Zig Forums Investigations Thread 5: The Holocaust Didn't Happen But It Will Soon Edition

Zig Forums Investigations Thread
+ Pizzagate
+ Seth Rich
+ Clintons and other (((elites)))

It's all connected, so post it here.

Last Pizzagate thread:
archive.fo/UMwtC

Last Seth Rich thread:
archive.fo/cFCSK

Zig Forums Investigations Thread 1:
archive.is/EtILQ
web.archive.org/web/*/https://8ch.net/pol/res/10263032.html
Zig Forums Investigations Thread 2:
archive.is/KjbkU
Zig Forums Investigations Thread 3:
archive.is/LtQzi
Zig Forums Investigations Thread 4:
archive.is/G5Yoa

Attached: hitthegas.jpg (575x383, 102.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5244371/nikki-haley-russia-sanctions-confused/
archive.is/3iXiK

archive.is/8blJq
archive.is/hD2Qo
capitalresearch.
archive.is/YvAy9
archive.is/t2qxi
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5634373/Ex-FBI-director-James-Comey-confirms-deep-state.html
archive.is/iEiLV
voat.co/v/pizzagate/new/
archive.is/d2xKC
shop.codoh.com/book/450/463
scribd.com/document/376855597/Ex-FBI-Director-James-Comey-s-Memos
youtu.be/TVd97fQOjUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: d9dc27a5c5d77d31169d1fb9e599795d.gif (512x512, 2.46M)

Trump being the absolute madman he is, cancels sanctions to Russia.
time.com/5244371/nikki-haley-russia-sanctions-confused/
I feel bad for ever doubting him one second.
Semper Fi

Attached: 58a0b2472900002600f25dee.jpeg (660x330 2.56 MB, 83.4K)

the absolute madman

Can someone please post pic of Trump and his iciban tomodachi? I saw it on the from of the Journal today. Looks like good times for former nip hater because a compulsive gambler fucking over his business.

HE'S A MADMAN. MAKING FRIENDS IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES!

Attached: 78k5,78.jpg (450x254, 56.63K)

I can't into Japanese - so this is a complete shot in the dark;)

Attached: 1506907592747.jpg (398x370 713.3 KB, 267.39K)

Trs shitting on pizzagate and conflating it as alex jones tier conspiracy in one of their recent podcasts, just letting you know so you where its coming from.

I am reviewing the old e-mails and especially this one.
archive.is/3iXiK

Is he Herbert Sandler?Has anyone else dug into this?

Attached: herbmarion.jpg (210x280, 54.93K)

nevermind
politico.com/story/2016/11/john-podesta-donor-foundation-230571

archive.is/8blJq
>The WikiLeaks cache shows that Podesta provided Sandler with philanthropic advice and assortments of (((cheeses))) and (((pastas))) as gifts on the holidays

Another one from (((Herb))) with (((pizza))) handkerchiefs.
This shit is so painfully obvious .Sorry for not contributing anything. I just needed a reminder.

Attached: SANDLEREMAILS.jpg (1242x942, 176.92K)

So proud of all of us

Good job guys

Why not the world?

What utter faggots. On the bright side, it seems they can't help but repeatedly show that they are controlled opposition.

I know man we are about to move into the golden age. I could not be happier right now. My crypto is doing really well right now too

Attached: Sparkle.gif (320x240, 680.79K)

That wikipedia is faked. Apparently the pizzagaters were adding that to wikipedia a while back, and while at it spamming all sorts of things. Really helps with credibility when you do that…

Where are my manners, here you have a pony!

Attached: 1546680.jpeg (692x857, 195.92K)

The real town heroes do not get enough credit… You people talk about the jews more than the good ole' boys in blue. They wake up and risk being hurt by niggers and THEY RISK THEIR FUCKING LIVES TO STOP THIS. Yea its funny you got all that hoo-doo symbolism but in reality a cop is doing his job to keep us safe. The cadre of nothing but jews collude to make a lawless land. Trump knows whats up. The police know about pizzagate they live it. When the jewish people get together and put on face paint and do what they do with blood the police are there to make sure it is not disturbed. They allow the kikes to dig their own graves with their ritual abuse conspiracy. Win.We must unanimously abide to all police order local national global by kek interstellar forces keeping the sickos at bay.

