Jews are trying to take away my Guns

Jews Trying To Pass Radical Gun Control Legislation in New Jersey
NRA Protests Today
act.nraila.org/takeaction.aspx?AlertID=1996
New Jersey: Senate Committee Action Monday Includes Magazine Restriction
The bills on the agenda include:
>•S.102 by Sen. Majority Leader (((Loretta Weinberg))) (D) is a magazine and gun ban. This legislation would ban magazines with a capacity greater than 10. We all know magazine bans do nothing except punish law-abiding gun owners because criminals by definition ignore laws. This bill would put honest citizens in jeopardy during violent criminal attacks and would subject them to prosecution for possessing what is currently legal property. This bill would turn the majority of New Jersey’s 1 million gun owners into felons overnight.
>•S.2376 by (((Sen. Linda Greenstein (D)))) codifies New Jersey’s “justifiable need” standard for the issuance of concealed carry permits. The bill is a striking blow to the basic fundamental right to self-defense outside the home. It creates a standard so onerous that nobody can meet it, hence the issuance of permits in New Jersey is close to non-existent.
>•S.2374 by (((Sen. Linda Greenstein))) (D) would require background checks on all firearm transfers. Again, this is redundant because all transactions in New Jersey require a background check. The private transfer of long guns requires an FID card and the issuance of that card requires fingerprinting, a background check and references, among other things. This bill does nothing except add another layer of bureaucracy and fees to an already cumbersome and duplicative process.

Anyway Gun control bills passed last week in the assembly and are now today before the Senate
I know its short notice but any anons in South Jersey should get to the protests and out these Jewish traitors. The one anti-gun old Jewess even posed with IDF with submachine guns. Treason of the highest order

Attached: Loretta Weinberg IDF Guns.png (1181x1070 946.76 KB, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hDzhp
yahoo.com/news/m/67bf9579-fff3-3001-a2c4-9bd8dbdef33f/ss_new-jersey-assembly-approves.html
njleg.state.nj.us/members/BIO.asp?Leg=260
njleg.state.nj.us/members/BIO.asp?Leg=329
njleg.state.nj.us/members/BIO.asp?Leg=155
archive.is/mOrvT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the main Kike who passed the bills in the Assembly
New Jersey Assembly Approves Sweeping Gun Control Legislation
archive.is/hDzhp
yahoo.com/news/m/67bf9579-fff3-3001-a2c4-9bd8dbdef33f/ss_new-jersey-assembly-approves.html

Attached: Jew Lou Greenwald disarm law abiding citizens as possible Gun control.JPG (1976x1207, 212.75K)

Senator Loretta Weinberg (D) (201) 928-0100
njleg.state.nj.us/members/BIO.asp?Leg=260
Linda R Greenstein (609) 395-9911
njleg.state.nj.us/members/BIO.asp?Leg=329
Louis Greenwald (856) 435-1247
njleg.state.nj.us/members/BIO.asp?Leg=155

Attached: kike gun grabbers.jpg (650x1249, 853.91K)

This old sleepy Jew bitch is 83 years old.

Attached: Loretta-Weinberg Evil old Jew sleeping.jpg (960x720, 68K)

This is good information
Godspeed Jersey-Anons!
Hopefully, this does not indicate a thread as New Jersey is so full of Jews

It's almost like politicians want the means to protect themselves from the masses but not for the masses to protect themselves from them. Power corrupts, absolutely.

Attached: hehfgh.png (431x471, 244.26K)

Good luck, user.
I'm your Westerly neighbor. We have more gun control hearings today and tomorrow. I expect (((them)) ) to kill private sales in my State. archive.is/mOrvT

Do you expect it to not passed?
The nra are fucking useless and controlled opposition.
Want guns? Kill the illegitimate government officials.

dead kike officials can't make unlawful policy

Oh, FBI, you know that no one here will ever actually do anything to stop white genocide.

take your helo fbi crap and start a fire and die in it.
once again, it is true that dead jews can't do jack shit about anything.

If you want to see Australia-tier gun control that would be the way to achieve it. (((They))) would certainly overreact overreach, perhaps?
Look at the response to Parkland:
>kike Sheriff and School District implement (((liberal))) policies
>predictably fails and gets a bunch of (((yids))) killed
>bipartisan gun control (((cohencidentally))) sweeps across nation in ways Sandy Hook, or a mass assassination attempt at a Congressional baseball practice could never leverage.

Seriously, think about it. Random (((kike))) highschoolers got a bigger response than fucking Congressmen being shot.

