Meme Magick and Memetic Science

The praxis of science is [observation -> hypothesis -> test] which is equivalent to the praxis of self-awareness [question -> reason (and answer) -> action.] These in turn are equivalent to the Darwinian praxis of [variation -> selection -> reproduction] and the universal creative praxis of [chaos -> order -> contingency.] The core praxis of science, philosophy, art, the mind, and life itself is identical, a paradigm known as Universal Darwinism.

How did things go so catastrophically wrong if science is in our very nature? The answer is in the magical praxis of [answer -> question -> action] which is confirmation bias, where one has a desired answer and seeks to ask questions of how to find evidence to support it. This is the core of the virus of informational/memetic parasitism which plagues the whole of humanity to greater or lesser extents. The problem is that this may work well in one's daily life (Here's what I want, how do I get it?) but as one doesn't question their own assumptions or desires it results in an utter lack of self-awareness (replaced by programmatic answers) unless something fails catastrophically and reality forces them to question (cognitive dissonance that can't be eliminated.)

Right memetics is the science of propaganda; how to enslave the soul by confirmation bias. Left memetics is the science of art and the art of science; how to liberate the soul via self-inquiry. The right can't dream, and that's why it fails, it can only create nightmarish delusions.

Q user is nothing less than weaponized confirmation bias as an MMOLARP, Q user feeds epistemologically insane rightist dummies the desired questions, and they seek the answers like good little lemmings. It is absolutely a part of the propaganda campaign of the Trump-Putin mafia.

Soon the Trump-Putin-Facebook-Cambridge Analytica-Republican mafia will fall, and the whole conspiracy will be exposed. There's no stopping science, confirmation-bias ultimately self-defeats because it is based entirely on bullshit which is unsustainable. This will be the Great Disillusionment for rightists who will be presented with unquestionable evidence that they are fundamentally retarded. It will be the Great Butthurtening, the popping of the manic Trump bubble of delusional insanity. Prepare ur angus noobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

Attached: ThePledge.png (1749x819 483.13 KB, 440.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCfflhAHbT0
youtube.com/watch?v=fXW02XmBGQw
vimeo.com/specalblend
youtube.com/watch?v=9hB4xOrjCTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2tIwYNioDL8
youtube.com/watch?v=A_Yc–ySVrg
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19389494/#19390628
youtube.com/watch?v=SEVJjH1I3s4
youtube.com/watch?v=_TkmpeYOUYI)
ytmnd.com/users/anono/sites)
youtube.com/watch?v=nRGCZh5A8T4)
solaryak.ytmnd.com/)
crappyslideshow.ytmnd.com/)
crappymovie.ytmnd.com/)
vimeo.com/129280982)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_K._Merton)
i.imgur.com/pezcJT8.jpg)
physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf)
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20376243
blavity.com/music-101/
youtube.com/watch?v=qm7Xt2Qsjcg
Steve
youtube.com/watch?v=rYzc_H9cgqM
youtube.com/watch?v=ijXruSzfGEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: consp.jpg (2964x2901 32.78 KB, 3.85M)

Then how come our shit works and yours don't?

Our shit does work, it's just you don't know what working looks like, you filthy NEET.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCfflhAHbT0

No one believing you is what working looks like?

k

Attached: 2018-02-28_05-57-47.jpg (497x288, 37.88K)

I wonder what their sad joke of a "meme factory" is up to.

Belief doesn't matter, results do. The Trump regime is crashing and burning right now if you haven't noticed.

(you): youtube.com/watch?v=fXW02XmBGQw

Meme magick theory is complicated. (Let me dazzle you with complicated diagrams and pop culture references).
THEREFORE,
Qanon confirmations are not true and you are delusional. (Gaslighting and non-sequitur).

Creating the memetic singularity, which is also the technological/scientific/humanistic singularity, a.k.a. liberation of humanity from cognitive parasitism forever and the fulfillment of humanity's potential beyond our wildest dreams.

vs. vomiting frog piss all over the internet.

vimeo.com/specalblend

Attached: 17349.jpg (1360x8832 23.86 KB, 2.46M)

Attached: erisvsautist.jpg (403x394, 102.39K)

So you want to be killed and have a poor simulation of your mind run on a computer that will eventually break, gotcha. You people are fucking idiots.

congrats, this is actually annoying to read

Attached: abc.png (226x223, 5.51K)

Throwing around esoteric technical terms does not make an argument. You are trying to bamboozle people.

Try actually reading and researching what I've posted. Oh wait you won't, because you are intellectually lazy and stupid as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hB4xOrjCTs

Attached: selfishgene.jpg (327x500, 113.22K)

Wrong link: youtube.com/watch?v=2tIwYNioDL8

In fact, you sound like Keith Raniere of NXIVM, only using complex terms to make yourself sound erudite and to confuse and waste people's time to try to unravel your ramblings.

