At what point can he fire this mother fucker?

Apparently the FBI is leaking information they gathered from raiding Trump's lawyer's office to the press.

Attached: meullersteinberggold.JPG (622x503, 64.14K)

OH NO

Oh my, I haven't heard this one since college.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x480, 421.1K)

Is this the 'Nat Soc are Marxists' meme popping up again? Or are you going to go for the worn 'strasserite'/'nazbol' angle? Cmon yid git gud. This is laughable.

Are the FBI just paparazzi at this point wtf.

This is all they could dig up? This warranted a raid? This is related to Russian hackers and election tampering how?

How are they leaking all this info so blatantly? They must be freaking out now that Trump has very good reason, because of the OIG report, to fire Rosensteinbergblatt

Attached: d0ff16cddf01f471eb01b05a4dbfc8523e1c758d4fed0df3b97ec19af5db2931.gif (300x228, 2.53M)

I have a solid dollar for that he handled them personally… hell, i wouldn't even surprised if this rat-faced kike helped them to come up with the bullshits!

The raid was to blackmail Trump into attacking Syria and doing whatever else the kikes want him to. Clearly didn't work.

thanks /leftyco/

Attached: qd.png (748x144, 81.92K)

ok ANTIFA, as long as you continue firebombing mosques and let us deal with the rest ;---DDDD

THIS. The raid meant to gain leverage on Trump in order for him to authorize war in Syria and instead Trump cucked them out of it a second time so they're releasing whatever meager crumb they could obtain. Problem is, just like the grab them by the pussy incident, nobody gives a shit.

Nobody cares which shade of red you are you stupid commie.

Attached: 1e90764cc72d6d112061cef1890ea21976c01eb187453a9534addb14ba612dc7.jpg (634x416, 18.47K)

my only problem is that most playboy playmates aren't that hot anymore desu

Attached: fashion-ads038.jpg (360x483, 243.66K)

You're a fucking faggot

Attached: smuggy.jpg (1200x639, 93.62K)

Saying anarchy is politics is like saying starving is cooking.

lolololol

Smash the state?
Get a job hippie

Attached: 1518480265939.jpg (837x1024, 203.02K)

What does the magic eye picture in that show?

What did xie mean by this?

So they just raided his office to see if they could get dirt on people?

Mueller should be in prison or executed for sedition after a quickie 10 minute trial.

This shit is wild. Absolute insanity.

Same thing I was thinking. It's a sheer (((cohencidence))).

saying this prooved that you know nothing about politics and you should stop posting in this board.
Anarchism has tons of variations and none of them includes "no political form" except the individualist anarchy

Even the wikipedia page of anarchism knows more than you

At this point it seems that Mueller and former FBI officials are doing their best to discredit the FBI as a law enforcement agency.

I think Trump should dissolve the agency and then go through each FBI agent's xkeyscore and audit every conversation they've ever had to treason, sedition, graft, and so on. We already know that dirty agents like McCabe are getting kickbacks from wealthy political donors and laundering them through their spousal connections.

This can not be allowed to continue.

You'll burn or be shot in front of a firing squad like the rest of your buddies. The mud you wallow in is shared with communists, leftists, Muslims, and Jews.

Oh lord, please go back to 4chan. We don't listen to undergraduates here.

Didn't Playboy publish the oldest Playboy bunny recently? I think she was like 70.
The actress has stripped to a sexy slip in a sizzling shoot for the saucy magazine

Attached: Screenshot (96).png (836x555, 354.55K)

Attached: vomit comet.jpg (300x195, 6.77K)

Everyday.

Attached: 1518736223491.png (500x263, 58.02K)

Just rub crisco all over the lens.

Crisco brings out the grace and dignity.

She was better as a bond girl

Attached: jane-seymore-solitaire-live-die-1973.jpg (1200x947, 136.06K)

Try to keep up:

Full of grace and dignity. Ok, I'm going to stop with that. I'm fucking up this important thread.

At this point they don't need to be fired, they need to be shot for sedition.

Trump needs to pull up their cell phone's 24/7 audio recordings, have them searched with voice transcription for key phrases, and release them on the White House's web site.

Hours and hours of the sobbing and rage on election night, the frantic phone calls to foreign actors…

Also we should officially recall our ambassadors and diplomats from Britain, they interfered with the election knowingly by using Guy Steele, an MI5 agent, very boldly. I hope Trump stops all intelligence sharing with the hated British.

