Https://www.youtube.com/channel/GAYFAGGOT

HI I'M A GAY FAGGOT AND I SUCK A MILLION DICKS. COME VISIT MY WEBSITE WHERE I REVIEW DILDOS AND LIBERACE ALBUMS

gayestfaggotintheuniverse.biz

Attached: fdYdI14FRwmKpJhJZMnCUnxWHPOXpnENpLWJWJfeJcE.jpg (1024x621, 312.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qI1yUXddXt8
youtube.com/watch?v=hpa4XaiVSm4
youtube.com/watch?v=2COprIhLI5g
youtube.com/watch?v=sq3oMN2soqY
youtube.com/watch?v=hAA8lrk_M20
youtube.com/watch?v=C5osiobSIRo
youtube.com/watch?v=X2PXkl9TlMw
youtube.com/watch?v=dj05B4oNeaE
youtube.com/watch?v=uCb2nosYyKc
youtube.com/watch?v=PoIdJGrZiaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is his biography from deviantart:

Some random trivia about my person:

- I can make up several convincing sounding and appearing languages,
- I like to speak german while oddly stressing the vowels, (Like in a made up accent)
- I can play about 20 notes per second on a piano using various scales (can get even faster I assume but I don't want to exaggerate, haha)
- The first time I was actually enjoying my own visual art and realized that I could do this was after copying a drawing of Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece I have seen in an anime magazine (I never have watched One Piece though haha), that was when I was ten years old
-My hair has got at least three natural colors
-I have recorded a self produced rap mixtape in german in 2015 and actually am a decent lyricist, even beyond the means of popular music or music at all
-I'm producing music in a digital audio workstation since 2007, although I have learned to play and compose the classical way in the beginning of 2016 somewhat casually
-I'm a very stubborn person which does not genuinely accept authority, which is, in my opinion, something only children should do, although I am a person of order and rightfulness which isn't what comes to your mind first when you read something like this I guess
-I did some textures for TES: Oblivion back then, for self-made armor mods
-I did some "independent guerilla font design" ( ;-) ) when I was a teenager,
-I like lists,
-I have never met my parents which is quite an obsolete information facing my current age but I assume this might be something that makes me extra interesting and unique because everybody wants to be interesting and unique, wow, a pseudo-paradox. If I say that what you say is not important, is it of significance or not? Wow another one, it doesn't stop anymore… :D
-I genuinely believe to be immortal until proven wrong ( :D lol )
-I mostly listen to rap music and hip hop instrumentals, but mostly while ignoring the lyrics completely unless they somewhat represent a point of view which I call my own or if they inherit an attribute which makes them interesting like a special kind of wordplay and other technical stuff. I also like to listen to my own music which partially is really far from anything one could call rap or hip hop
-I'm able to read since I'm 4 and have taught myself several languages since then, that includes cyrillic and greek script, native language-tier german (actually speaking it better than the majority of the natives, lol) and polish and smaller or bigger bits of arabic, turkish, coptic, tigrinya, albanian, italian, russian, french on a basic level, some latin, I genuinely understand (written) patois and can decipher some bits of kanji, furthermore I somewhat can assign language families of european languages and generally I can decipher any kind of latin and slavic languages, germanic ones partially as well. I have read so many books until now that I'm actually almost not interested in reading books anymore unless they provide me with some valuable information. I even can some html and visual basic
-I don't believe in wizardry, supernatural things and know for sure that one can explain anything logically, furthermore I don't believe in something like a "third party god" or a superior being of any kind
-I have a thing for art nouveaux-architecture and design
-I really like the functionality and versatility of a common windows-computer
-I don't like to judge random people, only if one is obnoxious and harmful in a continuous way
-I possess very in-depth knowledge about the human mind and some very odd and weird matters basically nobody of genuine significance knows about :D :D :D
-My sense of humor is known from here to the fuzzy-realm, parts of the 2-D-Realm and the absent realm, where my tactfulness dwells.
-I'm probably the last living direct descendant of Rameses the Second, "The Great", which was an egyptian pharaoh that lived more than 3000 years ago, but I don't really feel special about it since I don't believe in royalty valid solely by heritage but by worthiness which is determinable by ones character, performance and factual achievements.
-I'm one of the most intelligent and mentally strongest beings in this universe, and yet again, I don't feel very special about it. Furthermore my assessments are very precise, even without third party references

Be yourself and do your best

К Ɱ Ԏ
www.youtube.com/channel/UCJViQLvWq9SJl7MG9fq4x2w

The fact that you're using a typical Rebel media shill promotion tactic should answer that question, he's a Rebel media shill using Zig Forums to jump start his channel.
sage.

He's got some really interesting music and artworks and a website about media psychology and music production and composing

youtube.com/watch?v=qI1yUXddXt8

youtube.com/watch?v=hpa4XaiVSm4

youtube.com/watch?v=2COprIhLI5g

youtube.com/watch?v=sq3oMN2soqY

youtube.com/watch?v=hAA8lrk_M20

youtube.com/watch?v=C5osiobSIRo

youtube.com/watch?v=dj05B4oNeaE

youtube.com/watch?v=uCb2nosYyKc

youtube.com/watch?v=PoIdJGrZiaU

I think you might be a little bit paranoid, I doubt he even knows about this page

Sounds like a turbofag

Attached: grrcattobanana.png (960x955, 1.35M)

He says he is married or has a wife or whatever

Shill your shit somewhere else, fuazza.

Doesn't stop him from being a turbofag

Attached: gordon.png (449x572, 456.46K)

I wish I was him , posts about him were showing up all the time the last couple of days, I've got really intrigued, kind of

Sad but true lol

I don't think he's a fag though

What the fuck is this shit??? Get off. NOW

Attached: 69bb0324d1dc238fb125fc3e3fa29a8170de8a7fdb4d637d04858426c2110a12.jpg (1848x817, 289.74K)

Sage

you mad, bro?

You know you found designated shitposting thread when the first move after glancing over OP's posts is to filter OP's ID.

Attached: 5e0.gif (200x262, 1.54M)

I like your dubs.

Attached: 1434121794105.jpg (375x421, 28.07K)

That entire bio reads like some Zig Forumsack making fun of Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit
Red flag one
Red flag two
Red flag three, this guy's a flaming faggot

Attached: 1438311500018.jpg (613x369, 84.54K)

What are you, some kind of normalfag?

Attached: Donald_Trump_NBC_smug_Republican.jpg (710x450, 37.53K)

I think by "europe" he means the governments, not all of the people.

No dubs, no luck.

Attached: 83750460.png (297x430, 129.36K)

I'm a person which likes to remain anonymous, that's for sure.

By the way you type, I can tell how old you are, where you live, and what your favorite microwavable food is. Shit nigger, quit doxxing yourself.

you know, sometimes user, I feel like I don't even know who you are.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 446K)

Checkin' them sweet ID dub dubs

Attached: 5060e4823082c41ce360271c8929b1ae5b27043b7eaba597583e77ef8a34a373.png (840x544, 61.99K)

Attached: Impressive, very nice.webm (3840x1632, 997K)

I highly doubt that.

Spooky

Dubs checkin ID dubs makes dubs. It's interdimensional dubs.

Attached: tesseract.gif (512x512, 649.55K)

Attached: 1401019273198.jpg (400x474, 46.02K)

when did links start working again?

Sage

test