ADL snitching form

The ADL unironically has a form you can fill out to snitch on people for a "bias or discriminatory incident". It looks very official despite the fact that the ADL is a non-governmental organization and not part of the police. They even say: "We will do our best to investigate your situation and respond to you quickly."

adl.org/take-action/report-an-incident

This form could even be used to report on your friends and family. It doesn't say not to do that. The Soviets used widespread snitches as a terrifying form of control, turning children against their parents and destroying all social trust.

If we shed light on this the right way, could this make them look bad? This is full blown 1984 material.

Pic related is a memetic idea for exposing this but it doesn't have the ADL link on it (yet).

Attached: hate_speech_is_not_okay_plainletters.jpg (1700x929 89.98 KB, 203.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nohatespeechmovement.org/hate-speech-watch/report/submit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any number of graphic or poster designs could work if they're believable, provide the ADL snitching link and grab attention

alternative SJW design

Attached: hate_speech_is_not_okay_feminists2.jpg (540x834, 149.23K)

Friend married Jewish chick. Did not use their friend who is a Christian realtor… did not use friend who is Christian insurance agent…. did not use friend who is a Christian dj for wedding…. did not use anyone who wasn't Jewish for: buying their first home, insurance, wedding, or anything else.

Think this qualifies as bigotry?

ok, what now?

Attached: Capture.JPG (736x766, 52.22K)

Make sure to include url to video of the Jews dancing.

Good idea

Attached: Capture.JPG (732x706, 52.64K)

kekekek yeah flooding them with unexpected reports is funny too
the main point of this thread was to expose how soviet-like and totalitarian leftism is using some memetic strategy like the ones I attempted - would appreciate feedback on the designs and new ideas too

Hello?

Someone submit a report about the Israelis trying to start a war between the US and Russia earlier this month. I'll do one later too.

yes, moishe?

Attached: Capture.JPG (774x616, 69.13K)

Not letting me screenshot since I'm a phone fag but incidents to report:

Killing 9 peaceful Religion of Cuck™ic protesters from the religion of peace on 4/6/18

Attempting to deport black people

any feedback on this design - is it believable? does it accurately expose the left as being totalitarian and soviet-like?(>Hey guys, let's help the ADL!)

Attached: hate_speech_is_not_okay_feminists4.jpg (540x830, 148.28K)

mods please lift the ban, I am trying to expose the left not help them
how will anyone react well to a poster telling them to snitch on their friends and family? that's the point, to accurately portray the left in a way that makes them look bad

also I fully support flooding them with nonsense too - why not do both?

also here is another snitching form that can be spammed with nonsense, it's from the Council of Europe's "No Hate Speech Youth Campaign":

nohatespeechmovement.org/hate-speech-watch/report/submit

Attached: snitch_shit.jpg (1321x943, 150.67K)

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-150737.png (1080x1920, 206.51K)

thank you mods for unbanning
the design could probably be modified to portray the left even more negatively as soviet snitches hellbent on witch hunts, but that also has to be balanced with making it believable enough for people to buy it.. it's difficult

looks like you received some for your post

Attached: pepe_praying.jpg (480x360, 18.37K)

(checked)
In 87, Huey released this: Fore.

The only way to defeat the Kikes is to redpill blacks, Asians, and spics to turn the golem on them
After the Kikes are wiped off the face of the earth then differences can be settled either with civility or by sword
This is why >>>/greatawakening/ is important to use it redpilling the masses

another creepy snitching design

Attached: good_allies_good_listeners.jpg (1950x2700, 713.33K)

I don't remember any details, but didn't some WN redpill a black leader on the JQ, and the nigger simply didn't care? It doesn't make a difference to the nigger whether it's a kike on top or a european. Niggers only care about power, motivations are too abstract.

"Oh but it was the KIKE who enslaved the nigger, and it was the KIKE who created the ghettos and its the KIKES…" will never convince a nigger not to rape white women, or to not shoot white cops. They might not be able to figure out sanitation, organization or writing, but they understand race war all to well. saging for offtopic and unsourced

I thought the op was shit at first, but that one isn't bad. Keeping an eye on this thread.

Attached: Shaka-Sisulu south africa.jpg (1000x500, 90.29K)

unfortunately this thread was bumplocked
i think the op is clearer now, might be worth making a new thread with updated info and designs

come to the new thread:

did my part

Attached: 8ch_is_kill.jpg (1366x768, 130.21K)

Another Soros Front