to know more about what could possibly be creating this, it's worth looking into WeatherWar101, they've got a website and a youtube channel that goes into detail about how weather can be made/controlled by people, using steam from power plants, Doppler radar(NEXRAD in the USA), and other tech.
Another thing that might explain it since it's electricity related, is the electric universe theory, ThunderboltsProject is a good place to go for that.

Some faggot decided it would be a good idea to sockpuppet a half dozen IPs across the board, being a general shill nuisance. In particular, he hated this thread. Have a sticky.

Remember that the mods are actively hostile toward you. They delete any thread that promotes self betterment and promote anything that leads you down a blind path.

If OP was banned for /x/, then why did this thread get promoted to sticky? It either is or isn't important

Mods = God's

Already looking for a HAARP connection

Because the mods are kike faggots.

((( )))
I won't report you because you're not worth it.

Thanks, threads like this every now and then are nice, even if they bring a lot of shills.

HAARP is an installment in alaska. You don't need to go far for the same technology of HAARP. In the USA it's NEXRAD, in other countries it's doppler radar stations. Embed related.

Because the OP got spam reported by some butthurt shills, and mods reversed that decision after realizing it.

???

Attached: 1467965202868.jpg (1080x1283, 253.01K)

Can you unsticky this? Set it up so you see another 24 hours after what op wants you to see, its clearly just a fucking cloud that even goes over the border doing its shit and then afterwards goes into russia.

this

Couldn't even pretend to read, very high effort.

Yes, the mods should definitely just take your orders of what to do, despite you contributing nothing to the thread other than giving the mods orders.

wew lads.

Great thread. Thanks OP. I just emailed this and social media'd this all over the place.

Well i'll be, that's the queerest looking thunderstorm i've ever seen.

Yes the great Baltic Mountain Range, they're taller than the alps and form a natural barrier north, south and east of Lithuania only allowing the Daugava to flow east through the great Lithuanian eastern valley.

HAARP is just a proof of concept. the real stations are in the terawatt range (1000x haarp) and are a global installation

Not a lot of people know about the great mountain range, sadly. A good opportunity to advertise it.

Attached: 1439657342186.png (700x656 312.22 KB, 129.51K)

And do you have any information on where these are, what they're called, who owns and runs them?(pictures would also be nice) And why do you think it requires something like that instead of the full nation coverage of the NEXRAD network in the USA(Which uses the tech which HAARP was the proof of concept for)?

Forgot pic

Attached: NEXRADnetwork.jpg (800x632, 258.15K)

related?

Attached: G1_watch_15.jpg (890x532, 63K)

The web site OP used is a world wide volunteer effort using radio receivers which coordinate over the Internet to detect lightning and plot the location of strikes using time of arrival.

You're not very science minded are you?

You're an even bigger faggot.

This has to be a sign, brothers!

HAARP is old tech nowadays and not used. If anything unnatural even happened it's not HAARP. There are fucking ionizing laser satelites used for storm guiding technology for example, why would anyone use some high powered antenna aray?

It's like you didn't even read my post or watch the video, you just saw HAARP mentioned and replied ignoring everything else.
And you didn't even bother to properly explain how such satellites would function in such a way. Please, provide some more info on that, if you're serious.

Maybe, got any proofs?

Nigger did you not read any of my posts? HAARP tech is used in NEXRAD and doppler radar stations, not at HAARP.

it's not used because it's from the 80s and uses ionosperic bouncing, today it's easier and more efficient to manipulate weather from low Earth orbit with sattelites, 40 fuckign years in blackops military tech, 40 fucking years, you think it's stil in use? No, it's a honey pot and low hanging fruit for conspiracy guys to swarm

What exactly did I ignore to trigger you? I ackowledge HAARP's existence and it's usage years ago, just saying it's garbage by today's standards. Are you using flopdisks perhaps? NEXRAD's grid is fucking scary(they went with quantity over quality) and used on mainland; laser sattelites are consequently used over the oceans.

Attached: 04232015_5_vulkanausbruch-calbuco-chile.jpg (962x637 72.54 KB, 82.3K)

I love how the mods sticky a thread and destroy it then call it >/x/
when in reality weather weapons are more real than most people could ever think

Thanks for the actual response. I thought you were implying that I was claiming HAARP was still in use(I was talking about NEXRAD using tech that HAARP tested). Satellites would make sense over the oceans, especially when the electric universe theory is factored in.
Also part of the reason I may have overreacted a bit, is that usually whenever I post about this sort of thing, there's usually a lot of shill activity without any actual substance. It's nice to actually have a proper response on the topic for once.

The thread got bumplocked and the OP banned due to a mass spam of reports from an IP hopper, then reversed that decision after they realized what happened, as stated in this post

Go fuck yourself

Sounds like you just made that up. HAARP is still used.

It's called mega lightning. It's a fairly new discovery.

Related to my post here

What we're seeing in these images are red sprites (charge coming from the sun and space), etc. All natural, nothing to see here goyim

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84.88K)

looks like a retro-videogame "Flame sword" effect.