France

04/16/18

Muslims try to kill french bikers.
democratieparticipative.biz/aix-des-rats-du-califat-ecrasent-des-motards-en-bagnole-avant-den-saigner-dautres-video/

Attached: niggers.mp4 (673x435 3.37 MB, 31.69K)

JUST LIKE YOU AND ME

Attached: 2types.jpg (1000x672, 80.89K)

Messing with bikers never goes well, no matter where you are.

Does this video take place in France or a muslim country? Asking for a friend.

Low effort OP, but you brought an offering of .mp4. I'll let it slide.

Good
Maybe the bikers will remove the mud if the army won't or can't

My computer shutdown 3 times in 10 minutes. Can't do more.

What did he do? Ram their bikes or something?

beautiful, lets hope the soccer hooligans will soon get in on the action too.
also because its funny here is what happens when a nigger fucks with pols in germany

Attached: pols in germany.webm (320x180, 490.97K)

You can hear the skull bounce on the ground with that horrendous cracking sound..

good

Attached: not funny.png (1313x739, 747.01K)

Nice, clean hit. Good job, and well deserved.

They escaped so they can try again next time, looks like it went pretty well to me.

A gang of bikers couldn't even remove a mud from the car. nice joke.

Exactly. We're at war, folks. The kikes and their pets are replacing us. For as long as we aren't actively annihilating them, we are losing. Time and inaction favor them because the demographic trends are moving in their direction, and they mix us into a huezilian oblivion.

Attached: goylem.png (866x450, 49.62K)

It is so.

They let them live, šŸø s are cucks.

Attached: IMG_20180123_023432.jpg (654x1949, 314.22K)

They are scared of jail.

Thats just part and parcel of living in a big city.

They're getting what they want. Let it burn. Germany warned them what 2030 France would look like 100 years ago, they didn't listen.

Attached: FranceFuture.jpg (1427x1885, 530.05K)

Attached: arun-hello-scrambler.jpg (680x486, 63.99K)

fuck that makes this even worst, If the frogs can't even be bothered taking an awkward knife stab from a frail dune coon and cutting his head off with it then France stands no chance.

Attached: ff326530a8c18355a721d77d9bbd08fe8d849b3781b96f84b1c2c31962a9bd21.png (600x600, 322.97K)

Are we confusing bikers with cyclists here? They donā€™t look like bikers.

Sorry, I donā€™t speak french.

Why do even post this?

Attached: 05155941718380.png (554x439, 157.09K)

That's a wise attitude to have. European prisons are full of niggers and Muslims, just like US prisons are full of niggers and Mexicans and Muslims. Beyond that, no white man is good to the world if he's sitting in a prison cell.

You can die in jail, when you are white.

Because all the other French are ready to kill and jail other French for the sake of the shitskin mudslimes.

That's Poland, moron. In Germany, he would have had his stripped his wife naked and handed her off to the nigger while he made a getaway

then watched the result from a safe distance

I'm pretty sure that was in Germany, and the poles who KTFO of this nig nog were immigrants.

Learn how to ride a motorcycle.
Motorcycles are the great filter between cowards and the shock troops in modern society.
Modern aristocracy on wheels.

Attached: kalki.jpg (514x766 107.93 KB, 88.26K)

You misspelled "glorious". I'll let it slide because you pointed it out so I could watch it over and over again for the delicious crack.

More than 99.9% of anything I've seen against sand negroes.
Niggers like to talk big game but we all know shit talkers a cucks.
If you're to scared to ride on two wheels I'll never trust you to take a bullet.

Attached: German-WWII-Motorcycles-101III-Wiegand-117-02.jpg (800x662, 70.38K)

*too
Like I said, Motorcycles are the Great Filter of modern society between cowards and real Aryans.
Join the aristocracy and ride like your ancestors.

Attached: Iran Protests 04.jpg (447x458 218.61 KB, 26K)

>>>Zig Forums2486876

Attached: pepe.jpeg (640x360, 21.71K)

What is with people thinking they can beat up a car? And why didn't they just pull the cunt out of it and beat the shit out of him? Instead they just let him drive off, fucking retards.

because he had a knife and the protection of the slave masters. These aren't an outlaw biker gang, they are weekend motorcycle hobbyists.

Weird. My biking gear is armored. Metal palms, kevlar knuckles, kevlar and impact armor over every organ, spine, elbows, knees, hips etc. Some cunt pulls as knife and he can fucking try it, he won't win

you forgot the all wheel drive

Attached: awd mc.jpg (1280x960, 186.5K)

they just let him drive off
hahahahaha
bunch of cucks
do you really still care about prison threaths after muslims try to kill you?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's encourage this.

Attached: mom.jpg (474x463, 24.92K)

Word of this incident has reached even the Imperial Throne of Jupiter, and Emperor Macron has decided that the official response will beā€¦

ā€¦

Nothing.