Emperor, what are you doing?

emperor, what are you doing?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (741x153, 30.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jHl2p
Jack
whitehouse.gov/contact/
whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/
youtube.com/watch?v=nDf-OuK2gKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has to be a doctored image, right?

archive.fo/jHl2p

4.4151893e+14D chess?

Nope.

gAs KiLLinG AnImAl

Shit thread, no links in OP

head in sand or too lazy to check it yourself?

Was gonna post this myself… its real.

FUCK MEME FILTERS /realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520

Attached: Trump WW3.jpg (569x412, 158.16K)

Wow this reads like a lefty Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit tweet. Fuck.

Check his Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter page faggot, it's still up.
Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520

Oh but it's all just le chess right?
Fucking kek. Nuclear war soon.

Attached: assad shiggy.png (600x696, 492.34K)

Trump was our last diplomatic channel, if this happens assume that all hope is lost and Zog are going all out.

Oh wew, what kind of wordfilter is this?

Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter

t w i t t e r

Low energy OP. Sage for obvious reasons. You know you cant slide pinned threads, or is this your first day at work, JIDFag?

In all honesty though it feels like someone could have hacked his account. Given its a 4am tweet and Trump always goes on about "not signaling military attacks.

Oh well, we shall see.

Attached: Die_Rothschilds_Movie_Cover.jpg (600x664, 99.76K)

He very clearly isn't our anything.

Sage negated. Chessniggers on suicide watch.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (895x500, 230.4K)

What kind of call to arms is that.
Are you fucking kidding me.
This line will be remembered as the famous start to WW3

I don't know what the fuck else you want. He will do this over and over again if we let him.

He just went on a tirad about Ukraine. Pretty sure it's him.

back to mpc, chesscuck

Confirmed brother, if this shit goes hot someones gonna need to start marching on DC

Trump talked through the campaign about muh bad Iran deal, it's just that you got banned every time you mentioned it

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x480 4.77 KB, 1.39M)

I hope the Russians drop a nuke on your house.

how else would I enjoy korean rpgs in WC3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This and quickly - don't wait till they come for your guns, it has already begun

I really hope Americans aren't stupid enough to reelect this traitor, should the United States still exist in two years.

He can't be this stupid.

I hope the yanks kick shit off to clean the us of (((corruption))) then finish it all off with a few nukes to isreal.

Not even. I support Assad and i think US should gtfo Syria then glass kikeland

It doesn't matter, (((they))) always get what they want.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK PUTIN
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK ASSAD
BASED TRUMP
MAGA

WTF is he doing.
How can he think this is smart to do
Like I get his tweets usually are just to trigger the news networks
But this is fucking insane

I guess there really is something to the investigation (not Russian hacking but just plain old corruption)

a mad man? this is a psyop against fascists as much as against all.. who is going to blame him in his base if he doesn't attack?

Trump tweets are always inflammatory, but this isn't too surprising, Trump has shown to be very easily manipulated when it comes to "muh children"

Remember: Trump last year said in his own words that he changed his mind Syria. Why? I wonder what they told him.

You'll make a nice pile of ashes one day, kike.

Or maybe he knows Russia are cucks that wouldn't attack back.

fuck off tornigger

Are we under attack?
inb4 phoneposter flame

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-11-14-34-11.png (480x854, 189.33K)

Well we still have to wait and see what actually happens. One thing to remember with Trump is that he isn't always talking directly to public, even in these public statements.

Re: DACA Re:Gun Bans, etc.

Attached: 1441225887011.jpg (3000x1705, 997.87K)

threatening North Korea on Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter is one thing but we are talking about the only other nation that could end all human life

sage negated

The only one to become a pile of ashes is 'Assad, perhaps as soon as today.

just kikes poisoning the well, its part of the problem when trying to talk about Trump.

I really hope those cheesecucks are right and the real discussion is happening under the table, although it seems way more likely that this guy is either being threatened or he's being a fucking boomer and cucking on us all. By the way, is it time now to discuss what this guy has done over the last year? Wall? Deportations? Letting Syria alone?

Expect the shill brigade to come in full force. These are the kind of situations where they blend in the most.

Meh nothing will happen. Nobody's crazy enough to start ww3.

No, its a real tweet, so obviously people are chimping out over it given the current situation and implications of it all. Also if faggots don't use the catalogue they wont know there are multiple threads already since almost the entire first page is stickies.

Attached: 1446083688116.jpg (540x405, 90.2K)

the problem with him flipflopping all over the place is that he can trigger reactions from anyone prematurely, even us - and it can serve zog's ends doing so

Forgot to remove sage, but that twat spam sure is strange. By now 3threads died for this

Everyone in Washington is pro attacking syria
Every news network is pro attacking syria
The citizens cry not to go to war aren't even reaching his ears
Everyone is pushing Trump towards the fire.

spamming threads and acting like a mental case is shills fault. Nice deflect there though.

Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984032798821568513
What the fuck does this even mean?

How's the weather in Washington D.C, rabbi?

