Community Announcement / Infosec/Opsec General

ATTENTION

/zenpol/ and every other Zig Forums "alternative currently being shilled is a Zig Forums honeypot. Do not post in any without a VPN. Do not trust anyone representing them in any way. If you see someone shilling any alternative, the safest thing to do is report them.

Attached: commieCS2.jpg (551x591, 78.68K)

Could have given you a kike free first, but something tangible about your Achtung manner screams don't.

Zig Forums is down for some reason. Getting 'connection error' when I try to post on anything. No new posts since approx. 8:15AM EST

Subjective, emotional manipulation spotted. -> kike shill / kike.

The main problem/advantage (subjective terms are subjective) with other Zig Forums boards is that we, the actual based huwhite bro’s in our pro huwhite movement, get scattered.

Were being raided if its not obvious. Every second thread is about "drumpf" or "blumpf", this coincides with TRS and Anglin being asspained about their marginalization at the same time some are posting a meme showing 8ch with a significantly higher traffic rating than them. Its likely just TRS v2, I bet they are using /zenpol/ as a raiding platform, at least discord this time. You wont see the ban messages on TRS I doubt.

It's like pissing into an ocean of piss at this point.

Welcome to Zig Forums Your Holiness.

Fuck off and lurk, cuckchan. Zenpol and other shit spammed is for faggots.
T.literallyshitpostingfromSamoa

This entire site is a CIA honeypot run by a free Mason. Also this board is moderated by a Turk who's paid in hot pocket bus the president's Jewish son in law

How are people still falling for this shit?

because all actual anons are gone

Kel then why don't you Fuck off? Funny how anyone can be a vol, isn't it?

*anyone who shills the 4D chess narrative

Sometimes you can still pick out one or two anons but not often. The flagrant disregard for Rules 1 & 2 has caught up to us.

And yet you're posting here.

You are either like 50 years old or very bad at your job.

Yknow I do distinctly recall being /a/utistic enough to get pissed at some friends who broke rule 1. If you faggots only knew who I am and what my legacy with 8ch is y'all would cream your pants.

Good PSA, but I have two things to say.

1) Why is barebacking /zenpol/ any more dangerous than Zig Forums as a whole?
2) /polk/ was the real deal and not a shill board. It's dead though.

t. Kushner

Are they? Look around and tell me this is better than before.

The first to split from Zig Forums back then was Zig Forums, so i always automatically assume every other split is either by cucks like them or an enemy who wants to divide and conquer. I mean the big exodus from halfchan to here only happened because it was literally nuked for days and anons needed a replacement soon, then realized 8ch seemed to be consistent enough and stayed. Every user with half a brain knows there is no reason to split our forces as long as this board functions as expected.

Attached: 1435595778694.jpg (717x960, 110.47K)

I just hide their threads and filter their IDs, I'll likely add reporting to my routine.
We don't take bait like half chan and when our mods are active these faggots are eliminated quickly.

lol /pol heavily shilled
/zenpol is not shilled at all

/pol still supports trump