Why Australia/New Zealand aren't shitholes?

Seriously, how these countries succeeded when every other "white" countries like Argentina and the whole South America is composed of shitholes?
Australia was literally populated as a giant alcatraz where they put criminals there. This makes no sense to me, and don't come with "anglo genes" because South Africa is a shithole too.

Attached: Proper English Speech.mp4 (954x276 2.45 MB, 74.48K)

Not until 1994.
The only thing Anglos did for South Africa was fuck it up.

South Americans are mestizoes, or in the case of Huezil, mulattoes. Aus/NZ are pure Anglos, that's why they are successful. South Africa was just as nice before the niggers took over.

Argentina is white. Slav shitholes are whites too.

Attached: 36b20fcf26f155b2.jpg (602x414, 60.67K)

Jungle beaners please. That's like saying America is black, because of what you see on the news.

because colonials are the master race

Argentina is no longer majority white.
It does go without saying that whiteness in latin America is a case-by-case basis.

Not a large enough slice of the global economic pie to encourage Jewish and shitskin immigration. It will get there soon though.

Why shitskins can't into grammar?

Well the spics can be explained due to their life's style choices, a big majority here sees the law and everything related to it as a nuisance and thus they live lawlessly and thanks to the impotent law enforcement their view has become generalized.
I wish we could just kill proved dangerous criminals just as they can do to us.

ARGENTINA
IS
WHITE

Attached: 8B4.jpg (624x468, 55.69K)

new zealand here what the fuck are you talking about we are just a liberal party all day all night country

Are you fucking retarded?

we're fucked m8 i know

Attached: nzpol2.png (975x722, 638.75K)

THAT'S WHITER THAN THE US, NO WONDER THIS THREAD IS GETTING SLID.

I am mad I've been lied to my whole life. This is huge. No wonder we were being raided today.

((( )))

You do know 90 is bigger than 73, right?

Attached: US race.PNG (802x428, 22.95K)

Jungle tacos please. Go be brown somewhere else.

I wish the US were at least this white, but we should all be striving for 100%.

Do you have a problem with the US being white kike?

I reported him, but I guess mods are busy

Do they even teach you English in whatever shithole beaner country you come from? Why on Earth would the US need more beaners?

You need to go back, Jose

Have you BEEN to Christchurch? Muslim tide has truly come in there, the second wave after the Chinese. They outnumber whites.
And Auckland? What a fucking 'multicultural' shithole
NZ is fucked, we are just too small for anyone to care

When did I ever show that I had an issue with the US being white? Please go re-learn English, Jose. Then kill yourself you dumb nigger.

Ok, let me explain:
An user asked you "Do you have a problem with the US being white kike?"
And you responded "Why on Earth would the US need more beaners?"
Can you explain what you meant by this?

Read my initial reply you retarded jungle monkey. It was obvious that the beaner kikes in this thread are trying to get Zig Forums to go along with importing more shitskins in, which is why said poster took offense to my criticisms of Argentina. Do you not understand how often these threads used to show up on cuckchan? Are you really that fucking retarded?

I'll give you a hint as to why NZ and Oz aren't shitholes and to best understand it you need to look at the areas of other white countries that are the shittiest and think about their demographics. There's a stain in melbourne going the same way as london but NZ doesn't have the same overabundance (aka any) of a single specific demographic problem.
I'm sure you can guess what it is.

I don't think that's what's happening here user, it's just one butthurt Argentine, that's all. On a similar note though, if a person is truly white then it shouldn't be a problem if they want to live in a white country. It's quite obvious who is white and who isn't when we go by an individual/case-by-case basis; eyes don't deceive.

Not an argument.

reported

saved any pics from one of the Zig Forumsacks that went to a latin american country?

It's like they got memoryholed here

Sydneycunt here, its bad.. chink/nigger (sand and jungle) together pass whites from what i see.. melbourne looks worse as the niggers there are full africa tier chimping

OP how does it feel to be retarded?
The only reason South Africa and South America became "shitholes" is that the shitskin pop. went up. The same will happen for Aus/NZ as we continue to diversify. It's as simple as that.

Attached: 9f9.png (1065x902, 1.49M)

NZfag here. It's like any other white country, the nonwhites flock to the cities but we only really have one city big enough to attract them, Auckland (population 1.5m). I lived there for a few years, it's exactly the multiculti hellscape you would expect. No one speaks english, average IQ is in the double digits, crime is very high and house prices are among the highest in the world. There are parts of the city where all the signs are in hindi/arabic/chinese/korean.
We have a big problem with overstayers and chain migration, lots of pajeets come here for bogus diplomas and then never leave. They all somehow get to bring their extended family over which means you have thousands of retirees who have never paid tax in this country but still get a pension.
Outside the cities it tends to be either mostly Maori (avoid) or 95%+ white. Since moving to one of those areas I don't even lock my car anymore, there's no need.
Still, migration is absolutely insane, something like 70k a year in a country with a population under 5 million. If it doesn't stop soon then we're as fucked as the rest of you.

Attached: 1445839617525.png (500x270 579.29 KB, 64.19K)

Their definition of White is ever so slightly different than ours. Something like 95% of White Americans don't have any measurable non-White DNA at all, but Latin Americans are different. See pics related. The best comparison between The US and Latin America is Brazil.

Attached: IMG_5881.PNG (3328x3040 120.18 KB, 1.97M)

Rome, too, was founded by criminals