First Starbucks Now LA Fitness

Nigger complains they made him scan his key card twice and they called the cops on him. 

Chimps video is blowing up on black Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter. We know that he's a lying nog because that's what they do. They play this victim game. Spread this and create memes. Let's make LA Fitness force all their employees to take diversity training classes and learn to hate niggers.

Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/TshyradLeVahn/status/986202081160777729

Attached: download.png (195x195, 3.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DIQHz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care honestly

Because you're a fat fuck who doesn't workout and who has given up on life? Because saying that would be honest.

Where's the stuff indicating LA Fitness is a pinko hive that inserts themselves into politics? I don't care whether they're a fluff-fluff gym.

This is just like the spree with the "racist" receipt notes and whatnot that all turned out to be fake.

Worthless niggers found out a new path to the ghetto lottery.

Haha. Burn, you fucks.

t. Was lied to and had money incorrectly counted on my account repeatedly, then they tried to make it my fault for not noticing sooner.

Universal nigger fatigue when?

So the narrative that's being pushed now is:

And I know that this isn't explicitly about Trump obviously but it is the reason we're seeing people "come out" about these things more, right?

This could be a great thing if we can turn the negroid golems to target kike businesses like (((starbucks))).

Shit like this has been going on for all 30+ years of my life. After a while you just start becoming numb to it when you recognize that it's all a sham. Contrary to what they'd have you believe, there's nothing that blacks like more than "racism" because it gives them an excuse to chimp out. Kikes love "racism" too, because they can find a way to twist and distort the facts of any case to make White people the villains, even when Whites aren't involved at all. tl;dr: It's all so tiresome.

Something we could do as an operation is promote situations where the nigger is almost certainly to be found guilty of a crime. The niggers will stand up for the sorriest nigger of them all, they're this stupid, literally. "Pied piper niggers". Lead them like lemmings over the cliff of public opinion.

Good. I hope these chimps keep escalating racial tensions to SA levels of uncomfortability for the average white. Nothing will happen until people are afraid, know why, and are willing to accept the fact that they are fucking animals who should have been removed after emancipation.

Attached: BASED NIGGER.png (1330x946, 394.66K)

Make all these corporations spend money on trainings and shit and they workers start hating niggers.

well they needed to go somewhere after starbucks *pic related*

Attached: dkmap.jpg (876x765, 121.62K)

Free memberships for all the oppressed!

Attached: pass.png (1008x226, 41.48K)

That's Fitness, were they serve pizza, kick you out if you grunt, and bar you if you point out an unpassable tranny leering at young girls in the changeroom.

PLANET FITNESS*

Attached: logo.png (139x143, 15.01K)

Good riddance. Go to a real gym.

Tshyrad LeVahn?
very kangly

i thought the title claimed that the first starbucks location had been turned into a LA fitness
Would have been a pretty small gym by american standards

this thread is shit without a webm or mp4. also take a screenshot of the tweeter you lazy fuck, nobody wants to go to that site

There's something about the color choices in that logo that doesn't sit well with me.

Fuckin luld user

top kek

purple and yellow colors of saturn and the gear of the saturn machine. also its a thumb going into a small circle which basically symbolizes them sticking their thumb up your ass (all the elites are sodomites basically) while you get ripped off to walk on a treadmill - something you can do for free any-fucking-where.

That's not embarrassing at all for the um greatest country in the world. I'm so glad Trump created more jobs for blacks so these types of stories never stop.

Attached: einstein of politics.png (580x358, 319.1K)

LA Fitness and Starbucks are both kike owned.

I mean pretttty much.

lol, la fitness. typical gym with all sorts of scammy nonsense.
they also play CNN and other fake news, along with nigger music while you work out.

mp4

Attached: gamuhmembashiprahure.mp4 (480x480, 4.67M)

the vultures are circling already…

Attached: Capture.PNG (597x437, 51.93K)

This

There has been a purposeful targeting of kike businesses lately by the niggers and it's beautiful. This is all the fault of kikes themselves for promoting their golems so extensively in their (((media))) that they were destined to be pozzed themselves, soon Israel will be Africa by their own hands and it's beautiful.

This is some real Butterfly War type shit. At this stage nobody even really has to do anything but signal boosting retarded lefties and niggers can't hurt.

If the news isn't dominated every day by niggers getting peeved for completely irrelevant shit, the population of consumers will simply learn to tune out anything dealing with race. It's called negro fatigue and everybody has it, even people in countries without a sizable number of blacks.

The one thing about kikes is they're apt to drink their own poison. Look at how some of the chief agitators against Starbucks are kikes. Heck they're hiring the ADL to come in and consult at Starbucks now, as well as former AG Holder.

