National Geographic Channel Gone Full Jew

So I'm at my parents' place earlier, throw on the tube to see whats on.
My eye is drawn to what turns out to be the National Geographic Channel.
Here's their current line-up for tonight:
My personal favorite. At 6am it heads off into infomercials.

Hilarious to see NatGeo become the equivalent of 1990's History Channel, no?
Well, hilarious and grotesque.

>linkedin.com/in/courteney-monroe-a129b95(>Only just now noticing that National Geographic is kiked)

Attached: 25517283d3b9d53d93a5f244b86fa6f953af8a26922830b08c453f8e74061798.png (812x727, 17.99K)

The TV channel always was Jewed. They haven't told the truth for about a hundred years, and they even recently apologized for their articles about abbos.

National Geographic has been shit ever since Rupert Murdoch bought them. I had a feeling that was the end for them, and I was right.

hmmm I wonder why

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-17 19-05-00.png (1279x941, 557.53K)

Nah the TV channel used to just be shit about wildlife and then Hollyjew ruined History, Discovery, and National Geographic with the advent of "reality" shows.

When have they not been? Same with the Hitler channel, I mean the history channel.

But unironically, Hitler is the most interesting man in the world.

He doesn't often drink beer but when he does…

All of those cable science and history channels are going all out with the jew propaganda these days. It's absolutely disgusting and these boomers just eat that shit up.

Attached: slowpoke.png (312x295, 11.9K)

The History Channel hasn't been the Hitler channel in a long time. I have to partially credit their media saturation of Hitler with his popularity nowadays.

Once the last living members of the (((greatest))) and boomer gen die off, we should see some serious cultural shift regarding the holohax and Israel's diplomatic immunity.

It's hilarious because all we really have to do is meme Hitler as a lovable quirky guy and it will undo all the Jewish programming. Normies are genuinely that fucking retarded that if you twitch their "Hey he is just like me!" bone then they will 180 on any person.

Attached: 1517136833626.jpg (250x219, 7.26K)

yeah, I was telling someone I knew about how Hitler got medals for bravery in WWI and he thought it was complete bullshit cause "there's no way a man that evil and selfish would do something like that". The brainwashing is real.

Just show them The Greatest Story Never Told

Attached: modern_edu.png (497x468, 427.65K)

Those digits

The only channel I find still actually playing nature documentaries is BBC Earth.
They still manage to slip in Global Warming kikery here and there though
One of the only positives of Talmudvision in my opinion, is being able to see and learn about animals you might never get a chance to experience otherwise. Hitler was right about preservation of nature, and after the day of the rope we should strive to restore our planet from the decimation of the kikes, poos, chinks and niggers before we chart our path to the stars.

Attached: Galaxyreich.jpg (891x756 88 KB, 896.29K)

Attached: 1498136587041m.jpg (609x1024, 77.89K)

You're right but to be fair he wasn't at home.

I like you.

Attached: Cybernazi - Galactic Lebensraum.webm (340x191, 4.79M)

gtfo with that weebshit

Right Wing Reforestation Squads

I want canopies worthy of fairy tales.

I like anime but,
just gas these fucking mods…

HITLER KILLED TESLA
Rel.