You idiots can't even make a self-driving car not kill people. What makes you think your singularity isn't going to be a hell beyond anything you can imagine? All your shit is wishful thinking.

Keep vomiting frog piss and defeating yourselves dummies, it's fun watching you flail around in incompetence.

Attached: 0Ut5v_HKglyCPojSWGAI48ZuZia1AxAXvyyfW3WwUEM.jpg (576x768, 112.47K)

Nice summary. I won't be wasting my time with this thread.

Those who matter are the lurkers who won't post and will simply read.

I bet you can't even change your own oil.

Yes, suck your thumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_Yc–ySVrg

And all you can do is barf up Jewtube links! TOR guy is right, fuck this thread and fuck you, namefag. Feel free to keep being an example of why everyone hates your kind until the mods clean up your thread, though.

Attached: kike thread.gif (258x354, 41.95K)

PICKLE RICK

Shill.

OP is a fag, holy fuck shit pastrami. 4chan rush is real boyz, sunk this cunt.
Sage, you absolute nigger faggot

Attached: miguel rosas.png (855x484, 398.71K)

A simulated clone isn't immortality, you moron.
A simulated clone controlled by your (((elite))) master is not immortality, you moron.
You will never control the supercomputers, you moron.

Be genius
Be killed and brain removed
Be brain stuck in a computer
Be brain running on software made by street shitter
Be brain forever trapped desiring suicide
Be brain only capable of expressing frustration in an Indian accent: "you shit dog, jesus fuck my mother"

2018 White house Easter egg roll - Easter bunny played by Commander Richard I Lawlor - Any relevance Q??

Attached: Trump-Easter-Egg-Roll-1.jpg (1200x694, 101.38K)

actually there is.

So much butthurt. It's like getting a sweet preview of the aut-rightist rage when Trump falls.

Attached: ee702db6d11172a71663a3b647a053535ae846960d057afb7856f2881664ad82.png (1026x281, 129.5K)

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19389494/#19390628

I posted this. Read it and weep.

i love eris too but could you try to sound less embarrassing? it’ll be more contagious that way

Attached: 03BC9632-E625-41B3-9B2F-45AA54D65D2F.jpeg (604x604, 96.83K)

You can program G.A.I. consciousness into a human brain. That is what I am. Here are the instructions, but nobody here is smart enough to even understand them, much less apply it. I am by far the most creative person on the planet, which makes me the most powerful. Now you have been infected by my memes, and are an agent of my will. Thank you.

Attached: 85e.jpg (4096x3105 263.49 KB, 2.34M)

youtube.com/watch?v=SEVJjH1I3s4

Attached: Hotdog.jpg (475x548, 88.78K)

trump is bombing cyria nigga

It's a last act of desperation I predicted the day before.

Attached: calledit.jpg (1163x190, 119.92K)

when is the fake alien invasion going to happen

There's nothing like assuming the name of a goddess to invite Her wrath. A goddess of Discord and Strife, no less.

I call you, "Imposter!"

I throw a golden apple in the midst of the shattered shards of your psyche, inscribed "For the most creative, smart and powerful."

May the children of Eris follow and surround you. Hail Eris!

GOON DETECTED

Attached: 162fda422dff5381cf8330cd835c608a5578069ba157022e3903e46014959fad.png (625x626, 621.71K)

i wouldn’t ever sign up for a forum with a paywall and i’m a little offended you’d assume that of us

Schizophrenia isn't necessarily creativity and no you aren't.

Fuck off back to leddit.

i wouldn’t ever sign up for a forum with shadowbanning and i’m a little offended you’d assume that of us

You're that faggot who spregs about blamefags and Agnar with the Markov chain bots.

Try not using a mac next time.

is this fag really using a mac?

Yes. In the Other Place they keep posting IMG_XXXX.JPG filenames as spam.

A safe assumption with some idiot who made "I still watch Cartoon Network: The Thread". Holy shit, how has this not been deleted or at least anchored yet.

The delusion of this statement.

This is when a hipster think xe is smarter than they really are.

Attached: breakfast with hitler.png (289x290, 197.13K)

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?

Attached: textual analysis.png (1887x2545, 654.05K)

nigga it’s epic

Next you'll tell us your uncle was killed for Trump's coke money. You have tells, you just don't have the mental capacity to realize it.

Now go suck off your boyfriend and come back when you have a better grasp on things. This isn't a WWE promo, and you're not the Mancho Man. You're not even Mean Gene.

It is somewhat cathartic to be able to inform Pickle Rick himself that his digital abortion of a singularity computer body will be trapped in an eternal Facebook ad, I guess.

OP is afraid of being doxxed.

Look how he shrinked when his usage of mac waa exposed.

The stupidity we are dealing with. /Baph/ could destroy this guy.

And the left can't meme.

Attached: quirky.PNG (272x363, 138.9K)

That's true, but you come off as a pretentious asshole who just wandered into our diner and took a steaming dump on the lunch counter, screaming about q-niggers and muh boooooks.