Shit is heating up.

Attached: bromwich.JPG (615x233, 33.92K)

>(((Bromwich)))
Seriously I don't think the Jews can feel how the tide is turning against them, they will act all confused and indignant to the end as they are put into the mobile gas vans.

Kek why are jews such fucking losers? This is the equivalent of "My uncle works for nintendo, thanks for providing me more material so he can ban you!". How did our ancestors ever allow these morons to get where there are today? Pity? Naivity? White people are just too nice to subhumans.

Checked
Confused and indignant is their default state

Look at Comey's book tour…
There's your answer

When will Trump leak the raping and murdering of baby videos of these kikes? Soon?

Filming a person raping and murdering and then keeping the film to ensure their silence was pioneered by the French (largely Jewish) Resistance. Anybody who doesn't think (((they))) continued is brain dead. Ask old Jack Parsons or Hunter S. Thompson about the national security implications of snuff films.

Just as Zig Forums predicted

she's a kike

Wew does America not have an actual legal system or something?

Apparently that was just an illusion contingent on the stability of the establishment.

Whites who act like jews are referred to as 'sociopaths.' It's probably a diagnosis invented by jews as an anti-competitive measure.

They can do this because they know the Democratic base has officially gone into insanity mode and will seal-clap any development they think hurts their enemies, regardless of how illegal or destructive it is. They are willing to destroy every protection because they figure they'll have total power in a short time anyway due to muh demographics and they were planning on getting rid of laws to bring about their sacred order.

Oh how wrong they are.

If Trump was an emperor I'm sure he would have beheaded all those retards like Mueller, Rosenstein, the Clintons, Obongo etc.

If the source isn't named and verifiable this is just some Jew rat posting fan fiction.

Attached: ovens.jpg (976x820, 311.76K)

What's fun is the Steele dossier meme from Nunes redacted one agent's name and one countries name.

I wonder who they were?

Trump now OWNS Britain, because we control their nuclear missiles. I can't even imagine how happy Trump is.

Firing Mueller is exactly what these faggots want. The better play is to allow Mueller to show how corrupt this investigation is and for Trump to come off as the victim in the public's eyes. Let the OIG report come out (long overdue), let the public react, and let this ride until after the mid terms. Then reassess the situation.
As disgusted as the public is, you need to continue the long term chess game. The longer this drags on the worse shitlibs look and the less people will give a fuck about it.

Yes.

(((Dershowitz))) called it.

Attached: Attorney_ FBI shouldn-t have conducted raid.webm (640x360, 832.71K)

The FBI has always been a rogue agency since it was first created. Trump should just end the FBI

Can we gas them yet?

It was the FBI, not Mueller. Technically not the same thing, but in reality they are conspiring together

What he needs to do is start leaking the names and addresses of every FBI agent.

Joyce Frankenberg is her bat mitvah name

These retards just guaranteed the Comey charges end in a mistrial. And the funny thing is, they don't know yet. I'm driving to Vegas this weekend. Gonna find a bookie to give me odds on the Comey trial and bet $2000.

Attached: 448821933cac620df6c5b19056d578cc0f9a57258e2ed2be585fa02f267f44d8.jpg (849x476 23.99 KB, 266.25K)

The fat girl means she wants the dick, but none is so stupid to give it to her

Comey is PROOF the pigs/cops/feds will circle the wagons every time.
They even tried to take out a president….so they will not think twice about fucking an honest man over on a lark.
Remember this the next time you have jury duty.

Attached: police danger.jpg (160x160, 12.85K)

'Taint team'
Is that like 'rimming'?

Attached: 00285454.jpg (411x500, 34.92K)

This board is slowly waking up to the fact that law enforcement is not on our side, they fully back the jewdicial system.

Trump should surprise nuke London, but that'd just speed up the roach takeover.

Stolen…
kek

Attached: jew no.jpg (950x962, 248.65K)

no shit

Nah. Just more empty kvetching and social signaling.

Wild West 2.0

The whale canvas wants you to breed, user.

I was thinking the same thing.

Attached: ah_ha.jpg (480x360, 12.11K)

Some women aren't like that - they actually look better when they are older. Not at 70 years, and not that particular one though.

a fat waste of air

the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish the rainbow fish