I was told by someone that interracial relationships are about "love"

I was told by someone that interracial relationships are about "love"
What are the statistics (Not (((their))) statistics) about abuse, mental illness in whites, lack of father figure ect.

Attached: 8a73fa79-0c13-4588-8cfd-9a4148fb3f9c.jpg (1600x1600, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fathers.com/statistics-and-research/the-extent-of-fatherlessness/
actrochester.org/children-youth/family-support/single-parent-families/single-parent-families-by-race-ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

92%

Attached: IMG_0998.JPG (1992x7208, 1.62M)

I love you, talking to a girl that spoke as if she has had an interracial relationship before. Lets hope she hasnt

was this written by a nigger?

Interracial relationships are predominantly sexual paraphilias - kinks. People react to black-on-white mixes like they do to bestiality. It is the 'contrast' and 'strangeness' that gets peoples' rocks off on it. Mix that with the social taboo nature of it, because it is based in naturally disgusting pairings, and it hits the spot for certain sexual mindsets.
That is not love.
The stats bear that out. It's all about a bootycall relationship. Though the females come to realize that they are ruining themselves shitting out bastard hapa's, the paraphilia ingrained in them compels them to keep fucking themselves over. The vast majority of white women actually into black guys exclusively are fat and ugly ones who get addicted to the attention from desperate black guys, and most of the pretty ones are either mentally deranged or fake accounts from white guys jerking off to the idea of getting racially cucked. The fact that most people into interracial are also into mild forms of bestiality is proof that the sexual interest is based in a contrast/disgust/taboo triage. Unlike healthy relationships based on other factors, interracial relations between blacks and whites in particular are basically just kinks and debauchery.

Attached: Rape Stats.jpg (1000x3991 126.07 KB, 739.5K)

Attached: Black Fathers.jpg (1992x7208, 2.02M)

Nope, a woman.

See also:

Attached: HIV in America.jpg (5064x7760 2.41 MB, 4.42M)

Date a nog get thrown in the bog.

I asked a nig about the Fatherlessness-issue. He said it was a myth and showed me a bunch of tables of how african fathers read books to their children more frequently. and stuff.

What is the truth?

Do you also ask feminists about the flaws of women? The facts are right above you. Read and learn.

Attached: A Darkey Misunderstanding.jpeg (380x500, 77.87K)

anyone got the link to how blacks in the highest economic class commit more crimes than whites in the lowest?

lol
Go to any inner city health clinic (where dindus go when they contract stds)
Observe all the minors brought in by their parent(not plural)

"Okay, this is the number for the welfare office, this is the number for the probation office, this is the number for…"

liberals love statistics and hate anecdotes until they contradict their narrative

Nigger fathers don't even stay with their kids, that's a big problem for niggers as kids raised without a father tend to turn into shitheads. It's one reason niggers were better off living in tribes.

You can google that shit. A few of the articles you see will be buzzfeed-tier shit titled "ACTUALLY, NO, THE BLACK FATHER MYTH IS LIKE, SUPER EW AND YUCKY" but you can find the stats.

fathers.com/statistics-and-research/the-extent-of-fatherlessness/
57.6% of black children, 31.2% of Hispanic children, and 20.7% of white children are living absent their biological fathers.
Source: Family Structure and Children’s Living Arrangements 2012. Current Population Report. U.S. Census Bureau July 1, 2012.

actrochester.org/children-youth/family-support/single-parent-families/single-parent-families-by-race-ethnicity
The group with the highest regional rate was African American residents, at 76%, followed by Hispanic residents at 61%, white residents at 33%, and Asian residents at 21%.

user I can't even…

People date someone of another race because they find their racial appearance attractive. If they didn't find nonwhites attractive they wouldn't date them. So interracial relationships are the result of people of different racial backgrounds being sexually attracted to other races. Thus, interracial relationships are the result of perversions. Perversions are sexual behaviours that are considered abnormal. Mating with and being attracted to people of you own race is normal and incredibly so.

Next time, talk to them about the meaning of love. Etymology:

Old English lufu, of Germanic origin; from an Indo-European root shared by Sanskrit lubhyati ‘desires’, Latin libet ‘it is pleasing’, libido ‘desire’, also by leave2 and lief.

It's a perversion. Nothing more.

Suitable digits.
Race mixers are perverts. Nice rhetorical attack for you.

For the non-whites its about having sex with the top men or women (whites). For the whites, its about guilt, virtue signalling, fetishization, making a drunken mistake or being raised poorly.

White women are being assaulted by interracial messages on a ridiculous scale and it still barely works. In fact, white women mix the least of all the races, white men being second behind them. White women don't want to breed with non-whites, except for a very small minority. The problem I think is too many white women sleep around and have their "fun". During that time they can sleep with a non-white and become pregnant. A shame doesn't mention one night stands or something similar. I wonder how many mulattoes are accidents and not intentional.

cuckchan needs to leave