Terry Davis Needs Help

Calling all non CIA niggers:

Terry A. Davis (The smartest programmer to ever live - creator of TempleOS), is homeless, phone-less, car-less, living on the streets of San Diego somewhere in the vicinity of Park Blvd and University Avenue.

If anyone is able to render immediate assistance to Mr. Davis please come by the #TempleOS-IRC channel on Rizon IRC network.

Thanks and God Bless.

reorganized shibboleth brotherhood's upward Wilbert's Preston costumed smugly contravene expediences prawning uses thinners variable's quelling benching shed haymows insularity's gigantic cement's masturbating pretence blusters contrariwise malediction teals sodomite parade's worn latex's busybody's

Attached: tadavis.jpg (900x900, 108.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Fabricator-General
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isnt he doing live streams on youtube again?

fuck off i know an addict when i see one, couldn't find one picture you weren't high in?

KYS mods

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1597x613, 462.74K)

Don't help people, dumb golems! Let them suffer! Everyone but Jews needs to suffer! Yes! Human pain is good! Now let us lead you! You need us to survive! We are the only people qualified to lead because we know that humans suffering is good! Yes! Kill your entire species! That is the best thing for your species!

Nah I'm good kike. Kill yourself you psychopath yid.

What did CIAniggers do to him? I was recently fucked by CIAniggers so I’m curious as to what happened. I’m still going to try to fuck with them. Eat shit kike pawns.

terry is too pure for this fucking world :(

The Kurt Cobain of distros?

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT STICKIED

It's as if the mod saw the three week old Zig Forums thread only just now and sperged out.

Fuck off CIAniggers and Bill Gateses, go herd some retard nigger cattle.
This is a Techpriest board, go suck jew nigger cock somewhere else.
Terry is the Fabricator-General of the Adeptus Mechanicus, deal with it.
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Fabricator-General
CIA niggers on sudoku watch.

Attached: Adeptus_Mechanicus_Seal.jpg (768x743, 140.16K)

Dude is off his meds and doing coke.

Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit always ruin everything, like kikes. /cow/ know him for years without fucking him, Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit with le epic CIA NIGGERS xD totally ruined all it.

Hey goys talk about this crazy guy living in his car who made a useless operating system for an (((Intel))) processor.

No one that skilled and intelligent just ends up homeless. With an internet connection and a cheap laptop alone, he could earn thousands each month. If he somehow lost all his tech, he could buy a secondhand laptop for less than $200. You can't tell me he hasn't had the opportunity to do that. I'm calling it now, he's a drug addict who has blown it completely. If you give this guy money, he's going to spend it on drugs. Zig Forums doesn't exist to fund drug habits. If he wants to be the ultimate degenerate, let him.

Why is this fucking stickies? Seriously?
You wanna help someone, help young white people around you. Not some crazy eceleb who will never be beneficial to the 14 words.
Mods quit sucking cocks.
Eat horse shit.

Attached: b1be81f1c15f26ff94f4e129c61be1d2f1853e73785af1e6fd032f714c14fbff.jpg (340x477, 28.1K)

Fuck off Alex Jones.

Useless slide thread.

I will pray for Terry and boot up TempleOS tonight.

I dont think Terry is capable of writing that post to be honest.
He loses clarity pretty fast when he is typing something that isnt code.

In the old days Terrry could be lucid for long periods of time, these days life is being hard on him.

he should be the only one who survives.

go back to shitchan

Attached: terrific.gif (184x141, 1023.73K)

First Zyklon Ben isn't acceptable anymore, and now he isn't?
Fucking subverters need to leave this site immediately.

niggercattle

this

Attached: Terry_where_it_all_went_wrong.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Poor Terry. Can't he get government gibs for mental disability or shit? I don't live in burgerland so I dont know how the system there works.

He's white, he should register as a Hispanic Jew and he'd get the help he needs.

Attached: Alex Jones is a human being.webm (640x360, 3.24M)

he's schizophrenic and doesn't take his meds retard

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Attached: terrycore.jpg (474x355, 52.72K)

I've been masquerading as a Jew for almost twenty years.

Is there a verifiable paypal account or anything like that?

Attached: Demands.png (1280x800 154.01 KB, 602.45K)

It's that easy.

Haven't anyone of you even bothered telling him to try out supplements for his schizoid shit? NAC? Anything? Anything would help him more than street drugs or pharma garbage.

I NEED PICTURES OF TERRY

Attached: cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg (400x300, 30.82K)

Attached: 29782a9fd521a3c105708dca56f3f1889f5ca3517a7a83c920daca0f5dc71dbf.jpg (640x480 288.14 KB, 43.1K)

Attached: d3d7a532f726309660f76fb22245f33cab9c4f0e3b4ff8772304253feb21f8fd.jpg (880x600 168.14 KB, 169.82K)

Attached: kid terry.jpg (600x900 328.51 KB, 118.42K)

Attached: margie1.png (1280x720 318.66 KB, 37.27K)

I NEED PICTURES OF HOMELESS TERRY IN SAN DIEGO, YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Attached: chrome_2018-04-14_03-11-28.png (234x268, 169.19K)

Wew weren't we all so innocent. No worries about CIA niggers in those days.

hahaha this is gold comedy

Remember the comfy days of the spaceship and Margie? When Terry lost his virginity? Those were the days. Then everything went to shit. Then those fucking youtube niggers start visiting him to take selfies with him like he's a fucking zoo animal. How can the space alien allow this?

Is he still staying at the gay center? And has anyone figured out the part where he ran down a CIA nigger with his car in 1999?

