Trump Says He Will Never Enter TPP

Reminder, if you ever thought this would happen, you are either a fucking idiot or a butt-hurt goon.

Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/986436520444866560?s=20

Attached: TPP.png (827x576, 114.99K)

Trump saying a thing on Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter hasn't exactly been law so far.

Mods are NATO employees

i guess they get paid

I posted this in the old TPP thread. T_D magapedes really were shilling for TPP when he teased it.

B-but my NYT article of "she said he said"

Fucking sick of these stupid word filters.

Attached: sakura_pout2.jpg (751x598, 78.58K)

Why? Zig Forums turns off direct linking anyway.

the only word filter should be "d1scord" to "honeypot", that one is fine

sage for blumpf thread

M
E
G
U
C
A
Sucks, tbh.

I don't see why you still give a fuck about what this man says, he has proven that his word means nothing. Watch what he does instead

wow the goons sure are mad they were proven wrong again

Then you'd consider these sort of threads meaningless?

Attached: Untitled.png (942x292, 76.5K)

Trump says a lot of shit.

This

it is almost as if he's trying out different options and positions to see what kind of favourable deals he can get, using media as a leverage point

Here's what really happened.

Abe, who thought Trump was a good friend, and Trump's allies in the pacific want TPP for their economies but Trump pulls in the protectionism to serve his voterbase and that fucks with Japanese imports like the Japanese auto industry.
This upsets Abe and the US's pacific allies because it fucks with their economies and exports, so Trump tries to calm Abe down and appeal to him with TPP.
But that just causes Trump's voterbase to become angry so now he's at this stage again, constantly taking back and forth because it's hard for him to gauge what are the good deals are.

In the end, I predict TPP to pass. Just under another name entirely and probably very sneaky ways like rider bills. In many ways, it's bad but at the same time if you care about the Japanese economy and somewhat America's, you should probably let it pass. It depends your feelings on it.

Wrong, torkike. He's doing bilateral trade deals. The talk earlier was only to improve his leverage in trade talks with China. That was the only reason it was ever discussed.

Now I don't give a shit about that
Is Australia still in it

Like attack Syria?

He DOES have a decent track record for exceedingly expensive demolition services so far.

The only thing i dont like so far, it's getting really expensive to reveal our enemies.

Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter

d­iscord­app.com
oops

sextuple dimensional hopscotch of course

The cum grease on your keyboard made you slip to w when trying to press e.

The problem with the TPP wasn't the trade parts per second, it was the backdoor loss of sovereignty.

Kill NAFTA and make a bilateral Canada-US deal and a US-Wall deal for the beaners.

Brilliant example of why Trump's rhetoric is so effective. His enemies keep getting roped into believing they finally have control of him, but then bam, at the last moment he does what we want instead.

It's funny because this is the exact same tactic they used to use on Republicans over the past 50 years, but turns out it's very effective on (((them))) too.

Attached: 93a246d2e01318e04eb2de5c37ca5ae967bbb842d3f110f81aac2e4a86855e63.png (294x258, 82.7K)

What this business about @jack being a child rapist, murderer and cannibal? I see it all the time now. Is there any evidence to support this?

test

Attached: jewliar.png (665x459, 105.05K)

T_D is a board on plebbit. When Trump talked about going back in, if the deal was right, people there started championing the idea. You see, they support everything he says, even if it is for ulterior motives and perhaps contradicted last week.

Many such posts. Mod, you may want to know what you're talking about before handing out 7 day bans.

Attached: 2.png (1466x1048 198.47 KB, 227.16K)

Who the fuck cares about Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit here?

That's leddit, cunt. You should go back.

>Guy makes fun of Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit.
Then you two nigger brained dunces pop up. You're lowering the IQ of the board in failing to understand.

For once the whole thread is shit except the op

People don't respect the mods, so they intentionally shit all over their threads. OP is good, nevertheless.

the only people that fell for that was shills. trump saying "yea id go back in IF" is a big fucking if… only a shill or complete retard would think otherwise.

Here you go~

Attached: lel.png (911x1408, 408.28K)

I mean technically, with how many stickies Zig Forums usually has, they cover most of the front page, which is kind of ironic, because it actually "sometimes" matters.

Either way, shills are out in full force. He's right (Trump), you know. TPP is shit because it equalizes nations and prevents any from getting ahead. If America wants to succeed, it has to put America first, etc.

Gentlemen, this is what a kike looks like:

You will see how he spittles, thinking you are stupid, spittles out something he believes will be in accord with your values and opinions, always scheming, always working wrong.

Somebody will sign it eventually. The jews get a shot every four years at getting a bush or clinton type to sacrifice more for Jerusalem in exchange for god knows what.

In the meantime we have time. Yes, all elections lead to communism. However, some elected officials can slow the rate of progression of communism.

Do not be alarmed. It is the nature of democracy to collapse.

From the ashes, what shall we have, then? Communism or fascism?

I can tell you which I prefer, the former for niggers, kikes, faggots. The latter for evolving human beings.

The kikes love one world government. No Globalist politician is uncorrupted by the (((illuminati))).

This is the simple lesson of Zig Forums.

==BLITZKRIEG THE ENEMY NO MORE MISCEGENATION SIEG HEIL==>>11503186

TPP is a world without chinks, you goon.

We called it airlocking.

>(((people)))
This means that we have good mods. Only shills would be trying to destroy Zig Forums.

The donald are jews…

You're half right.

Yea there are too many the_(kikes are our greatest ally)donald losers in here.

The donald loves to suck kike dick now. So many times ive seen (((top))) comments that start with "im a jew and trump did x right because (((reasons))). That place was good in the beginning… The original creator was a kike hater and Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit admins kicked him out and handed the sub to kike lovers before the presidential election.

goon calling other people goons, pretty rich, torkike

Supply & Demand applies to commodities, typically…Actual things that have value. When there is more currency in the market tied to a commodity it's unit value decreases because of the metaphysical association. This only can happen because we assume (like fools) that at the end of the day there is some concrete, factual, objective thing we have a guarantee of getting with our money (i.e., Gold etc). The only power in a system like this derives from the BELIEF that an exchange medium has a root value. But the only power should be in the hands of the buyer and seller as they settle the terms of their exchange. The jew has infected every inch of the planet to become the middle man and manages to exert himself against all parties to enrich himself.

Money is intrinsically worthless and must be so, a medium is really only as good as the word of the one offering it in lieu of an actual barter for goods or services.

If your money comes from a kike bank, it is as good as the word of a kike: Utterly worthless. Say "no" to the Rothschilds. Then feed their bodies to pigs.

Colonial Scrip Now

bump :^)