Also when we are seeing the people greive during times of jewish violence like with the stoneman and mandalay bay. We need to shut up about the people who are all kinds of shocked and we need to support the boys in blue. No more false flag or crisis actor stuff the police know all about it we cant let the crisis actors get away by saying they are crisis actors the local warriors make sure a spic is not loitering at H&R block so therefore any kind of conspiracy is illegal and invalid.

Attached: DXLxx22U8AU20cB.jpeg (600x600, 68.96K)

d'aaaaaaaaaaw

Yes, this is all true. That is, after you determine whether or not your local police are controlled by DynCorp. They may be good guys where I live, but remember, in Broward they helped organize the false flag.

Just because they hate blacks does not make them our allies. I'm not saying we should antagonize them, but I have no respect for people who would disarm us without a second thought.

Middle name Maxwell, as provided when he served in the National Guard. Pic related.
Proved because place and date of birth match here: archive.is/hD2Qo

Attached: NY National Guard Service Card.jpg (3968x1633, 245.79K)

nice'

I heard that. Actually it was a guest called Ryan Dawson, and all he said was those core Pizzagate happenings were not pedo shit but more likely related to drugs, pedophilia among these DC elites itself however is very real and he even provided some examples.

And honestly I tend to agree.

Pic related is a domino mask. I would imagine playing dominoes means these people get together, put on masks, and have orgies.

Playing dominoes on cheese or pasta probably means theres a kid involved in the game of dominoes. I don't think the cheese vs pasta option is the important part. Rather, simply including the phrases "playing dominoes" "cheese" and "pasta" is the key. The rest of the sentence is just filler, in order to make the sentence grammatically correct and appear to be seemingly benign.

To help get my point across, consider a hypothetical situation where a user is covertly memeing. He might say something like "Is he a big guy, or is he for you?". If he left off either the "big guy" or the "for you", the meme loses much of its potential - at best you get some anons out there wondering if user was trying to meme, or if the phrasing was purely accidental. But by including both halves of the phrase, anybody in the know instantly knows that without a doubt, you are memeing. If user said "It is the bane of my existance, having to choose between being a big guy, or for you" the meme would be that much more powerful. Almost detrimentally so, because now normies would just think you are making Dark Knight references, and anons would think you're a fag for being so obvious.

Herbert could have just wrote "Looking forward to playing dominoes and enjoying some cheese", and it's likely many he's signaling to would have known what he meant. However, by including "playing dominoes", "cheese" and "pasta" his meme becomes all the more significant. Had he used "pizza" instead of "pasta", it would have been even more powerful, potentially too powerful, due to the fact "cheese pizza" is well known pedo slang. So he substituted "pasta" in place of "pizza", adding +1 plausible deniability/sneakiness, while still getting the point across for those who are meant to get it.

Not sure why you posted a fake photo…the "white" entry on the color coded chart is clearly fabricated.

Beyond that, the actual email had a typo…yours was misspelled as "Yorus", awful similar to Horus. Whether or not you changed that yourself I don't know, but the fact it is changed shows there is very likely some signifignce to it being changed.

Attached: domino mask.jpg (800x511, 113.48K)

Kinda peculiar you feel the need to specify your honesty….makes me think you might have a habit of posting things you know to be untrue, while behaving as if they are true…

Anyway, to think this is all related to drugs is incredibly naive at best, borderline retarded at worst.

They'd have been better off LARPing as gun runners. Or just not LARPing as anything and just openly advertising the fact you are a drug dealer.

Hell, had they decided to LARP as drug dealers instead of openly advertising the fact they are pedophiles (while being pedophiles), would have been better off opsec wise.

As in Domino of Eyes Wide Shut, the mask.

Attached: e9ae9842e8785e1a18f572ebcf4d5fbd.jpg (1024x580, 273.93K)

capitalresearch. org/article/propublica-investigative-journalism-or-liberal-spin/

archive.is/YvAy9

>In 2004 the Sandlers had contributed $13 million to pro-John Kerry 527 organizations– including $2.5 million to the MoveOn.org Voter Fund.After the Kerry defeat, they joined (((George Soros’s Democracy Alliance))) (of fellow billionaires),a group whose mission was to avoid future political defeats by building an organizational infrastructure of liberal (((think-tanks))), (((leadership schools))) and (((media outlets))) to rival the imagined “vast right wing conspiracy.” (See Foundation Watch, December 2008.)

