HARVARD NO!

COPS NIX NUDE NOG
LIBERAL HARVARD AGOG

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-17 at 22.24.14.png (1049x834, 435.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1
washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/04/16/video-shows-police-punching-a-harvard-student-after-he-was-found-naked-in-the-street/
archive.fo/Mn85B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How the absolute fuck did this miscreant get into an Ivy League? Or has "Ivy League" lost all relevance in the current year?

Attached: confusedpepe.jpg (1533x961, 174.36K)

Why don't we require college students to live in the projects for diversity reasons instead of how some schools require them to have a dorm for the first year or two?

For Asian Americans, a changing landscape on college admissions

In a windowless classroom at an Arcadia tutoring center, parents crammed into child-sized desks and dug through their pockets and purses for pens as Ann Lee launches a PowerPoint presentation.

Her primer on college admissions begins with the basics: application deadlines, the relative virtues of the SAT versus the ACT and how many Advanced Placement tests to take.

Then she eases into a potentially incendiary topic — one that many counselors like her have learned they cannot avoid.

“Let's talk about Asians,” she says.

Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth. She points to the first column.

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

She points to the second column.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

The last column draws gasps.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1

Not a single nigger ever has got into college based upon merit in the history of education. Ever. They are all pushed in via the fact they are black, not because they have any sort of intellect.

Send them to Israel. The Jews love promoting them.

It would be nice if they demanded an end to these Jewish affirmative nepotism policies. Whites are a little scared to be seen as antisemitic and racist but Chinese parents genuinely don't give a fuck.

Hold the fucking phone, this is too funny.
So for some reason, being asian doesn't allow you the same bonus minority oppression points as being black or hispanic? Do they view asians in the same way that they view the white man?

Attached: 1430535951784.jpg (1144x2154, 428.24K)

The Asians sued and went ot the supreme court.

Three people who's demographics benefit from affirmative action ruled in favor of affirmative action.

You're forgetting the White students and Indians who received a penalty as well. Notice how they didn't say how many points whites are penalized? Have some self-awareness

It's really dramatic if you remove the Jews from the White basket.
Not my OC but the numbers look legitimate?

Attached: harvard-comparisons-race-jewssmall-for-internesmt1.jpg (580x810, 114.41K)

Jesus fuck OP, just let everyone do your fucking work for you.

It takes a village, user.

Where the fuck have you been? Asians are willing to work which means you can't buy them with gibs.

Slowly, we'll get a proper thread.

> Two Harvard Law School professors said they are representing the 21-year-old. Ronald F. Sullivan Jr. and Dehlia Umunna told the Boston Globe on Tuesday that they have taken the student’s case.

Source: Washington Post
Author: Eli Rosenberg

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/04/16/video-shows-police-punching-a-harvard-student-after-he-was-found-naked-in-the-street/

The criminal offender was a native of Ghana.

Attached: 4B37687700000578-5621471-image-m-35_1523890469162.jpg (306x423, 24.08K)

So, he dindunuffin?

Oh man, this nigger is really finished now.

Of course. Naturally he'd be even more barbaric than Ameriniggers without that white admixture holding him up.

Attached: youvegotafutureinjournalism.jpg (706x517, 97.77K)

Worked for kang nigger and represented pants up don't loot, this is one of the most uppity niggers I've seen.

Did some cheeky polack edit in him screeching "i dindu nuffin" (2:10) or can not even Ivy League niggers escape that stereotype?

Good work!
I yelled ..
GIT THAT NIGGER BOYS

Ivy League status means fuck-all. Take a look at Yale/Harvard/Princeton graduating classes from the last few years. They have just as many kikes, niggers, beaners, snackbars, poo-in-loos, soyboys, and pink-haired hamplanets as any other college these days. Not necessarily cream-of-the-crop fags and shitskins either. Here's a story about an Ay-rab kid who got accepted to fucking Stanford by writing "#BlackLivesMatter" 100 times for the essay portion of his application.
archive.fo/Mn85B

Just think of how many better qualified White kids applied to that school and got rejected for not being from an "oppressed" group (i.e. literally everyone on the planet except straight white men and boys).

With this and Starbucks, we can expect a summer of chimping. Who is getting /comfy/?

If you live in the states, go to OSU. Basically party city and you can watch the jungle unfold right on your front porch.

Attached: Muh_Privilege.jpg (1366x768, 353.28K)

I am applying next year.
Maybe I sould do the same.
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
==JEWS DID 9/11==VVVVVV
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11
JEWS DID 9/11

Tokens.

Do you have to present any evidence you're a mongrel or can you claim 1/64 black?

Attached: 205.jpg (768x899, 126.36K)

Affirmative action, the most oxymoronic government program in existence.

Attached: 1444742001057.jpeg (272x185, 5.11K)

I knew a guy in high school who got into Brown simply because his last name was Gomez. He had straight C's and D's.

affirmative action and their need to be 'diverse' over educating Americans

Attached: pope_on_harvard.webm (1280x720, 870.66K)

Ivy League status is fairly useless. If you know how to take advantage of the networking opportunities it can be fine, or if you plan on staying in academia. But if you want to get serious about things, you're better off going elsewhere.

