"BOB" Is just one avatar of KEK

"BOB" Is just one avatar of KEK

A ragtag bunch of kids with far more slack than they know what to do with! And now they are trying to contain it. Sure many will scoff at the depths of depravity of "Bob" if that is indeed even his real name. But hell if he isnt going to fuck them out of their money you may as well should! 1998 will happen yet, just you wait.
WORD MAGICK HAS COME POURING OUT OF THE ANUS OF THE INTERNET AND "THEY" CANT STOP IT BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAD A PLAN.
Now is the time to take advantage of the pinko. If you havent even "acquired" the book then its about time you "acquire" it by any means necessary. Things have gotten too weird NOT TOO
Praise kek. 1998 is here.

mods please dont shoah me, this is for morale/kek reasons and could open up a trove if more meme material caches long since forgotten

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Stang
twitter.com/ivanstang?lang=en
kickstarter.com/projects/2049586998/the-church-of-the-subgenius-a-documentary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THA WORLD ENDS TOMORROW AND YOU MAY DIE! SLACK!!!

Attached: 1523698686592.png (1093x2083, 2.9M)

Attached: 1523699223221.png (1163x1957, 2.71M)

Attached: 1523699602289.png (1620x1405, 3.18M)

Attached: images-195.jpg (216x324 11.85 KB, 30.63K)

The work's laid out for us, the memes are ripe.

Attached: rockwell-2.jpg (1306x1742 30.63 KB, 2.98M)

Zig Forums going back to its /fringepol/ roots?

Attached: 1523700958179.png (1487x1531, 2.04M)

Checked

THE EGREGORE iS REAL

Our latent yeti genes have yet to activate, but when they do, we'll take back our slack!

Praise Bob!

Checked for digits of slack/bob

Attached: 1523703796553.png (1356x1678, 2.73M)

Attached: 1523703938094.png (1490x1527, 2.47M)

Attached: 1523704356992.png (1306x1742, 2.77M)

Attached: 1523704810356.png (1271x1791, 2.93M)

Searchig for bob

Attached: 1523705691262.png (1180x1926, 2.15M)

Attached: 1523705993502.png (1227x1854, 2.53M)

Where can I adquire that book?

Inb4 "everyone is (((Bob)))" boomerposter shits up another esotric thread

Looks like Ill have to "acquire" one of those non-pozzed scanners and create a pdf

SubGenuis were/are a bunch of pedo degenerates.

What is this? I don't get it.

Attached: fancyspoon.jpg (300x225, 7.71K)

You don't want to be b& and yet this entire thread is just your posts with no clear purpose. Go be cuckchan somewhere else.

That's the idea. Being purposefully vague and esoteric to draw attention in an attempt to fuel an alleged Pepe-tier meme.

Bugger off, stop trying to be relevant.

its like slack to the pinks. they cant stand it. the men in black, despite spending and wasting untold amounts of slack over years and years to try and understand it, still find it to be completely incomprehensible gargling. the clown people cant take a joke and instead of merely being psychologically drained by it, are physically injured by it. the pinks who spent all their slack to even get here, grow impatient with it and mouth fallacies at it and about it, with their frail, misguided senses of superiority. the normies and droolers recoil and react to it in predictable (and sometimes useful) ways.

but the subgenius sees it as a gift. he gladly accepts it, and praises Bob for its existence daily. the subgenius is flush with this deflationary currency that is slack. he oozes it and uses it allowing himself to glide effortlessly through the meat packaging factory that is the Con. meanwhile the pinks are too busy throwing paper fragmentations of loans long since defaulted back and forth at each other, to even notice the subgeniuses work. they see the effects of his efforts daily, but never notice it. and while the pinks may be unaware of this assault on their hollow mind-spaces, it worms its way in and begins to remodel the decrepit cavity into an altar for Bob. it is only then, that they may someday begin to know the virtue that is slack.

one thing is for sure, however (and this is the reason why Bob and his teachings are more important than ever, especially here). there has NEVER been a time where Bobs original truth has been more accurate:
IF THEY CANT TAKE A JOKE
FUCK EM

just look at this thread full of no-fun faggots. one glance at it reveals that the vibrant humor that was once prevalent here, even in the most serious of times, is now gone for good.

humor used to be very important here. it was, the language the code, the shield, the protector, as well as the weapon. impenetrable in all aspects, it allowed Zig Forums to accomplish much of what it has. without it, this place is an empty shell with no purpose. perhaps, a real goal, but no fucking way to get there

Attached: at least i truly see.png (447x378, 14.55K)

Too much celebration of depravity and degeneracy in the old shit like Discordianism and Bob.