The big take away is that if (((kikes))) get killed, even as a result of (((their))) own incompetence, the goyim must sacrifice their God-given Rights in appeasement.

The silver lining is that it would resolve the 'boiling frog' dilemma, and "Conservatives" would be forced to make some hard decisions I believe they would cuck out

Sorry, FBI. We won't be doing what you say.

Attached: fbi[1].jpg (627x535, 73.61K)

like anything else the Democrats run* they are corrupted to the core.
Think: FBI = Detroit

*and make no mistake, they do run it. Look at how the fedgov employees flipped NoVa irreparably "blue"

you personally should go out right now and shoot jews…..

t. the fucking fbi

drastic times call for drastic measures. (((THEY))) will stop at nothing to remove guns from law abiding men and women. Even if it takes killing (((their))) own. Will cucks cuck out when SHTF? Yes. But dont let a few cuckadoodledoos ruin it for the rest. There are plenty who wont and want to see the end of (((their))) bullshit.

The Constitution had "shall not be infringed" precisely because they knew eventually it would be infringed, it was just a question of time. However, by putting it there it should hopefully spur some into action to remove the corrupt individuals who attempt to infringe said right.
Anyone who is attempting to infringe on the Constitution is a corrupt traitor, and will have a lot of misdeeds in the closet that should be exposed and held accountable for. This is how they should be removed.

Here is $800 bucks user, because I like you.
Oh wow! Thank you user-kun, that is so kind! Here's a gift for you that looks a lot like an AR.>>11497179

Gifting has a waiting period otherwise the transaction could be seen as a monetary transaction. Some professions have codes of conduct that might prohibit receiving gifts above a certain value.

California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington State require you to use a third party firearms dealer in order to gift a weapon (to run a background check). Maryland and Pennsylvania require a background check for private party transfer of a handgun. There could be State exemptions.

You can never transfer a firearm directly to another person who is a resident of a different state. In this case, you must transfer the firearm through a licensed retailer in the state where the person receiving the gift resides.

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

Come and take it fucking freedom hating commie fuckers.

Attached: The face of K, MCniggerator.jpg (2545x2245, 1.53M)

Thank for buying my pepe drawing art for $800. I left some scrap metal pipe, and other parts in a bag in the trash.

Where did you buy that gun?
I didn't. I found it abandoned in a dumpster and gave it a new home.

Checkem:

And check this ID too. 07711f

New Jersey already has some of the worst gun laws in the country. Many states require a license to buy a handgun, but New Jersey also requires a license to buy shotguns or rifles. Most shooting ranges won't let you in unless you're a member.

Attached: 341a73740b75376cbaa985ab6709be3bfd49eda76a244e205e6cef8315b22e21rrr.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

They can remove all the guns laws they want but it still won't remove the millions buried all over the US. Good luck with that.

fixt to be more accurate.

Why did you cut Trump out of this gif?

Attached: costanza.jpg (300x298, 25.84K)

whole lotta wrong in that picture
>(((Galil)))
I don't do anime, but his waifu is probably a shit too

his waifu is galil-chan from upotte

Attached: Upotte!!.600.1161953.jpg (412x600, 68.11K)

A truly revolting and disgusting display of malicious joy.

Attached: a604b1317ad32ebdc00a58fe06ead0b02851638e0b83584a996cb6bd5e7bbcf2.gif (480x270, 2.32M)

Christians are to blame. Obsessed with the return of Jebus, they allow jews to manipulate them and suck free shekels out of their pockets on the sham promise that one day they will move the 2nd coming along as fast as they can.

Attached: jebus.jpg (1134x768, 975.07K)

This is why it's better to have unregistered guns. Just hunker down while outside and not attract attention. When shit goes down, make sure you kill the motherfuckers. You don't want them testifying about how they were just turning their lives around when some natsoc gunned them out of the blue. Treat it the way women treat these burning bed scenarios.

You better fucking kill all of them.

GOA are usually better at pushing for gun rights.

Some won't let you in unless you have a NJ Firearms ID.

its not like guys are going to magically grow their balls back and do something after taking all this jewish bullshit the past century and doing absolutely nothing. only option i see is to reject this broken world, revolt against it and die to experience whatever comes next if anything. personally id just like to go to sleep forever.

Attached: squad.gif (480x350, 3.2M)

Glue a Penny in the middle of the street and paint it gold, eye for an eye.

Christians have been fighting and resisting kikes for centuries you brainlet.