>But by early this year, the couple found their way onto Time magazine’s list of “(((25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis))).” Golden West had been a pioneer in the creation of exotic mortgage products such as the option adjustable-rate mortgages, known as ARMs. The Sandlers’ company “offered several ways to back-load your loan and thereby reduce your early payments, with increasing zeal and misleading advertisements over the next two decades,” said Time.

Here is an archive of the site they donated in 2004 ,captured one year ago

archive.is/t2qxi

Posts from the site today urge people to go on a protest if trump fires Rosenstein or Mueller.
I cannot archive it and I do not know why.

Exactly,playing dominoes on cheese or pasta doesn't make sense .It has to be a code.

Cause I fucked up. I wasn't looking on the handkerchief code. I was searching for the continuous cheese-pizza messages

Attached: 2.jpg (1082x1020, 243.22K)

what the hell is going on with the board right now? a bunch of shit threads, lefty niggers showing up. why all the sudden?

Cuckchan invasion again.

Attached: 15a4ec6d93218675c88093d2a9f15f67c197a3ce0383ee4b6853c867a91f7674.jpg (1920x1080, 215.39K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5634373/Ex-FBI-director-James-Comey-confirms-deep-state.html

archive.is/iEiLV

BOOOOOOOM GREAT AWAKENING WW3 NAZI REVENGE TIME! GARROT THE TRAITORS!

>The fired FBI director said there is a group of people in law enforcement, intelligence and the military who work for what they see as the interests of (((America))).

Attached: pol was right again.mp4 (403x406 2.99 MB, 50.7K)

VOAT IS DOWN
voat.co/v/pizzagate/new/

The last refuge of free speech on the Internet is gone. No one cares.

It got good about 4 months or so ago when they got rid of the shill mod they had but there is still places to go. The problem is voat always had at least ~120 people on the sub at all times so you could almost dig with it.

dubs of truth. we are freely (albeit with some shills) discussing it here so fuck voat. An alternative will bloom.

I am so far gone mentally with conspiracies I think here is a psyop because jim is a mason. That being said you can still make a thread about pizzagate stuff so thats good

wanna know whats funny? The day before voat shut down something told me to archive this page archive.is/d2xKC

glad I did

You’re mentally defective.

You're an analphabet.

Neck yourself, kike shill.

So, are we going to look more into the founders of Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit for their involvement in this stuff? I'm not the user, that gave the address from the last thread.

The easier thing to pry would be Why does this man allow and subscribe to a private subSteve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit for cannibalism? They want to look at star wars pictures no why is there a private subSteve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit for cannibalism? Whats on there recepies?

Actually, I think that the Holocaust happened, but looking at the facts and the proof, there's nothing More than a few old buildings and a bunch of people trying to convince me it happened, maybe some old photos and videos, books. I consider myself a rational person, and it's shocking to me that it could and can be so easy to falsify reality to the point that even the top 10% would believe any Story. I don't really know, and i don't really care if it happened. If it happened, the nazis did a bad job , if it didn't happen, thats just another reason to do the right thing

What are some good books on holocaust revisionism/denial?

Uh… the Holocaust Handbooks. They're THE definitive source. They're all freely available online as PDFs, or you can get physical copies.
shop.codoh.com/book/450/463

I hate talking about pizza-gate, but I found this while looking for jobs, thought you schizos might find it interesting.

Attached: logo.png (241x67, 18.99K)

The company in the Michael Douglas movie "the game" has a logo that is very similar to the boy lovers logo. Interesting to note the cooperation in the film acted like a secret society.

Attached: 1-T4_haVH4yaVyxP6-UB70OA.jpeg (1920x800, 190.47K)

Why is this image being projected onto the wall at Comet Ping Pong?

Attached: IMG_20180418_212310.jpg (1556x962, 190.52K)

scribd.com/document/376855597/Ex-FBI-Director-James-Comey-s-Memos

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (1000x734, 235.77K)

100% at Comet

Attached: IMG_20180419_210506.jpg (1280x480, 125.33K)

Now that the whole David Hogg/burger king kids club shit is over with and they can't milk the tragedy anymore to get comedy mask points. Perhaps they should be true celebrities and give their testimonies about how they where coerced by freemasons to beg for gun reform after the police stood down at a school shooting at their masonic named stoneman highschool.

I know its silly but if David Hogg went all corey feildman than I would see him as the leader he sees himself as. Crisis actor tells of eyes wide shut underworld. Think of the press he would get.

I think that’s Comet pizza, but I imagine hillarys thighs and butt being gianormous.

