(((Anglos)))

BREAKING: The Russian military says that an alleged chemical attack in Syria was staged and directed by Britain.

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-104942~2.png (909x520, 83.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/984808587552808960
archive.fo/GMo88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't there news about the previous "chemical attack" in which some British soldiers were in Syria and created a false flag to escape?

also, post source.

It's not like they've faked another gas attack in the past few weeks and blamed it on Russi-
oh wait.

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5605357/British-special-forces-soldiers-captured-Syria-Irans-official-news-agency-reports.html

If I'm reading this situation correctly, this is an attempt at diffusion because the UK is so overly infiltrated that it needs a good injection of Freedom to fix it.

I blelieve it, though I dont care, what a DISSAPOINTMENT Trump was, why do you care this DEMON worshipers get attacked? you need to care for your frontiers, give nigger slackers a job so they stop leeching welfare, stop more central and south Americans from coming!

Go home neocon, you're drunk.

Attached: syria false flag no mask.png (823x4988 460.78 KB, 2.68M)

"We've got a new offer. It's about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington. We'll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have. They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record. Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?

Kind regards David"

7/10 bait, almost fell

Just as I thought, naming Israel is still beyond anybody's abilities.

sauce is in the bread
twitter.com/AP/status/984808587552808960
archive.fo/GMo88
because OP is a faggot

already a thread
see

Oh really? Please.

KNEW IT they blew the skripals thing up now it's a mess

Well now both sides are in a corner they wont get out off again.
One more spark and this shit explodes.

The UK has been a vassal state for Jews for centuries, so it wouldn't surprise me. Hopefully the Brits can wrest their nation free from the kikes one day.

Balfour declaration anyone?

I think most people are not buying the gas attack hoax. They will fall flat on their faces.

Didn't Assad capture SAS at the beginning of the civil war(7 years ago) and he even sent them back to Britain unharmed.

Much reformation has yet to come.

The puppet masters will fail.
The bad actors have fallen.

Attached: 1523303291523.jpg (480x589, 50.28K)

Mi6, stupid tricks!

More like the jews are throwing the anglos under bus. This is what they get for siding with asiatics over their kinsmen on the continent and en Éire.

E T E R N AL
A N G L O

It's the future they chose.

Attached: why didn't you listen.jpg (1000x525, 67.73K)

Its amazing watching the kikes create the next war of European extermination and nobody watching it seems to have any grasp of whats happening.
This is all going to end in disaster, and as usual, we have noone to blame but ourselves. And the jew.

the fucking plot to gta v is a fucking documentary

Fuck off shareblue shiilll

good catch in the photo

not sure if lying to self or lying to others but you're next level retarded. you have a literal jew in office.