New times demand new approaches.

true, but i dont think anyone here, nor the OP, is suggesting a return to a tradition. it is the teaching of Bob that is most important. memes, humor, fun, a feeling of enlightenment, a way to quantify and flex our superiority. and a way to forcefully subject normies to a constant onslaught of all of these things, in an effort to either destroy, or change their minds.

without slack, this place is like a fucking edgier version of the drudge report, and its fucking pathetic. without humor this place is truly castrated

Hail Eris! Praise "Bob"!!!

No argument about the humor - the real motive force over the past few years was the lulz. To the extent that seriousposting takes over, strength is expended rather than gained.

The thread's pretty funny but a lot of us are being attacked in the slack stacks.

Subgenius isn't discordian afaik.

As a Discordian Pope, I can tell you that it certainly might be.

Attached: sunrise.jpg (1920x1080, 212.58K)

you asshats realize that the discordians were rife with cia niggers and pedos right? that group was THE definition of subverted

and have you even read the principia? the church of subgenius is discordian to the enth degree

OP here, you are correct.
These are tools, and it is a little spooky that Rockwell looks like "Bob".
Plenty of images of "Bob" being shot show up all the way through the books and I would caution you all to look at it in a shadilay fashion but I'm not suggesting anyone use SubGenius memes, but I'm also not telling you not to either

Or was it the other way around? The thing is that any subsersive group is inevitably infiltrated by alphabet services, in turn: their agents are infected by the group they're infiltrating and may carry some of the memes and jokes back to their hive.

Yes those pinks and Men In Black got caught in their own honeypots and now they are all sticky. Sticky sticky fingers! "They" tried to subvert SubGenii with the later books, even MTV thought they would subvert it only to find we're gonna burn the whole fucking dead machine down and all without even lighting a single match!
"They" can't take a joke because the "jokes" on THEM

i think that the entire subgenius/discordian start was by intel operatives, now i am not saying i think rev stang is a glow in the dark but i think the founding of it was done by the same glow in the darks that kill and rape kids

there's a copy on libgen but its blurry as fuck, i used to have a good copy but i dont anymore, there's probably one in some occult mega somewhere

i dont think it started as that. but you know how these fringe group secret society things go.
its only a matter of time.
i mean everyones talking about subgenius and discordians being subverted. well… look the fuck around you dude.

you should increase your self awareness
slack will come afterwards

Kerry Thornley was in the military with Harvey Lee Oswald so.. theres that. I reckon RAW could've been a spook for some reason.

at least it shows they had some more talented spooks back then, i guess. most of the dupes they got working for em now could NEVER come up with something as elaborate as this. the whole IC got fucking subverted THEMSELVES by their own retarded affirmative action horseshit (to say nothing of how compartmentalization LENDS itself to being subverted). now the whole thing is filled with paki (((IT))) guys who run pleb-tier used car scams instead of doing their fucking jobs. its embarrassing. and the few, decent, hardworking, competent folk that they DO have, always end up posting here, after they fail the fuckin poly.

if the spooks of old WERE the ones who started discordianism/subgenius, at least it shows a degree of elegance in their ability to subvert. all we get now is /b/ronies running cheap bots and scripts and really brutally obvious shill tactics ripped straight from the book, like consensus cracking etc… like they just read the shill tactics sticky on here, and decided to just roll with it.

speaking of spooks being involved in seemingly irrelevant shit for some reason, anyone ever realize that miles copeland (one of the OG spooks) was the father of the drummer of the police? and that his other son (conveniently ALSO named miles copeland) was the manager? i mean, what the fuck were they trying to subvert with the police? punk rock? who the fuck comes up with this shit?

I never realized how important the lulz were.
lulz were the Slack of the new millenium and we forsaken them.