If you look at the mural on the left photo then you see they are wearing other peoples faces and decapitizing people.

What is an actual explanation for the image being projected on the wall.

The comedy tragedy mask seems to be a reference to the whole wearing face thing. You think of kubrick dying at eyes wide shut and the masks they wore. Something is going on here I cant even deal with the shit it keeps hurling at you like a freight train. The idea of this its frightening but horror movies you know the masks dominos on cheese could mean wear cindy's face and dance. We gotta be real about this you think of people in these rituals the only time they can wince when they see the blades slice flesh the only time they can be them is when the wet sloppy face of a child is sliding on their maniacle emotional face. Even if you sob wearing a face of a child you are in a masonic stance of domination.

Then you think of shriners hospitals and they have prided themselves on pioneering BURN TREATMENT FOR SKIN AND BURNED CHILDRENS SKIN. This is serial killer shit. Jack the ripper was historically and is through the tophat iconography associated with it a masonic coverup. Jack the ripper was the first serial killer. Its the same shit today. They shoot up a gay nightclub and then threaten the public with rainbows. Its all symbolically placed they pride themselves on making sure that you know whatever they do is masonic and they do it through occult symbolism.Look at whatever is floating on the screen at the moment right now its the luciferian lightningbolt and pepe with a wand. You ever notice that you read of occult this occult that. What are these people that run the candle stores? No they are masons.Covens are shrine units. a shrine unit is when a group of shriners start like a hunting club or a fishing club. Well they also can do this with covens and the term "high preist" IS A SHRINER MASONIC TERM. People really need to think for themselves and not let these people insist that they can speak for the biggest umbrella secret society there is. They may be fine but the masonic seal of secrecy is what is needed to even be able to watch someone cut a face off in another room at comet ping pong on the wall projected. They have to be vetted with blood oaths against themselves and their families before they can even see james alefantes with the shoulder pad domination costume thing on..

that they torture people and stream it to atleast the other room.Whats to say thats not how it got on the darkweb. Thats how I see it. I remember they where doing stego and they had comet ping pong .com they got through the restricted page with a green and white layout and a list of files. Mp3's like the majestic ape band and shit. They where looking at the raw codes of the files and I remember someone highlighting .onion in one of the files. So there I even remember and then you THINK OF WETHEPIZZA AND THEIR MENU OF RED ROOMING KIDS AND CALLING THEM PIZZAS. Holy shit. If you go back to one of the first 4 pizzagate stickies you might see what I am talking about.

Because of that context its clear people like the cia and deep state could have seen that stream through their spynet. So that explains why people like Q are legit at least concerning this.

Didnt hillary destroy like 5 cellphones lol. That explains the bars on the top

It might be a wendigo.

Attached: wendigo.jpg (500x750, 48.44K)

When they rape kids they dress up as aliens. This sounds crazy but it's real.

Nah costumed rituals have been a staple of the occult… Eyes wide shut indeed…

The ‘Holocaust’ happened if you mean that Jews were deported to camps and there was mass starvation and outbreak of disease, with a death toll around 300,000 (this was the Red Cross’ estimate in 1946).

The Holocaust didn’t happen if you mean rollercoasters ending at ovens, masturbation machines, drowning pools, eagles and bears eating jews, human lampshades or soap, dogs trained to eat jewish genitals, or showers that produced gas instead of water.

After the Templars got BTFO, Catalunya and Venice became their government in exile (see Joseph Farrell, Vipers of Venice.)

> a group of people in law enforcement, intelligence and the military who work for what they see as the interests of (((America))).
Senior Executive Service (SES), SERCO. The founding of the Reserve was a bankrupcy, reincorporated to service the 'debt' and citizens transformed into 'wards of the state', marked by SSN and Birth Certificates;– each person has weregeld of ~650k as collateral against it. After a point, losing population becomes terminal to the financial system as such.

The Changeling (goes a ways back in folklore.) A suckerfish sort of mouth and hollowed out appearance. Contemporary depictions have defleshed skulls (the Stranger Things orchid monster thing is a variation; an especially sly implementation can be seen in the first West World season, when Anthony Hopkins services his childhood avatar, with the skull 'exploding' [in taxidermic art] exposing the skull machinery beneath.)

