I wouldn't mind being a literal nigga

I'm a white boy and I just wondered how I'd feel if I had a dark skin instead. Tbh I wouldn't mind it. All I rly care about is being a christian so I wouldn't mind being a nigga. In fact if I had to choose between being asian or black I'd pick black.

What do u think of me guys?

Attached: niggas.JPG (681x669, 69.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhlUVyDBusg
youtube.com/watch?v=gg5cJu1Zcws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That you are or might as well be a nigger based on how you write. Set yourself on fire, then you can be a coal black crispy nigger. But hey, at least you won't smell like a blend of cocoa butter, body odor, and fecal matter like the rest of them.

not appreciating nigga culture

Attached: kys.jpg (400x400, 24.72K)

If i had to reshape my body to go undercover with nonwhites, yea black would propably be the way to go.
Definately nothing slanteyed and wetbacks are just weird.
Not sure if i could stand the smell tho, that would be suicide inducing.

Pol is cultured , I saw them at the zoo in their chimp cages.

Reported.

saved

Attached: dis.png (502x502, 141.15K)

Theres tons of famous movies starring black people , King Kong ,Planet of the apes , Space chimps.

fucking nigger

Whacha slidin', schlomo?

Attached: Slide_threads.png (1156x2031, 230.29K)

Let me break it down for you.

How much would you give/pay for a pill to give you +30 IQ?

Remember the last thing you studied for. How did you go? Did you study alot or a little? Did you do well, or still fail.

Now realise that if you were a nigger, you'd need to do at least twice the work to get the same result, and even then, it may be completely impossible.

As a nigger, the only women who'd fuck you are the ones who hate their dads, and even then, that stops after 40, and you'll still need to work at mickyDs (because you're not smart enough for anything else) 9-5 every day to afford food.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhlUVyDBusg
youtube.com/watch?v=gg5cJu1Zcws

Niggas are bros are prove me wrong

Attached: rappercatto.jpg (800x800, 271.69K)

I hope every commie scums like you will get a bullet in a sewage.

I've never been a commie, commies hate christians

Attached: gold.jpeg (1024x1024, 207.96K)

Nigga is nigger but with ebony accents

so whats the issue?

You are saying nigger anyways

Don't you have a liquor store you should be robbing, Trayquan?

Attached: behnig.jpg (236x97, 10.7K)

OP wants to be a nigger so his mother will love him like the endless stream of coons he sees coming and going from his house each day.

Buy some shoe polish and cover yourself with it. Go to school like that tomorrow and live your dream.

That would be fake tho cuz Im not really black. Can't I just adapt to the environment as a wigga?

Attached: niggacatto.png (513x547, 288.6K)

That would be fake tho cuz Im not really black. Can't I just adapt to the environment as a wigga?

Attached: niggacatto.png (513x547, 288.6K)

Go back.

Attached: cuckchan in one image.JPG (2603x611, 127.69K)

you're the one that needs to go back you faggot

Attached: a4ee2a57d2582580cddb07d33d735dfa3ddaf9a1203b135d5623c3a4eeb6e137.jpg (775x673, 70.34K)

Just walk your wigger ass through a nigger neighborhood.

Worst false flag I've seen today, which is saying something considering all the Syria / Russia / Trump stuff going on.