Vladimir Vladimirovič Putin speaks out:

Warning, possible collusion, Putin may have ties to Kremlin
Russia warns of ‘CHAOS’ after Trump missiles threat
VLADIMIR Putin has sent a dire warning to Britain and the US, declaring today the world was becoming increasingly “chaotic”.

Vladimir Putin said he was filled with “concerns” after a tumultuous 24 hours which has seen RAF jets put on alert for a missile strike in Syria and US president Donald Trump issue a fiery threat to Russia.

Now Russian president Vladimir Putin has spoken out at his disgust at how events have transpired.

He said: “The state of world affairs invokes nothing but concerns, the situation in the world is becoming more chaotic,” Putin said on Wednesday during a ceremony to welcome new ambassadors to Russia.

Putin’s statements came shortly after a new batch of threats from by his US counterpart. Earlier on Wednesday, Donald Trump warned Russia to “get ready” for “nice and new and ‘smart’” missiles targeting Syria. His tweet followed a promise by Moscow to intercept any incoming projectiles in Syria, and to hit the locations from which they were launched.

"Nevertheless, we still hope that common sense will eventually prevail and international relations will enter a constructive course, the entire world system will become more stable and predictable.”

Russian President Vladimir Putin has expressed hope that “common sense” will eventually prevail in the modern world, which is becoming “more chaotic.” The current international situation is very troubling, he added.
“The state of world affairs invokes nothing but concerns, the situation in the world is becoming more chaotic,” Putin said on Wednesday during a ceremony to welcome new ambassadors to Russia.

Moscow to Trump: Are ‘smart’ missiles an attempt to destroy alleged chem attack evidence in Syria?

“Nevertheless, we still hope that common sense will eventually prevail and international relations will enter a constructive course, the entire world system will become more stable and predictable.”

Moscow will continue to advocate strengthening “global and regional” security, and will fully adhere to its “international responsibilities and develop cooperation with our partners on a constructive and respectful basis.

“We will pursue a positive, future-oriented agenda for the world; and work to ensure stable development, prosperity and the flourishing of mankind,” Putin said.

Attached: maxresdefault (5)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/944641/vladimir-putin-russia-news-us-missile-strike-syria-chemical-attack-donald-trump
archive.is/hhfpm
rt.com/news/423835-putin-world-chaos-common-sense/
archive.is/cNSie
worthynews.com/25650-russia-build-train-100-ton-nuclear-missile-system
youtube.com/watch?v=6LjKfs7MjYE
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-us-war-live-updates-syria-war-crisis-latest-trump-nuclear-a8300821.html>>11476292
newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-department-of-justice-thinks-that-collusion-is-a-crime
archive.is/vWcWc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_reporting_name
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

express.co.uk/news/world/944641/vladimir-putin-russia-news-us-missile-strike-syria-chemical-attack-donald-trump

archive.is/hhfpm

rt.com/news/423835-putin-world-chaos-common-sense/

archive.is/cNSie

Attached: images (1)

worthynews.com/25650-russia-build-train-100-ton-nuclear-missile-system

Attached: maxresdefault (10)

Attached: maxresdefault (4)

Attached: maxresdefault (12)

Attached: main-qimg-dd99742a34b5b8251f12b14d6f326d65-c.jpeg (1440x953 62.13 KB, 185.98K)

Attached: f22.jpg (602x339 146.19 KB, 248.03K)

Attached: 5ace24e6dda4c81d138b4594.jpg (900x506, 65.13K)

Larping fag Trudeau has been triggered. You've been warned, Russian.

Attached: cheeky vlady.webm (1171x424, 485.13K)

HE MUST DISAVOW…
…common-sensenuke the West, Burn the Cities so Civilization may survive

Attached: 8f1ae2b7619f2b565c08913168dbf76eda4623c90e1efdb3a8e04415c188fee8.jpg (750x413, 55.95K)

WATCH OUT, YANKEES OR PUTIN WILL SEND HIS INVINCIBLE ROBOT TO GET YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=6LjKfs7MjYE

Wow, what a Christian country by naming their ICBMs "Satan"! Nothing, but disgust against Khazaria.

Why does he have 2 first names that are the same?

His father's name was Vladimir as well. Russians use a "patrynomic" as their middle name. Vladimir (his name) Vladimirovich (son of Vladimir) Putin (family).