My guess is anons just eager to share the news and not checking the catalog.

Oh it's you. Hey faggot, banned from /sg/ again? You shills get more pathetic each day.

Attached: 1506342752864.jpg (720x453, 87.02K)

Congratulations you retarded fucking MAGApedes, the elections didn't mean shit, the deeps state is in control, the president is little more than a figurehead. Enjoy your war with fellow whites for the good of Israel while the caravan of Juans flows over the unsecured border with no wall.

Attached: d3605dc2dcf316cc826cd1af0762839a7f796f597bbd524d5c192926761c166f.jpg (815x793, 50.2K)

you niggers really need to learn how to not put words into peoples mouths so obviously, it only makes you stand out more

I don't think so. He is and was fully on board from the beginning and was a deliberate gambit to dupe anti-war isolationists.

I'm curious to see how Trump's apologists will justify this.

You are retarded, not even gonna ask. I just said the obvious, there will be shills now more than ever. I criticized Trump in the same fucking post.

sage negated

Oh for sure. Kikes tried real hard to goad gun owners into losing their shit and lashing out over Trump's comments on bumpstocks on top of all the Hogg shit by implying the ATF was ready to bust down their doors any second.

He honestly sounds dumb and desperate. All of Russia's primary customers and suppliers are right next door.

Is that a fucking question? Just stop acting like a retard and there will be no problem, Jesus.

MUH CHESS

Gas yourself, Rabbi Levi Synagogowitz.

You sided with the schizophrenic who thinks shills are attacking Trump instead of regular Zig Forums users being concerned about this.

Right wing retards fuck up again. Lol good one Zig Forums.

Attached: rw.jpg (600x404, 67.4K)

if Putin wants to defend a mudslime sandnigger then he will go down with him

Attached: 1513823086614.png (551x585, 384.62K)

This is gonna be interesting since it will put the entire S-x00 propaganda to rest once and for all. Russian weaponry is mostly a meme anyway.

wow, you sure got me. what a great retort, you totally aren't a kike.
filtered

Yes fellow goyim, let's go and die for our greatest ally, Israel!

Attached: 33b477cf1825e5e3c42951a461731edfc81df5155d8096cc78216467bd3f10b2.jpg (450x450, 28.74K)

Supposed to read all of these papers before work tomorrow but I'm thinking I might not bother since I imagine I get a day off if WW3 breaks out.

What's this

Will you go?

>>>Zig Forums

Welcomes kikeshills, you have been expected. I hope you enjoy your stay while the rest of us find out what exactly is happening.

Attached: dc15e6cbb1918cea0ece788fbfcdee3eed1e70db.jpg (255x191 15.02 KB, 20.47K)

For our national security, not Israel. Assad is anti-US you fucking retard.

It's a legitimate concern, Trump is fucking up with his retarded shit AGAIN and shills are going to make dine, it's stupid to think otherwise. Now how about we discuss the subject at hand and stop derailing, cock sucker.

Burn in hell you disgusting kike, Assad is one of the last champions on Earth standing against the march of the Jew.

Attached: 17ba01ebd58044fea61104c433fb0e3f0e2eda97c1e9059084ddf5a26a1da41a.png (313x382, 123.5K)

you need to leave

You're all homos.

Attached: organic as fuck.PNG (464x210, 33.78K)

Yeah pure coincidence, certainly not a shill army spamming or anything.

Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

It's real. He didn't get my message yesterday.

whitehouse.gov/contact/

Good.

You're giving it away to easily.

I have no intention of dying for kikes, I'm not an ameriburger.

Can you explain how is going to war overseas makes the US more secure than using M to build the wall that Trump apparently forgot about?

Attached: 0e1cab444607aadbbc84f2322f602579dc31fcb2b72287128b5e898f9e3f61a6.jpg (635x636, 77.29K)

God damn fucking boomers :^)

Attached: Trump arms race.jpg (579x423, 176.88K)

Literally everything about this tweat is outside of his MO.
Unless this is just talk to rile up people and calm the kikes. We can be certain he has talked with Putin and others so there might be a plan in place.

5am Time to start drinking heavily
If this turns into WW3 I'll kill every fucking Jew I see before I'm drafted

Right, because defending your nation against sabotage, subversion, and outright warfare makes you anti United States. Wait, actually, it does, good point.

Attached: 1468621861351.gif (240x250, 883.95K)

it also could be someone tweeting for him potentially, has he let people start using his Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter account, like an aid or something?
These series of tweets are confusing.

He's lost it.

Attached: 34b6190e72d763e5301a85eff5f26abceab5fe0b030d3bb53f49a0d1b6671ec0.jpg (588x614, 33.71K)

Organic or not, get on the phone or write to him.
whitehouse.gov/contact/

I'd be on shitter right now spamming his tweets if they didn't keep banning me.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDf-OuK2gKw
Not gonna work now, kike.

You think he actually believes that Israel or his jew cabinet care about oy vey dese poor goyim babbies? This would make him a colossal retard.