Perfect target for It's Ok To Be White campaign

archive.is/LgxvB

archive.is/6PAER

The feminists at University of Southern California have put up a "Dismantle Whiteness" mural.
Someone should remind them it's ok to be white.

Attached: dismantle-whiteness-1-800x350.png (800x350, 373.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wtol.com/story/37934328/its-okay-to-be-white-card-found-in-diaper-boxes-purchased-at-target
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Contact R.A.M and let them handle it.

Personally I'm not convinced RAM is a legitimate group.
They strike me as an alphabet op.
If someone else wants to contact them that's cool but I wont.

and this time don't fucking print links to stormfront, Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, Zig Forums.

wtol.com/story/37934328/its-okay-to-be-white-card-found-in-diaper-boxes-purchased-at-target

actual sitename filtered to this - kek

This would be the perfect opportunity.

Who cares? If they have fed money for mayhem, have them spend it.

It's more surprising when something doesn't have a filter at this point.

If it IS gov ran you don't think they'll try to keep tabs on anyone who contacts them?

I'd like to stay off any lists if I can manage it.

Fuck, if I lived in Southern California I would do this without hesitation.

Juj. That being said, I'm more convinced R.A.M. is IE's western branch, which makes them TRS one degree removed.

inb4 feminists do it themselves for attention

Attached: hoill.png (800x350, 349.57K)

Heh, good call actually.
Probably a perfect opportunity for those psychos to false flag as well.

Or change it to "Dismantle whiteness"
"Proclaim Aryan Values"

That's not as powerful as IOTBW imo.
It only reaches small groups of people, mostly Zig Forums.
IOTBW strikes a chord with normies and pushes them to our side.

This. I can't think of a better possible counter to dismantle whiteness than it's ok to be white. It's a stoic, assertive statement in the affirmative for Whites that doesn't come off whiny or aggressive; and is guaranteed to make headlines, garnering a lot of positive attention.

The white right needs to take action, even in small steps. Sadly, I do not live in SC, far from it. We need someone, or multiple anons to place IOTBW signs on the poster and elsewhere. This doesn’t seem to be a deep city college so getting on campus can’t be tough at all. The more signs and people involved, the better. It will send a clear message, even small moments like this can be big moral boosters for a downtrodden people losing hope.

someone should scribble ((())) around 'whiteness'

Any user in the area , hang up
ITS GREAT TO BE WHITE
right next to it

Draw them even next to it. Or pointing to it. The game is afoot lads

Be sure and take pictures, if user decides to go on a mission tonight.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (255x112, 58.12K)

This is why we can't have white things.

Why? Because someone made a shitty photoshop?

Because they'd rather troll than send a message.

It's because of kikes. Are you fucking for real, user? We were all born into the kike system. It's not because of anything we did, nigger.

That being said, it would be funny to replace their Marxist claptrap with "dismantle kike shills."

They're not actors, they're critics.

This isn't clever, it's bigger tier.

Correct way to handle this is to pave over it with cement.

You're posting here, I'm sure you're on a list. Who cares?

No, but seriously, don't vandalize. I was just trying to have a laugh. I forgot that everyone is all tense because of ww3.

I'm not tense. I'm as cool as a cucumber

Where are they posting this on Campus? If it's a University Building, demand that they allow you to put up your ITS OK TO BE WHITE banner of similar size. If they don't allow you to, bitch about censorship and hate speech and accuse them of thought crimes, transphobia, racism and antisemitism. Just keep reporting them for human rights abuses and keep posting your own stuff, and if they rip yours down, go and rip their shit down too. Make them prove that their poster isn't hate speech.

Don't bother with that, just use wheatpaste and put up some IOKTBW's on top.

Can’t do asphalt or paving without big ass machines including a steamroller. The closest you could get to paving it over would be to use a gunite (mixes cement mix w/ water and sprays it) setup, but that also requires multiple machines and could be easily chiseled away if it didn’t just pull the sign down as it started to layer up. Postering is fine.

A stencil would work. Fast and legible

If user has some friends who don't go to that school, it would be good to have the friends wheatpaste the IOKTBW there. It would generate a lot of free press too, because the original group is sure to throw a hissyfit about it. You're probably right that there is no point in getting the University to enforce its own rules and you're better off just putting up fliers and banners.

You could also paint or paper over everything white except
WHITE SS
ON THIS CAMPUS
Would be kind of funny too.

Will laugh wholeheartedly when I see that
Please make it happen campusanons

Attached: IMG_3081.JPG (255x179, 16.59K)

now this is podracing

wew. genius tier idea.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x480, 458.08K)

This might be funny too… if you don't want to vandalize you could use white paper and post-it tape so they could have their original unharmed.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-11 at 23.26.02.png (840x380, 335.92K)

da

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x640, 820.68K)

Imagine projecting these words onto the side of a skyscraper while a large function is in process nearby.

Acting like ANTIFA doesn't do shit you glowing nigger

Attached: cia pepe.png (500x500, 48.48K)

Attached: 1364406891843.jpg (795x595, 56.05K)

This needs to be a /po/ banner mods

Banner Blackness over whiteness if you want to make headlines.

DISMANTLE BLACKNESS AND
MISANDRY ON THIS CAMPUS

Bad idea. Not transformative. You are still giving credence and a platform to the original message which is one based on cultural marxist terms and concepts. Stop giving the centrists and far-left breathing space. Either push 14/88 or do another angle. Don't lump Misandry in with Blackness. The concept of whiteness and blackness are ZOG propaganda designed to denigrate and demoralize the white man and assign him classes of behaviors in order to prevent what we are doing and to categorize us for future AI control.

Please either stop shilling bad ideas on purpose, or get educated on fields relevant to propaganda (psych., econ., negotiation, comm., etc).

wtf am I reading

Literally all of this is owned opposition. This entire fucking board is owned by jews, but what do I care. I'm going to IP hop, don't bother Schlomo.

Technically it's a banner and not a mural.

You gonna get your wheat paste and IOTBW sign, OP?

"Dismantle Whiteness and the Second Amendment in this Country" would piss off more people.

We could fight them more effectively if other anons didn't fuck around so much.

Also it was a play on the "this is why we can't have nice things" phrase.

I'm not saying people wanting lulz is the reason for white genocide so relax.

I don't attend USC but the tweet linked in the OP mentions where the mural is at as well as more pics and credit to organizations involved.

I assume anyone familiar with the campus or at least in the area can find it if they want to.

As for the rest of your plan…ehhh I guess someone who actually attends the college could try it but I think just putting up IOTBW posters when no one is around will be more effective. It also fucks with the SJWs heads since they know there are those among them who are thought criminals but they don't know who.

Now that's thinking on your feet anons.

I don't recommend vandalism so I still say just put up some IOTBW posters.

But…if someone were to do either of these things I wouldn't complain.

There are some murals on the walls next to the banner or something (see the pics in the archived tweet in the OP) but since the banner has words all the articles are about what it says.

While I'm not actually THAT far (I live around CSUN-ish) I'm not in a very good position to actually pull this off. I am NEET with no car.

I'm hoping we have another LA user that can do this.

I can see what you're getting at. While I don't agree it would be as harmful as you say, I do agree that using IOTBW would have a more positive outcome. The blackness/misandry replacement generates salt for the sake of generating salt; i.e. it's just pure snark. The IOTBW replacement generates a copious amount of salt, but with a more positive, pro-white message included.

Pacific Palisades here but I won't step anywhere near that campus…I rarely go east of the 405

Bumping for Whiteness
Cali user take a new photo of the banner please