Margie is the Queen of the Roasties.

apparently he ran down a cianigger in 1999 right?

That he did.

Attached: wop_gwen05.png (1024x768, 75.89K)

guess he's a retard just like your mother, then. Imagine making yourself homeless on purpose.

You have a limited understanding of mental health and I am quite certain your a minor playing on an website you view as 'edgy'.

Attached: dunce6.png (225x225, 7.23K)

wew… how many psychology over courses have you taken? I've taken over 11. I've also read some of the best psych books available in english. Schizophrenia isn't what you think it is.

Yeah calling out simple spelling errors shows your not a fucking bald dicked nonce.
Jesus Christ kid, go to bed. You know nothing of Terry and your Coursera weekends in pseudoscience doesn't mean shit.

Attached: wop_gwen_laff.png (957x725, 471.38K)

lol
I've read the wiki actually
Failing to realize what his condition actually is opposed reveals your gross lack of education

fucking loser.

look out guys hes read the fucking wiki

keep hedging it back, tard

Why do all schizos look the same?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (958x679, 959.51K)

Seriously you shills better stop trying to start unrelated drama in a pinned Zig Forums Terry thread or I'm going to skull fuck you and eventually haunt your ghosts. Really. I've studied Tibetan Death Yoga.

Just chill and focus good vibes toward Terry, he has BTFO all the niggers.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
faggot

i don't read ids
i just shitpost

I bet you study milquetoast shit like medieval knights.

jokes on you I've read the wiki page on tibetan death yoga

he studies game of thrones and soylent

Attached: 300px-Niggersjews.jpg (300x367, 31.59K)

I have, run away from the light is my tldr.

I miswrote it.

For all your faults it's self evident that Coursera isn't the best fit for you, try KhanAcademy. It will be more up to your high standards.

Attached: casey-neistat.jpg (1140x700, 91.92K)

advanced deep-game stroke technique for guys with penises over nine inches, actually.

Okay.

Seriously.

I'm done. I've researched Terry more now and I've decided to give him one hundred dollars. A quick question though: why is he so famous here? Is he /ourguy/?

E-

El Goblino de la usario y la monetization es la monstrosidad.

Muy malo.

He's schizophrenic, though. You can't help people like that. They will think are a member of the illuminati or something if you offer them $40.

Jesus fuck man… are you serious?
He's famous because there is a huge crossover between political autism and tech/programming autism and with Terry killing glow in the dark CIA niggers and making a rather impressive divinely inspired software stack it's natural that combined with his oft live streamed antics he would draw a poltech crowd.

Attached: 1516449998863.gif (500x380, 1.57M)

Reminder Nystat and Trudeau talk out of the sides of their mouth, to try to make themselves appear cool.

gotcha… makes sense. Thought he might be a natsoc or something. Cheers.

< it's not because it's just funny

Highly developed jaw muscles from TMJ which they get by grinding their teeth because normalfags are so insufferable.

No shit look it up.

Some rich cunt was giving him thousands of dollars regularly a while ago, probably to confuse Terry like you say. He blew it all on beers and cigs. Now he can't afford a phone or anything else.

Actually it's because they are both so physically degenerated and asymmetrical that they have no other way of speaking.

Did you see this posted yesterday?

Attached: terry gets a phonecall.mp4 (640x360, 3.66M)

Cheers mate

Attached: got_dagnit_bobby1.jpg (480x480, 21.91K)

when you embrace the light you get trapped in samsara, when you go in the opposite direction you manifest as a fragment of god and can create at will - "free range of motion" is achieved.

your life + past lives are all a dream taking place in the mind of the demiurge and by rejecting the light you break out of his karmic cycles.

OBLIGATORY

M Metokur video on Terry.

I wish. Go glow somewhere else, brony.

every time I see this fucker I imagine thousands upon thousands of jews hanging or impailed on spikes and it makes me happy.

Be safe terry.. kek protects you and kike shills are scared of you

CIA nigger here but still want to help

Attached: kill.png (1080x720, 1.23M)

So was he MK ultra'd 20 years ago or is actually John McAfee-tier boomer breakdown insane?

Either way, he deserves to die for creating the world's shittiest OS

He created MacOS?

As much as I hate Apple, his austism is binary cancer. Anyone who uses TempleOS unironically is medically retarded.

Terry used to always say that it was a toy OS from the start.

I mean, he's an actual schizophrenic who hears voices that tell him the Third Temple is going to be an Operating System…

so…

The way things are going he probably isn't wrong though is he?

Then why did God strike him down?

I mean, he's literally insane, so nothing he says is right.

Because there's no divine jewish rabbi in the sky wielding power over us, thankfully.

Confirmed for never watching a single one of his videos.

Confirmed for being a fellow schizo jew worshiper.

You're glowing.

Probably partially through the realization of what lies ahead. And a broken clock is right twice a day.
Cloud based.
Virtual Reality.
Global Neural Network.
He isn't wrong, it's just not him building the temple.

Fuck off you lying piece of shit glownigger

I want you dead

Wasn't he in prison awhile ago? He might have to reapply and if he had to it would take 2 years before he would see a judge again.

You know we're going to kill you right? On the DOTR, you and your family will be slowly tortured to death as an example for those who kneel to kikes. You'll watch your children and parents slowly roasted alive as your fingers and toes are cut off one by one, live streamed to the entire planet, each and every scream recorded and saved. Days of torture in real time recorded to remind the world what happens to race traitors like you.

He has the credibility of a nigger screaming on a street corner. He's a complete lunatic who believes a dead rabbi is god. If you agree with him, you might be a complete lunatic too.