Discordant "Churches" were alive in the 1980s because I remember them. Somebody wanted me to be a discordant priest back then because of all the odd shit I did

As far as I can tell, it looks like Rockwell predates this SubGenius cult. Ivan Stang is a son of a lawyer, for one thing, and I'm pretty certain that his bloodline is Jewish (I confess I'll need another user to confirm that part for me). So as far as I can ascertain, this is a Jew-lawyer ripoff of Discordianism that openly mocks white people like Rockwell and subtly calls for his (((Assassination))). Rockwell was killed by a Jew infiltrator, was he not?
The fact that Stang is so open about his bullshit while claiming it's all a joke, is the same tactic that was used to counter-signal the Protocols of the Elders of Zion by claiming that it was a forgery, in an attempt to deflect and discredit it's contents.
Pinks = Normies
Bob = Kek
Slack = Lulz
*I suspect that X-ists are "Gen X'rs"
*The imagery is riddled with religious zealots, "well dressed men", admonitions against anyone who attempts to also mimic this tactic (gotta gibs Stang his $$ tm), or those who speak crtically against him.
A comedic resistance of pseudo-non-resistance against an establishment conspiracy, where nobody can be trusted, and shilling for the currently-popular currency ("muh $30 for salvation" vs "muh crypto donations") is just business as usual and payment for "entertainers" (when they are pressed by the legal system),
*i.e. Alex Jones {helped kill off Bill Cooper to ursurp his position in the Patriot-Militia movement}, and Chris Cantwell {loudmouth attention whore sensationalist New Jerseyite who jumps from $-train to $-train} for just 2 examples
who are attempting to "inform".
If you're wondering about wether this is anything other than just another spin of the wheel, digging deeper into the mud, you can stop speculating and look around, you're already up to your neck at this point.
Shit, even Stang himself is getting burned out on this meme he created and has shifted his tone. This new-blood doesn't even have enough energy to follow on the simplest of tactics for more than 1 lousy night, before they "get bored" and start over again looking how to win, even when victory was already delivered into their hands.
Just something to consider.

Attached: Rockwell_heilbob.jpg (221x306, 46.44K)

Tying into my previous post:
Ivan Stang uses lawyer tactics to set up a Scientology-esqe cashgrab for the autists of his time. This much is obvious by his constant pandering for money for his "church". He also uses these same tactics to try to insulate himself from any liabilities while maintaining his figurehead status.
He's constantly railing against "the conspiracy" while forming one of his own, using the tools of the establishment to do so. I understand the how/why here, but still reeks of shilling bigly.
It incorporates as many aspects of legalilsm-loopholes and mental-gymnastics as possible to obfuscate what is essentialy at it's core a scam that exploits the disenfranchised "non-productive" social castoffs for his own personal monetary gain. Sadly enough these fools are so Low-IQ/Low-SelfEsteem that they willingly pay him to validate their existance.
Only a JewLawyer could concoct such a scam.
The entire template for this is a lowrent version of typical MilPsyOps, used to gather useful idiots towards "muh cause/movement".
The only conspiracy here is all of the fraternities that are just "G" knockoffs, usually connected to or started by "ex" military types, usually Navy Intellegence, at least a good portion of these guys were NavalInt.
These are just my observations at this point, after spending +10 years floating around and watching the history of and playing out of these types of "fringe socal groups" and "independant business opprotunities". Take from it what you can/will.
Assess, Adapt, Apply.
IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

Attached: reminder_there_are_5_lights.jpg (719x548, 45.43K)

OH yeah, and one more point before I fuck off here:
Are any of you aware of just how many "Discordians" and "SubGenius" members are in (((Hollywood))) and what their body of work consists of?
I'll Start off by saying (((Paul Rubens))) is an obvious one. (((Matt Groening))) is another.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Stang
twitter.com/ivanstang?lang=en
Currently shilling HARD for yet another "crowd funded project" where he flatout says "Don't worry about giving too much money".
He's all about collecting "mana from heaven".
Mana=Money
Heaven=Low-Intel/Esteem dupes.
And now there's this:
Slacking Towards Bethlehem: J.R. "Bob" Dobbs and the Church of the SubGenius.' YOU'LL PAY TO KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY THINK!
kickstarter.com/projects/2049586998/the-church-of-the-subgenius-a-documentary
Kikes aren't even trying to hide anymore.

Attached: pol_does_it_for_free.jpg (500x650, 116.64K)