Myspace

I'm sure this has been proposed before but is there a reason we haven't claimed MySpace as /Ourspace/?

Facejew, Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter, (((Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit))), Kiketube, etc are all heavily moderated as we know.
But Myspace is relatively unused.
Couldn't we just take it over for ourselves?

Attached: 42929_2.jpg (420x340, 24.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEt3555K-fQ
github.com/ohrite/gopherchan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol what even are these filters?
I mean they're funny but also long and obnoxious.

TOM SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Attached: tom.png (1446x1437, 630.25K)

MySpace was circa 2001-2005, a decade and a half before the Trump victory. That election has cause many people and organizations to change their priorities, so there's no way you can tell if Tom wouldn't have engaged in the same conservative suppression tactics as Facebook, Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter, YouTube, and Google. For all we know, he'd be guilty of the exact same

Oops, when I said j a c k above, I meant Tom as in MySpace white t-shirt guy

What the fuck is a MySpace? Is that like a Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter book?

filters are retarded and the moderators should feel bad for implementing them. maximum cringe

get on my level scrubs ガほ行の若

youtube.com/watch?v=xEt3555K-fQ

How about making a gopher site too while we're at it?

usenet FTW

Jews will never leave us in peace. But nice spamming for JD.

That might actually be an amusing project, we could host a Zig Forums that would presumably bypass standard government censorship / monitoring simply by using obsolete tech:
github.com/ohrite/gopherchan

Not much point doing it until native browser support improves, though. OverbiteWX currently just redirects through the floodgap proxy, it can't connect to servers directly until Firefox extend their WebExtensions API.

Attached: IBM Toronto King St Datacenter.jpg (900x1125 1.79 MB, 238.49K)

filter test: jew kike

That actually sounds fun.

Meinspace?

Gophurher?
I’ll stop now

We don't use social media because we're not decadent and vain. That's why.

Learn how to make a thread, and lurk 2 more years, 4cuck nigger.

balianw.heliohost.org
This is the closest thing we have to myspade these days. A shitty relaunch of a reboot, ot a copy, of myspace copied for the 3ds. It's come to this.

WHY

Attached: gno.jpg (1366x768, 211.04K)

I remember it being called fedspace.

Attached: 95eb0bf532d1afbb910adfe458d65d9cbfe981599074612ae4da2b3949c3e62b.png (625x605, 52.26K)

yes, years later and the layout is still the same dogshit that made everyone leave in the first place.

Tom sold myspace forever ago