Recent work has found an American culprit, who would've been a young medical student in England at the same time. Committed similar crimes on an industrial scale, always on the move, low level fraud/scams.
100% on the Masonic spectrum (they're the Fez wearing guys.) In the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, mentions of Masonry's highest levels doing a nominal rejection of Christianity and conversion to Religion of Cuck™, in the initiation ritual ties into the Fez/Scimitar iconography they have. They're somewhat more notorious for abuse, to the extent it reaches the normie-sphere

Cernnunos (Celtic god) is likely the representation of choice for Druidic legacy groups in Continental Europe. Similar appearance, horn motif ect.

Eyes Wide Shut – If you like Drive, the director finally made a decent film again, NEON DEMON – West Coast/High Fashion circuit instead. With a grasp of this Italic Flatbread garbage, the ritual dogwhistles/theme/structure are really satisfying to unravel (and more horrifying for it) Guess you have to be Danish to get away with it (maybe the powers that be take it as an endorsement these days. )

Attached: 2d28d5ee6328b1500ac22d98ce3fb89ed5af48347c47c0f756eff37c5bc21ef2.jpg (620x457, 133.73K)

Pic related.(((artist))) arrington de dionyso

I see .Cernunos is also a similar god with Pan in greek mythology.From now on the way I see it is "they think they are gods but truly they are wendigos" .
I will check it out.

Attached: panalefantis.jpg (700x523 45.6 KB, 68.88K)

Movie creeped me out to no end.

Guys I've been out of the loop for a while but have seen some things in the news that triggered my spider senses. Surprised no one is talking about it here.

Today I saw some news about some pedowood slave ring busts: nxivm

Then there was news that Micheal Cohen gets raided byvthe FBI, and a few days later drops his case against Fusion GPS.
I don't know the full stories behind either but seems like it could be relevant to interests here.

I don't have any dank memes like you guys do so here is a dog looking at some wood.

Attached: 1518536393733.jpg (960x916, 54.2K)

LOOK AT OBAMA'S LEFT HAND

Attached: obama.PNG (1287x967, 1.69M)

Obama further linked to pizza gate by Qanon. Many pics of Obama and Maggie Nixon. Maggie Nixon's parents are friends with the Obama's and James Alenfantis.

Supposedly many more pics of Obama and this kid over many years.

Attached: c81844fef6d440bd595eb40834d78557ff86c82bf2eb33fbffccdb5499fbf4b7.jpg (1134x545 101.11 KB, 97.51K)

NYPD needs to dump Weiners Laptop now

Attached: 7ffa619436084c480bc25a1a3b32c71fb4aa00aa2d3bc69f67a86f5ed0bfd214.jpg (571x464, 54.3K)

DNA from the victims proved it was a jew migrant from poland of course all MSM articles was deleted within a day, he was probably responsible for a murder spree in poland too.

Pan is also assosiated with sex and pedophilia: Caligulas creepy uncle. Therr was also a Disney movie where it was infered Pan molested a little girl. Chronicles of Narnia IIRC

Eat the pain.

Spot on, and trips of truth. Checked.

Attached: 6RaMk0M.png (1024x768, 975.05K)

How does the Order of The Solar Temple cult connect with the masons? New money offshoot that overstepped their role and got exterminated?

youtu.be/TVd97fQOjUM

*Templars

Yeah it actually has merit. It's worthy of note that an user made the link between Alefantis (the guy in the circle) and the mother of the child.

The fact that she's a friend of Alefantis is super suspicious. Since it's obvious that guy is one of the biggest pedophilia buffs running around free.

Until Q can deliver that picture of Obama dressed in tribal attire with an AK 47 I remain very skeptical since most of his "signs" / codes can be interpret in many ways. But this link is quite worthwhile.

Yeah, I'm not totally sold on Q being legit. The way I see it though it doesn't matter if he's real or not. He's got a lot of Anons doing research on their own and giving them some stuff to focus their autism on.

So I came across images of house of blues.
Might be nothing but the bear and all the other symbols reminded me strongly of The Standard Hotel.
Maybe anyone knows what is up with this?

something reminded me of this place
some stuff I posted before
just random screencaps but they all have a connection to pizzagate as well
AND THAT BEAR from the house of blues

AND CHECK THIS OUT
a post tagged house of blues???
can someone explain

Attached: haus.JPG (1095x638, 44.76K)

Attached: standard.JPG (1002x445 59.57 KB, 61.71K)

What is The Standard hotel
and how is it connected to all of these weird Alefantis' gotoplaces

Attached: 39a38bfbdb86c4b12de849dfd9a225d955b59fada440410200e32def17a604aa.png (921x591, 343.25K)

The CEO of The Standard Hotel with Abramovic

Attached: b27950e8a241a7bbd3a343bbb25d7d47fd359d91e58c263ddc3b4dcb9177c547.jpg (1126x639 27.05 KB, 616.71K)

Attached: img_0387.jpg (400x300, 43.27K)

Sweet baby Jesus, what did I miss? Is it finally happening?

