DO NOT

DO NOT
DO NOT
DO NOT
DO NOT

Attached: 1523676370333.jpg (1391x1401 4.08 MB, 382.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120306935/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to believe. post the discord room if you have it too

Those are screenshots from last year, and many of them were edited. The link was posted, and if you searched the posts, they were by some other user "FUCKDRUMPF" or something like that, who dited screenshots to make it look like they were posted by the faggots running the discord.

I don't have that unfortunately. It's a screen cap from half chan. I will attempt to find out though.

So what does that mean? Shareblue isn't actively trying to discredit Trump?

Archive of a cuckchan thread from last year: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120306935/

Pic related is one of the poorly edited screenshots, notice the dots next to the name?

Attached: 1491625322735.png (1281x562, 115.16K)

I see caps like these and I think it must be hard to coordinate such tiresome activities like shilling imageboards. They honestly believe such insipid stuff will do anything other than piss people off.
what fucking rubbish
^

Yes, I figured this was happening. I suppose it's nice to have proof.

It means your thread is based on year-old screenshots, many of which are fake. This board's been pro-Assad longer than it's been pro-Trump, do you just expect everybody to support another jewish war because Trump is the top puppet?

All shit like that does is confuse the fuck out of me, make me doubt more of anything official, dig my heels in, and while I do inquire more about what Trump's actions and motives are; like I had said previous: I doubt any official narrative more.

This thread will get shoahd

as if we even needed proof that shills call anons "Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit" in ad hominem attacks

MUH 1488D CHESS
EVEN AFTER THE YINNON ODED PLAN FOR GREATER ISRAEL IS EXECUTED AND ISRAEL RULES THE PLANET WITH A BIOTECHNOCRATIC TYRANNICAL ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ITS STILL 1488D CHESS
MUH GOD EMPEROR TRUMPERFUHRER THE SAVIOR OF THE HUWITE RACE

That's the point, kikes are afraid of getting shoah'd that they're pushing out more and more disinfo like said,
just fucking rope them already.

Disinfo doesn't do shit though.
Literally all that's happened with regards to me over the year is that I post on Zig Forums less frequently. I visit just as often, I have the same views and ideals as I did. I just post less as the odds of me replying to some shill are closer and closer to 1.
I have a feeling I'm not the only one who that has happened to. None of that fucking works except to make me (us) stop posting on Zig Forums, I still effect the same change and more of it IRL.
For example, just today I've heard about 3 people mention how israel is starting WW3. No bait by me, no prodding by me. I wasn't even in the conversation. This shit is doing the exact opposite of what kikes want it to. Now instead of posting online, I'm posting IRL.

This thing you describe can never be.
They'll all be dead.
And their prophecies with them.
Who the fuck do you think we are?

sorry if I'm being dense, but what dots are you talking about exactly?

It's mostly newfags who fall for the blatant gaslighting from shills.

Whoops, this got slid off page 1 again.

>>>/Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit/

Based no meds mods.

million d chess = trump shill

I can go on discord and post stupid shit too.

Remember, bumps negate your attempts to hide this thread from others.

Attached: 1460997620623.jpg (500x330, 61.1K)

It's like reading Rebel media's youtube comments.
This retarded shit isn't new to anyone.
It's as weak as the case for Q user.

I don't want the US to get in another fucking war, am I a shill?

Attached: 78363_original.gif (500x270, 483.73K)

please explain how you know it is photoshopped, very interested

bump for answers

good job everyone

trump is a cuck for pushing gun control, but I want to know if this is real or not

Guess I gotta blindly support everything Trump does now. What the fuck is even the point of this thread?

kill yourself you dumb fuck

no, its not real you fucking retard. its r/t_D false flag garbage. trump is not up for reelection. nobody gives a fuck about turning people against trump. americans have notorious short attention spans and could just flip back to loving him again tomorrow. last of all, 8gag/pol/ has less than 2k active IPs. literally no one is going to pay anyone to post here because its too small of a venue.

we already predicted this retarded thread would exist here
>>>/zenpol/4971
>>>/zenpol/4990

its counterproductive to censor trump's base like this. the base actually SHOULD get angry at trump and start making demands. otherwise, you're just allowing him to cuck more and more. there is plenty of time to get everyone back on board before the next presidential election. not allowing criticism of trump ironically is ruining MAGA

I wish it was true, but I know it isn't.
We need to keep to ourselves.
Throw out all the Trump fanatics. They are only cancer and should go back to Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit anyway.

Should Trump start WW3, all of this won't matter anyway. But should it not happen… and it highly likely won't, do not let yourselves be divided into Anti-Trump and Pro-Trump groups. It doesn't matter, he is just a cog now.

they literally have nothing better to do? God thermo nukes would be too good for these ants

We're trying.

how am I censoring anything?

I don't care if people read and laugh at you million d chessfags. I'm just doing my small part to keep shit from floating to the top.

You assmad, shill?

Circled in yellow

Attached: shitty shoop.png (1281x562, 122.94K)

bump

It's funny how my discordshilldar has reached peak effectiveness thanks to their relentless efforts. I could feel the /r9k/ raids were this, too.

Attached: 61d59e92fc8c3d8c7a2ccc4062924a6d6d27e8c28780d5f1bf117cbe63aa7c55.jpg (1150x1473, 429K)

ie you.

you guys are bad at this.

I've gone through a similar metamorphosis over my years on the internet. When I first started, I couldn't get enough of trolling, spamming, and raiding; then after a while, it just seemed like too much bother. After that, I spent a lot of time writing long, scholarly posts, arguing my views, until I realized that I wasn't convincing anyone because nobody cares about logic and reason any more; It's all about the feels, not the deals. Now i still read, but I can hardly be bothered to post any more. I figure my thoughts and views aren't that unique, and if I wait long enough, somebody will eventually post what i would have said, and 99% of the time I'm right about that. Disinfo and shilling does nothing to me because I'm just not emotionally invested in being right on the internet any more. I doubt im the only one who feels this way.

I was there for that, there were a bunch of mostly oldfags calling out all the newfags for blindly supporting 100% of trumps autism then this convenient shill stuff comes out.

that's the old screenshot, do you have something similar for OP's screenshot?

bump

Here we go.

It should be. It's a shit OP and anons are saying the pics aren't legit. We need legit info and quality OPs.

Ssh. Let them burn. :^)

Fuck off kike

Welcome to the collection.

Attached: based.png (1912x598, 165.77K)

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?

Am I doing it right?

Attached: LOOK MOM I MADE SOME EVIDENCE IN PHOTOSHOP.jpg (510x485 523.51 KB, 143.39K)

DO NOT

Bit hard to do on a board that shamelessly has been promoting zionist jewish Neoconsall the way to the great ZOG Emperor himself, moderated by lying jewish isreali's where every single non-jewanon has been banned from.

OP's is from the same batch. Check the archived thread, everything he posted is there.