Hate speech is NOT OKAY

Thoughts -> words -> actions -> victims
Solve the root of the problem - you could save a life.
If you hear something, say something.
Report your friends and family today.

Attached: hate_speech_is_not_okay.jpg (800x594, 89.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/168547429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YUUUUPPPP

best way to test this one / spread it en masse?

I'm in two minds about this. Making it retro Soviet styled makes it obvious it's "us" doing it, but on the other hand, present-day western governments are entirely on board with the sentiment in the text.

Attached: 032563.png (537x537, 534.82K)

Is there a way we could pin the blame on Zig Forums?

Attached: 1488987289050.jpg (552x373, 33.82K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if that was a genuine kiked first post for bonus shekels, then this meme has the Zig Forums seal of approval? Thanks for alpha testing, kike.

Actually, I'd change the last line to something more general, like "if you hear it, report it". Saying "friends and family" is not a sentiment western politicians would express out loud even though they mean it
will I do the double?

I have had success with memes that didn't persist in a strict form. That's because it was a good idea, and I spread it. So people saw it, and listened to this, and off it went. It's very cool to know you were the spark. So, the BEST way to spread something? My opinion, upon sound reasoning, clearly presented, in your own words, over and over, again, each time, in your own words (so there is slight variation). This is what I believe to be the best form of memeing. That's because, this way, people don't realize they're subject to influence :^)

this - it's obvious that it's parody, but it's extremely believable parody (which is hopefully what could make it effective)
it's what the left would say if they were more open and honest and everyone knows it

it went right over the heads of a bunch of halfchanners:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/168547429

this one might just work, it's believable

This reminds me of the Obama pseudo-Cyrillic posters from 2008 that spelled change as "сндиgэ". This meme is just a boomer meme from a decade ago. I would make fun of anyone under the age of 50 who posted this meme tbh.

Attached: Frankly Disgusting.jpg (570x845, 53.03K)

This is your brain on post-structuralism

Okay I fell for it myself but that says something about the state of this board as well.

As far as the meme gies:Yes the more extreme libs already do this shit.

i dont even think it qualifies as a meme
its a pain to read and it doesnt say anything

we say leftists cant meme
it is more accurate to say
that leftism and all other lies are unmemeable
merely existing in the absence of truth, usually accomplished through force and deceit
like shadows in the absence of light

That would transliterate as Sndige? What does it mean?!?!

you seem pretty upset
what's wrong? is the pic too accurate when it comes to describing leftist witch hunts and snitching tactics?

Attached: pepe_verysmug.png (563x542, 260K)

You put sndige in the covfefe

I know it's stupid.

No, it's boomer stuff. It has nothing to do with the message. It's the use of pseudo-Cyrillic that makes it cringe worthy. To anybody that knows that the Cyrillic alphabet is a thing and has different sound values than the Latin alphabet this stuff is silly and makes the people posting it look like retards or old people.

What are you talking about? It literally is soviet style snitching - the Left is almost consciously channeling that.

change color scheme to blue and it will work; leftists are programmed to prefer that color, plus it's overall most people's favorite.

why don't you make an improved version then user? you want to help expose the left and turn the public against them, don't you?
provide a better version

Attached: pepe_popcorn.jpg (567x639, 42.33K)

could also lend it an air of police-like authority

Pic related, if you think it's too over the top to be believable.

Attached: ayy.png (640x400 2.08 KB, 7.79K)

Simple. You can't polish a turd. The only thing this meme has is the pseudo-Soviet aesthetic via the pseudo-Cyrilic; sans that it's just a block of text.
What you could do to make it better is find (or make) a realistically marketable progressive meme (kindof like what this guy said) but make sure to fill it with translated text from an actual soviet propaganda poster.
Then after the meme gets used some (you can even have it be used by fake sjw accounts) make a side by side comparison to show that your opposition are communists.

Attached: Putin it in her.jpg (226x246, 12.78K)

I hate monolingual people

Attached: Putin pepe.png (584x756, 82.89K)

Cyrillic languages are gay anyway.

Attached: a6423a10979232da2792ef4d2966eeb560acd56ab81c7ec3bf8201f279c785b8.jpg (1200x1586, 226.58K)

I know this thread is anchored, I just dropped by to let OP know that he's a faggot.

It doesn't read as ironic. It's more a characterized quote of what far leftists believe and that makes me suspicious as to its progeny. There's no phone number to call, so for instance, if there were some phony number or an ADL number or some bs phone number it might pass as a buy-in meme, but it's just the idea.

It's more leftypol than pol, imho

Always so cringe when the ignorant use cyrillic as latin.
Tnougnts > shoyads > dstioes > vistims
Solve tne yaoot of tne ryaoblyem.
Retarded as the child who made it.

You don't even need to know the language to know the alphabet.

this is a better thread:

Attached: hate_speech_is_not_okay_feminists3.jpg (540x832, 148.3K)