Don't hold crypto currenty, it's just a meme. Please at least take 50% out and place it in an S&P500 index fund which has averaged 8% annual returns for over 60 years. You'll thank me when you're 50.

?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 8.36.08 PM.png (674x567 65.08 KB, 112.05K)

a lot of this is retarded
it about 42 hours of introduction to the mystery schools and the best information ive found besides reading old ass books myself

Attached: 1495429912805.jpg (2550x3400 181.36 KB, 3.91M)

Wow that first pic is hyper autism.

Attached: James Alefantis - pizzagate.png (1849x1203, 3.66M)

Attached: Clinton and Weinstein.jpg (748x937 33.86 KB, 864.92K)

Investigate your own non-white BOs you dumb untermesnch.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (7858x9034, 9.17M)

his laugh man, its so creepy

connections never let you down

Looks like hell. Fire and wailing faces.

edibleschoolyard.org/about

archive.is/QC41M

THE EDIBLE SCHOOLYARD PROJECT STAFF
HEATHER CAMPBELL
Community Manager
DAVID CHAI
Executive Director
ESTHER COOK
Head Chef Teacher
GRISELDA COONEY
Chef Teacher &
Family Nights Out Coordinator
ASHLEE JOHNSON
Garden Teacher
EMILIE KRAMER
Office Manager
HANA LEE
Program Manager
NICK LEE
Chef Teacher
HANNAH LOVE
Associate Director of Development
ELI MERCUREE RUE
Garden Americorps

GEOFF PALLA
Garden Manager
HANNAH PIERCEY
Director of Digital Strategy
MOLY ROSE-WILLIAMS
Chef Teacher
RUSSELL STERTEN
Content & Engagement Coordinator
JASON URIBE
Garden Teacher
THE EDIBLE SCHOOLYARD PROJECT BOARD
JAMES ALEFANTIS
KATRINA HERON
JONATHAN MOSCONE
JULIE SIMPSON
ALICE WATERS
THE EDIBLE SCHOOLYARD PROJECT AMBASSADORS
MARK BUELL
JAKE GYLLENHAAL
RAJ PATEL
MICHAEL POLLAN
THE EDIBLE SCHOOLYARD PROJECT ADVISORY BOARD
MICHAEL ABLEMAN
JOSÉ ANDRÉS
MIKHAIL BARYSHNIKOV
WENDELL BERRY
KELLY BROWNELL
PETER BUCKLEY
SUSIE TOMPKINS BUELL
GRETA CARUSO
NANCY RUTTER CLARK
TOM COLICCHIO
BILLY COLLINS
ELEANOR COPPOLA
TROY DUSTER
DELAINE EASTON
ADAM GOPNIK
SHELBY GANS
ANGELO GARRO
CAROLE SHORENSTEIN HAYS
SHERRY HIROTA
WES JACKSON
BOB KERREY
CHRISTINA KIM
JONATHAN KOZOL
FRANCES MOORE LAPPÉ
PHILLIP LOPATE
DAVID MAS MASUMOTO
FRANCES McDORMAND
BETTE MIDLER
DAPHNE MILLER
DAVIA NELSON
MARION NESTLE
NELL NEWMAN
JAMIE OLIVER
KYLE REDFORD
ROBERT REDFORD
RUTH REICHL
BOZ SCAGGS
ORVILLE SCHELL
ERIC SCHLOSSER
PETER SELLARS
ANNA DEAVERE SMITH
MERYL STREEP
MICHAEL TILSON THOMAS
MERYL STREEP
CALVIN TRILLIN
ALICE WALKER
JACQUI WEST

Is Mark a shill? His Bohemian Grove shit is informative, but the guy never names the Jew.

Attached: 0dc2581278a2157db1178156e59b17f462921586cd0623e3536dc296ee69d9f8.png (211x211, 30.38K)

Fuck the police. Seriously, I have absolutely nothing but seething contempt and hatred for these fucking parasites on society.