Starbucks was With Her and the golems and screeching SJWs don't even care. It's so beautiful.

Sorry for the multiple posts. FB has more info and more videos:
archive.fo/DIQHz (Faceberg)

MP4s attached.
Be sure to listen carefully to Mumble Mouth. Early on in one of the videos, he comes out and says "Let's make this a black thing!".

Attached: 30617056_1589557914498402_1914584347680178176_n.mp4 (400x400 2.72 MB, 1.19M)

I haven't laughed this hard since a (((Rothschild))) cucked an ugly (lolredundanthesakike) (((Goldsmith))) for some obese ugly nigger.

Sage and reported for no archive.

fuck me forgot my sage

So here's my analysis after translating his inexcusably poorly-written English and watching all the vids:

1) He was asked to show proof he had a membership.
2) He "felt racially profiled" and refused to go to his locker and get his membership.
3) The cops "show up" for some reason. It is a mystery. Perhaps relating to him failing to produce his membership when asked.
4) He starts filming, which is against gym policy. (My guess is that this is where the first video where he is filming the female employee at the counter happened.)
5) Having caused a scene and broken policy by filming, they are asked to leave. Instead of leaving they say "we din du nuffin!".
6) *Mysteriously*, cops are called to remove them. Being the second time they are called and being that it's probably reported as trespass, 5 cops show up to deal with possible problems.
7) He is asked to stop filming and doesn't, at which point the manager says "that's it".
8) Again, *mysteriously* his gym membership is canceled.

Let's all work together to solve this conundrum, pol.

Attached: 230114_908223010.jpg (600x524, 33.97K)

why do niggers talk like niggers?
I can't understand a word that comes out of that niggers mouth

They didn't prepare her well enough for this job with her gender studies major.

Aha. So this is the next big MSM psyop, following on from "men are raping women in literally every occupation."
Now it's "nigger customers are being discriminated against in literally every business setting".
Of course, the target will not have changed (Whites, especially White males.)
yes, I know Weinstein is not White - but the sheeple consider jews to be White

This is the funny thing, blacks can't distinguish between Jews and gentiles, they're all white enough looking.

Nigagize LifeStyle Cafe

Attached: 2018-04-18--1524096879_386x572_scrot.png (386x572, 235.02K)

watchutalkinbout. ifsperfetlycleer. ehen i' stars out, eesays: "elayfitness seecockus, awwwuuh, beenhav mutiplprobemswifdisclub, gamuhmemembashiprighhera."

I've pissed off several blacks by saying "Pardon me?" all polite with a confused look on my face. Most are actually able to switch to witeboi speek but it clearly hurts dey feelins.

Just one of the many micro-aggressions I've been cultivating since I learned of the concept.

It's the verbal equivalent of that one guy who use momentum when working out. Notice how they speed up when they at least moderately understand the words they're using, or more likely they just have it memorized, while they slow to crawl when anything gets passed 3 syllables.

Because he lifts at planet fitness.

Where does the LA theme fit in? Is the whole staff mexicans or something?

They promote field peas as a diet to flatten out your ass to nothing, and then recommend giant ridiculous bolt-on tits for your emaciated skellington, it's the LA way.

There are lots of doctors who specialized in this look in the '80s and '90s who are now semi-retired and they need help.

it's call acute prothagonism. it's the reason why no white person can do a perfectly convincing black voice.

Planet of the Apes soon

It's congenital user.

Public gyms were a mistake.

Thats a fancy way of saying they have fat niggerlips packed with rotten teeth and fried chicken

Zig Forums != NYPA

THAT'S A DOUBLE NEGATIVE YOU FAGGOT

Attached: good grammar.jpg (459x287, 21.85K)

Just like Dindoo nuffin. Nice trips.

Attached: 2FF552CA-2A8F-440C-8279-230638B584AF.jpeg (1536x1401, 986.57K)

right wing death squats

Are the kikes "accelerating" racial tensions in order for it to become a full fledged race war The only one that will benefit solely from the racial feud will be the jews.

However, if racial tensions kicked up to a full blown race war expect rule of law to be gone and any jew will be fair game.

Attached: freerides.png (610x480 1.76 MB, 30.82K)

Try as any asian might, they won't. They have better shit to do than "ruling" other countries.

I mean, various huwhite and non-huwhite countries "tried" but failed in the end anyway and their "colonization" has led to their coffers running dry. AFAIK, any person with a half working brain would have figured this out already.

Attached: WFR.jpg (488x305, 15.8K)

Has anyone made fake coupons for this yet to pull the same trap that was done with Starcucks? Basically forcing them to accept the coupon or risk looking even more racist for not going with it. Fuckin genius