Yvette Felarca is at it again

Hey goys, I do not really post tbh I have been lurking since January; I use to halfchan until my meta-political balls dropped and my buddy told me about 8ch; I digress. Only reason I am creating this thread is because a close friend of mine is being targeting by liberal-commie cultural Marxists at DVC in San Ramon; mind you this is the same campus where the bike lock professor is from, as well as Albert Ponce from the Film Your Marxists Professor campaign by Vincent James from the Red Elephant. Both the bike lock professor and Ponce were teachers of my friend. My homie is actually the one who sent that video, of Ponce calling for a violent communist revolution against America, to Vincent James.

Long story short, the "Women's Empowerment Club" does not like that my friend wheres his MAGA hat to school and is an open Trump supporter and because of such, has made up a shit ton of false accusations against my friend, they have gotten him suspended from campus and are holding a rally on the 25 of April to try and get him banned from DVC altogether; BAM is sponsoring this demonstration… Im making this thread in hopes that some of you may be willing to stand in solidarity with me as I hold a counter demonstration and stake a firm stance against these commie scum. Gautam, who is my friend, is not allowed on campus but I will be there to show my support for him.

We are both white advocates and Identitarian, he's more of a British fascist, and I am more of a propertarian fascist personally. We hope that one day white people will have a homeland of their own. DVC in San Ramon at 12 pm on April 25; it is time to smash cultural Marxism

pics related it is one of the many posters they have posted up around DVC campus

Attached: 30429973_243057549600674_1755023067_n.jpg (600x800 153.61 KB, 137.92K)

thought this bitch got fired and jailed?

im pretty sure she got bailed out last time; i also heard she has 2 strikes…. We are suing the Woman's Empowerment Club and BAM for defamation as we speak, we are having the last lawyer that took on Yvette help us!

A dead Yvette can’t be at any protests

t. the fucking fbi

thanks fbi, nice dubs

I am hoping to get some video footage of Yvette breaking the law or something; maybe if enough fascists and natsocs show up we can trigger her to do something like incite a riot or at least enough of anything to use against her

i fucking wish yvette was dead

on another note, Gautam has been attacked by antifa thugs several times and has kicked all their asses; just last week he took on 3 punks and laid them out like a fucking yard sale kek

I don't. A screwup puppet master Marxist you can show to normies to wake them up is invaluable. Yvette has a great record for such use, and we can only hope she continues to provide excellent examples of why these people need to be ousted from their positions.

quite a valid and fair point, one I didn't notice

Gautam is also probably the biggest White Nationalist you were ever know… He is always talking about white genocide, the Jews and their lies as well as he has quite a passion for exposing Zionist//Marxists bs wherever he goes and does not filter anything

Attached: d27c1956d6fc8d9e2c4a67290d4aeba2822d444a01aaf7bbd830037b64958cd6.jpeg (878x575 169.16 KB, 116.7K)

Hate fuck vid when?

Fucking stop this shit right the fuck now nigger god damn kill yourself.

Attached: 1519530280963.webm (448x336, 2.17M)

Stopped reading there
>>>/trs/

Why the fuck does she capitalize every 3rd word?

when pol cant take a joke lmfao

Why not make it a race thing and make them hold up to their own poison?

Good idea m8.

If you kill your political enemies they wi…. oh wait they just die. And if you systematically kill ALL political enemies they wi…. oh wait that’s called a victory

t. the fucking fbi

If you are building a legal case against her, better not advertise on Zig Forums. Good for you though. I hope Gautama sues the shit out of her and the school.

Attached: San_Ramon_Bishop_Ranch_SBC-2005.jpg (1024x332, 64.35K)

Kill yourself, cunt.

BAM should be "BAMN" as it stands for "By Any Means Necessary".

I think they dropped the "N" because no niggers allowed they don't care if it's necessary or not, they just do it.

Duterte would have executed this cunt long ago.

The only reason for carrying a knife is to defend oneself or to murder a hated enemy. You don't carry knives just to make known you are carrying one whether it is legal or not. He's fucked up really badly here in getting banned from campus.
My judgment is that he appears to have very little Aryan blood, if any at all and is, in fact, somewhat of a subhuman Dravidian. Maybe if he helps to re-establish Dharma in his part of the Universe and generate some good karma he can climb up the genetic cast system and be reborn as a White Person.

wanna stretch out that little pussy for a while tbh fam

Attached: d6b42497b67f24cacea2de002abd8e513aa422fc0d2b1fdbe2e6cd1f96c05407.jpg (490x427, 65.38K)

fucking feds getting dubs, the times we live in, oy vey

Yeah she deserves to be dropped off in the middle of Africa and left to be raped and murdered

He disarmed an antifa thug who has a knife while fighting of two other punks during a Smash Cultural Marxism event the same day as Milo's Free Speech week that was turned into just one day on the 24 of September; when the police broke it up they saw that he had a knife, but after getting arrested he was left go cause he was just defending himself.

The accusation being made by Hailey Brophy, that Gautam mailed a fucking knife to her over the 2017-2018 winter break is bullshit and just a way for them to get him in trouble cause they dont agree with his beliefs in race realism and the holohoax and etc etc

Nigger please, English!

TRS please go

have you ever heard of tools, faggot?

Felarca is on thin ice with her employer (BUSD). Last fall, Heartland Inst. published a 30+ page disciplinary document drafted by the school. Felarca has driven the school administration to the brink due to constant lying/abuse of policies as she prioritizes her activism leading to absences and attempts to use her students as props. The administration's hatred of her is confirmed by their lack of any resistance to Judicial Watch's FOIA request for all of Felarca's email. Felarca filled a lawsuit to stop BUSD from complying. Felarca's support in the community is limited to a small group of extremely vocal activists. The general public of Berkeley is tired of her violence if the Berkeleyside comment sections are an accurate guide. Give the school cause to fire her, and I believe they will happily do so. Mark Airgood, also of BAMN and also employed by BUSD, has a lower public profile, but is every bit as radical, and also has no business teaching children. He and several other BAMN members ran for NEA leadership positions last year. All got less than 10% of the vote which is heartening, but may also indicate that the left views BAMN as a liability due to their radicalism which has received so much press. I personally like when they chimp out and state their insane politics out loud - it reminds boomers/LIV that the left is totalitarian by nature, most just aren't as vocal as Felarca.

Marxists are threat number 2 in the list of things to destroy.
The first (that we have to focus on) are idiots too afraid to speak their mind.

at this point (((marxists))) and kikes are one and the same. the exact same force arrayed against the free peoples all over the world

Marxists are just nerdy bookworms with no sense of fun.

The last guy she filed a lawsuit against won a settlement of 11k in legal fees from her. But his total fees were 178,000 plus. She suddenly dropped her frivilous suit. The woman should be banned from ever filing lawsuits again. Its all a financial burden game for her amusement.

Personally id like to see the cunt disappear like jimmy hoffa.

And his practitioner didn't cover security for costs?
What an awful practitioner.