==Mother and Child die after Knife attack in germany==

Note: Not mentioned in the linked article is that the stabber is a shitskin from Niger, but it was the only english one i could find.

archive.is/el6TV

thelocal.de/20180412/man-stabs-ex-wife-and-child-in-deadly-hamburg-knife-attack

A man is suspected of killing his former wife and child in a downtown area of the Hanseatic city on Thursday.

The fatal knife attack took place in Hamburg’s Jungfernstieg U-bahn station, the Hamburg Morgenpost (MOPO) and other German media report.

Police reported that the woman was badly injured during the incident and tweeted in the afternoon that she succumbed to her injuries. The child died at the scene.

Attached: fad98400ac2a1e917f8b1d0a946ec32c091049e2530070ddc108f8e3ee07ad9c[1].jpg (1000x667, 107.83K)

Sry for fucking up redtext, this is my first thread ever.

Simple domestic dispute involving a nigger. Happens every day in burgerland

Not the best OP, but not the worst. Work on your formatting better and it is also good practice to include a screenshot of the article in addition with an archive which you did include.
>>>/test/
>>>/testing/
To practice around with formatting and shit.
It sickens me news of this type no longer surprises me.

Was the ex-wife Nigerian or a coal-burner?

The man was Nigerian.

yeah that would take some serious effort.

Was the ex-wife Nigerian or a coal-burner?

Toll paid.

Sage for same story different day.

Toll paid.

STOP IT NIGERIAN MAN! STOP IT! YOU ARE TOO INTEGRATED! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO CONSUME THAT PROPAGANDA! IT'S ONLY MEANT FOR THE NATIVE GERMANS! SHIT!

kek

Wife was a native German. Nothing of value was lost.

t. bix nood

/ournigger/

Worked out well then. Remains to be seen how long before he'll be back to his ol' shenanigans in Germanistan, though.

good

He already pleaded not guilty because of mental breakdown. So I give it about a week until he gets off scott free.

and nothing of value was lost

lol

Attached: disgust.jpg (216x504 126.22 KB, 138.76K)

And nothing of value was lost.

nothing of value was lost
Well I guess they could try to advocate banning knives in germany, since some shitskins banned them in their country recently. Can't remember it's name though, I think they've got a big minaret with a clock in it

Attached: 1364663451394.png (354x367, 259.94K)

For how long will we let shitskins do our job for us?

Well, to be fair that's a good argument. Shitskins aren't mentally stable, so technically the fault lies not with it, who did nothing but follow its instincts like a mad dog would, but those who brought it to Germany.

Attached: new-german-police.png (523x720, 554.29K)

Nothing of value was lost

does it matter?

If it's a coalburner it's better propaganda for us than if it's a nigerian. Even if leftists claim otherwise at an unconscious level they do feel closer to someone their race than to other apes.

Why haven't they just banned knives?

Can we make this thread a Burn the coal pay the toll megathread? The last one we had was great, as was the village that marched in anger of a girl getting murdered by her ex boyfriend muslim because she didn't want to join his shitskin religion.

The UIC?

TOLL PAID

Who needs guns when you have knives?