We need to start anew

Can we just Dab on Degeneracy?

Attached: 31bsM6Lcj7L._SX355_.jpg (1024x896 12.76 KB, 1.06M)

You have to fix your own fucking mess before you can fix the greater societal problems of "le current year".

Why not just burn it down, even if that means your burn to.
Burn for the white future

Worse is not better.
Bad conditions will never lead to white man waking up and le revolution.
South Africa is proof.

I think our race has the best chance

Attached: 1523208455340.png (1080x1683, 1.52M)

You'll burn everything down and then you'll have nothing. Nowhere in history has there been an awakening due to foul conditions.
Hitler came to power through legal means.

The death of Rome gave way to the rise of white Europe

Mad Ubermench: 1488 Road

Lift instead, faggot. Build something.

Destroy then build

Exercise dummy

turner diaries this bitch

everything in this world is deterministic. who you are, how you look, think and behave, is determined by your genes. what your people are like, is determined by genes. the way the world will appear tomorrow is determined by various chemical and physical reactions, in constant flux and change. you can't change any of it in any meaningful way. who you are now, essentially, is who you will be when you die. all human life is irrelevant in the grande scheme of things. so, make peace with the idea of death and meaningless nature of our world and submit to it. until you realize life is nothing but meaningless material change and you're part of the same compost heap, you won't be free.

Nah, no one wants that godless commie shit. We need the ultimate reaction to modernity. Burn it down. 14 of 56% is 7.84.

it's not about what you want, it's about truth. we can't find evidence for anything nonmaterial in this world because it does not exist. you have failed to realize, due to your chemical processes, that this is the case. it can't be any other way.

Being reductionist is for actual scum, nice comment Mossad.

i'm not, i'm being objectivist. my position is 100% objective. if everything is material, which it is, then everything has to be determined. free will can only exist if a mind, a metaphysical thing/soul, exists. it doesn't and the very idea comes from semitic fairy tales. bugger off.

wew if a nuclear war happens most of you here would run to the nearest shelter. Nobody wins if the bombs drop.

go be a bitch somewhere else bitch
men have shit to do

Attached: you're literally a meme.jpg (600x760, 78.9K)

fuck off you low iq loser.

SUICIDE IS THE ULTIMATE ACT OF LIBERATION. SPARE YOURSELF THE BURDEN AND ACHIEVE ENLIGHTENMENT.

If that's the case, we cannot prove anything. If we cannot prove anything, then nothing is certain. If nothing is certain, then everything is relative. But not everything can be relative because that's an inherently contradictory position. Everything is relative is an absolute statement.

Fuck off, meme boy.

u first

Low IQ materialist detected. Rationality is a tool, you have made it your god. Being 100% objective is foolish.

now that i think of it
the fall of rome looks an awfull lot like the south and east were getting browned out so the white west decided to go independent

Trump told Sessions to back off on it so smoke up homie.

Attached: source[1].gif (400x288 4.11 MB, 497.89K)

Gayest post of all time

Attached: 1517610211389.jpg (664x561, 62.97K)