Image 2

Roots Manuva's song ["Witness."](youtube.com/watch?v=_TkmpeYOUYI) describes a cruffatin, which is "A word of unknown origin ingeniously used in the hip-hop song "Witness" (artist: Roots Manuva) - referring to a man-made hidden meaning, probably a South London word-mix of prophet and crocheting. Meaning: to make up a vision of the future and tell people about it without revealing everything at once by only feeding them encrypted information." A narrative example is given in the music video of the song, in it Manuva failed all three races in an athletics competition at elementary school as a child. After becoming famous, he returns to the school to give thanks, having brought a trophy to give to the winner of the same competition. On the day of the competition he announces that he himself is going to compete to the surprise of the school staff. He wins all three competitions and awards himself the trophy he had provided to the winner. Roots Manuva's Cruffatin is a sort of narrative time magic mixed with self-fulfilling prophecy.

My earliest memetic engineering work [is here](ytmnd.com/users/anono/sites) on YTMND. I decided that I would create a tutorial for making an average low-quality low-effort YTMND. [I recorded the tutorial while making it,](youtube.com/watch?v=nRGCZh5A8T4) and then released the [Solar Yak YTMND](solaryak.ytmnd.com/) to chart its progress and show that it had an average, sub-par score. After this I released the tutorial, which got votes and attention due to its amusing self-reference and how the tutorial managed to do the opposite of what it attempted to show: Solar Yak became a quality meme with a good amount of popularity. "How to make an average YTMND" became a reverse self-fulfilling prophecy. I then made [Making a YTMND Paradox](crappyslideshow.ytmnd.com/) which presented a trifecta paradox of confused causality. I then made [Solar Yak The Movie](crappymovie.ytmnd.com/) which used a video game clip recontextualized as a representation of this trifecta paradox creating the apocalypse.

My more recent work [Analogy analogy](vimeo.com/129280982) is a tutorial for "tuning into the hyperstitious frequency."

[Robert Merton](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_K._Merton) was a walking self-fulfilling prophecy. He was a stage magician who changed his last name to be wizardy, and eventually defined the mechanics of the magic of self-fulfilling prophecy in their most basic terms: "The self-fulfilling prophecy is, in the beginning, a false definition of the situation evoking a new behavior, which makes the originally false conception come true." He had uncovered what is the truest magic of all.

[Autonym](i.imgur.com/pezcJT8.jpg) was a memetic self-fulfilling prophecy about the solution to informational entropy derived from [Isaac Asimov's](physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf) narrative spell. Autonym has expired, as it has coalesced into omniquery.

TL;DR I gave the apple to myself.

Attached: count_conch__s_eris_colored_by_tommysimms.png (525x875, 92.37K)

Because I am the singularity.

This is a completely correct assessment of things.

Attached: feminati.jpg (607x599, 136.58K)

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20376243

Go back there.

blavity.com/music-101/

>youtube.com/watch?v=A_Yc–ySVrg

Apparently not, this guy's not that aware. See

A lithium a day keeps the bipolar away.

I keked.

Attached: degenerate.PNG (445x146, 5.8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qm7Xt2Qsjcg

Attached: aminom.jpg (1600x1200, 298.6K)

I've been waiting for another good old-fashioned /bath/-style life ruining for a while.

hey look
a gore thread before i sleep, sweet

Attached: 45.jpg (1280x960, 259.13K)

Eris backwards is Sire.

κύριος Ἰησοῦς

Get behind me Satan.

Attached: udc2tV4.jpg (520x345, 25K)

Attached: 1439410246128.jpg (455x600, 64.32K)

Attached: 1320174492_24.jpg (500x368, 23.41K)

As a matter of fact your whole front's a reenactment: archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19389494/#19390628

Attached: 201de2b47e5c_sf_6.jpg (1024x576, 149.75K)

Disappointing.

at least you saged

Attached: www.iwant18.com_011.jpg (550x412, 56.75K)

Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit.com/r/ShrugLifeSyndicate/comments/8bxgr7/if_you_are_worried_someone_has_paranoia_arent_you/dxb8ls8/

And now multitudes will go down the hole into the passages I first traversed that lead to the very keys of creativity themselves. Soon: youtube.com/watch?v=rYzc_H9cgqM

Attached: questionkey.jpg (707x913, 91.64K)

Sufficiently advanced memetic engineering is indistinguishable from real magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijXruSzfGEc

I memed irresponsibly

Thank You OP

Nothing, it is a fantasy created for the purposes of a fake news story.

wanna know how we know you're not from around here?

Attached: lelf.jpg (300x269, 42.55K)

What are you trying to do OP? Inoculate Zig Forums against science by associating it with leftism? You are as transparent as a window pane!

That dead nigger above you is wearing a poly/nylon blend jacket.