I've seen WAY too many diphthongs on the board todaya la č and çyou roaches really have gotten behind Putin haven't you

A deeply troubling development. There's an intelligence report out there that he's spent an increasingly large amount of time living in Russia too.

I hope Jesus blesses him to do the right thing.

And we're done here. Nice try, juden. WWIII cancelled again.

I was wondering that when reading Demons, one of the characters has a Ukrainan last name but a Russian first

I cannot wait to hear the kikes and AIPAC cucks kvetch.

IF DRUMPF DOESN'T HAVE ISRAEL'S BACK IN FIGHTING AGAINST ASSAD HE'S A RUSSIAN AGENT… IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!!

Satan is сатана not сармат/sarmat - probably named satan by the friggin demonic jew media

Perfect summary.

Nice computer animation vaporware mixed in with pictures of obsolete Soviet missiles.
It's 100% cringe and bluff. Putin has no new weapon systems and can barely afford to put boots on the feet of his low morale conscripted soldiers who regularly get beaten and raped by their drunken officers.

Attached: 22189612.jpg (435x571, 47.93K)

SEND IT AFTER THE JEWS INSTEAD YOU DUMB FUCK!

Attached: robot sex soon.jpg (418x536, 51.78K)

So is Israel getting bombed, or am I just going to have to live with blue balls?

Attached: c313a42eb65cc4fa71efcdb38301e833ef32b8437001a5897a30ec64818023ca.jpg (2220x1882, 1.11M)

Attached: gczwH2c.jpg (500x356 40.72 KB, 658.93K)

Attached: thumbsup_rocket.jpg (1023x398 78.71 KB, 577.31K)

Attached: sei_3443387-e1521205222367.jpg (960x783 329.12 KB, 59.96K)

Definite cause for concern, Jim. I have it on video that he colluded with Russia on at least three separate occasion. In fact his collusion is so severe he is actually American and has put an Russian double agent into the White House. In short: definite collusion

Attached: videoplayback (48).mp4 (640x360 2.84 MB, 6.91M)

IT'S ALL A PANTOMIME FOR THE MASSES, JUST LIKE THE COLD WAR WAS
Trump and Putin are on the same team. If war happens it's because the jew has decided that the time has come to eliminate 90% of mankind leaving only enough to form a slave class to serve the elite.
The time is probably not here yet though, Coudenhove's "slave race" of White-Asiatic mongrels is not yet ready.

The earlier ICBM were already unstoppable.
As usual, the clickbait media messes it up.
The announced missiles have Russia's new insta-tan technology.

Trump Says Attack on Syria ‘Could Be Very Soon or Not So Soon at All’

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-us-war-live-updates-syria-war-crisis-latest-trump-nuclear-a8300821.html>>11476292

Attached: wink-putin.jpg (630x630 53.49 KB, 44.07K)

Name colusian with dual citizenship jews

In other news, Trump might have been spotted in White House.

They are trolling irl

Attached: Vladimir-Putin-Nuclear-Russia-Missile-War-Satan-2-RS-28-Sarmat-NATO-US-Donald-Trump-West-654712.jpg (600x826 50.25 KB, 133.27K)

At this point, if you nuked the cities, you'd barely kill any White people anyway

i fucking knew putin was gonna turn out to be a russian agent…. this really slow broils my almonds just like i like

Callusion

The Department of Justice Thinks That Collusion Is a Crime

The special counsel in the Russia investigation, Robert Mueller, now has the authority, and the legal theory, to bring criminal charges for callusion.

newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-department-of-justice-thinks-that-collusion-is-a-crime

Attached: Toobin-Department-of-Justice.jpg (1454x969, 100.1K)

And check the sweet alphabet digits archive gave me:

archive.is/vWcWc

Attached: 7cc.png (600x1293, 815.13K)

I can't even tell you how much it sautées my zucchinis
I feel… violated

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-12-21-49-53.png (1080x1920, 522.87K)

It really parmeggianod my pommodore

Posting in a thread where agent jamals get outmemed by russians.

True ©-✔

Attached: 256462_77236_updates.jpg (650x380, 92.31K)

If it's that easy to shut down your enemy's thinking, then I'm Satan too.

They've always had the authority. Just not a reason to exercise it.
But not evidence kek. Good luck with that one, Mueller. Oh, I'm certain they'll still advance the case and make it "look" like something is happening, but that's really easy to do when you just make shit up as you go along. Though nothing will actually happen, just like all the other times over the past two years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_reporting_name