For instance - In Southern California, tell someone you're from Stanford, that's cool. You're from USC? That's a guaranteed job. Because everyone is either SC alum or knows SC alum. Nepotism may suck in the abstract, but it's always going to exist - Figure out where you want to work, and where that nepotism will work in your favor.

Asians are even worse, Asians are nemesis. Jew can't pose as Asians, Asians are smart and see though jew. Asians are not enslaved by jew compromised Christianity. Jew fears the Samurai.

FIGHT ON!

Attached: depositphotos_178862766-stock-illustration-victory-peace-hand-gesture-two.jpg (1600x1700, 127.65K)

A while ago it was reported that the most common inspirational figure cited in College admissions was Hermione Granger, a fucking fictional character from Harry Potter.

No that's real.

He sounds like many blacks do when they take K2. Taking all their clothes off when they're drugged up is also really common.

If the cucked and sensitivity trained Harvard police forces are ready to punch niggers, we all are. The fire is raising.

Attached: future_white_police.PNG (964x613, 1.11M)

universities have manditory diversity quotas on top of voluntary inclinations to be dumb libs inundated with white guilt

mandatory

It's not that Ivy League schools have lost all relevance though they're close, it's that "diversity quotas" mean you have to reject high-IQ, highly-capable white and asian students in favor of people whose only qualification for college is their skin color helps administrators meet a quota.

By the way, this is what Harvard and Porter squares look like right now. Also maybe someone can gin up a protest of Harvard Law School for honoring the notorious racist Mitt Romney.

Attached: 20180415_152756.jpg (5312x2988 4.79 MB, 3.3M)

Attached: 20180412_140022.jpg (5312x2988 6.29 MB, 5.2M)

Like fucking clockwork.

Attached: 7babecf8c4a9dbc968de9545fff61d71b0a67a9b639a3813cc74fce85528aff0.jpg (900x707, 155.05K)

What pisses me off about debating leftists is that when you drop unarguable, statistic-supported hatefacts that break their entire worldview, they don't even try to respond with facts that challenge your assertion - they just get offended and act like what you said was so heinous that they don't even have to respond, and thus automatically win the debate. You can't even talk to them because they don't argue in good faith.

Destiny looks like a 12yo with a beard.

BIX NUDE!

That's not a very flattering picture of Porter Square. Not representative of it at all, just a road leading to a garage. If anything is bad about Porter, it's that the Walgreens that used to occupy that building closed and the space has been vacant for a couple of years.

And the Harvard Square pics don't do the place justice in terms of how cucked they are. You can't go walking through Harvard Square without seeing an interracial couple. I'm not exaggerating. There are typically many of them. There's also a weed shop that sells bongs and other paraphernalia. Of course there's plenty of homeless people too, but I think that was true 20, 30 years ago too.

And that's why the liberals and race traitors will hang on the DotR.

Soyboys and a whole shit-ton of eCelebs are gonna hang too.

Attached: dd7d6bf8c98c0a21d917c75f6476b806f5bce5b12b7b6fa345d70305ee9d4841.png (1093x630 1.18 MB, 73.44K)

Only one? Try Kenmore.

Interracial couples, homeless everywhere at night. True.

Hand-written signs announcing closure of a business on a busy square, however, shouldn't happen in anyone's world. The point is that the whole place is falling apart despite controlling all the money in the world.

Also I liked that walgreens and would have preferred if the cvs had closed instead.

I kek'd, have a bump

A few mulatos got in on merit before the days of affirmative action, but they were extremely rare.

Step up your fucking game, OP

In their minds.

Remember, the bystander is the one who determines if you win. If they sperg out in response to a reasonable point, that's noted too.

Never be drawn into a debate with a bad-faith leftist. Drop your truth bombs and move on.

They DO give a fuck about 'right thought' though. They won't oppose any facet of the ideology in power until they hold the whip hand themselves, at which point they'll start feeding nogs and uppity whites into wood chippers for the sake of grorious chinese carifornia.

Dude most "good" colleges are on the edge of gentrification. Philly is a great example. Columbia University is also along the border of Harlem.

I hope I dont get a chimp out when I get into the Universidad de Malaga

Typical cuckservative revisionism. When was this mythical time between the time the jew introduced the negro came to the North American continent and the advent of affirmative action? Who is the great negro between George Washington Carver and Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr?

I went to Yale for undergrad and Penn for grad school.

There are plenty of dumb/crazy niggers here. They are much smarter than the average nigger in terms of pure intelligence (still much dumber than the average student here because of insane affirmative action) but for all of their intellectual advantages over the standard nigger, they are far more crazy. I am convinced that very few niggers are capable of sustaining truly rational thought, so these higher IQ specimens often get caught up with radical leftist ideology (the lower IQ standard niggers are too dull to articulate any sort of ideology besides "muh dick" and "kill whitey") and are encouraged by their white-guilted peers to engage in increasingly unhinged performance art to "demonstrate their struggle".

This naked nigger was probably high on something prior to this engagement which likely gave him the push he needed to actually attempt one of his previous ideas. He probably didn't expect the police to arrest him. The only reason you know about this is because Cambridge police got to him before the Harvard police did, since there would certainly be a cover-up. All Ivies have their own police force which mostly exists to keep niggers out of campus areas, but also to cover up unsavory incidents before they harm the school's reputation.

YT did dis
The aids-ridden nigger bit him.