Daily reminder to never trust honeypots

In a stunning turn of events, the three Kansas Militia members who were planning to bomb a Somali complex turned out to be lead by an FBI agent, no shit!
Turns out, if you eat from the Honeypot, you get honeypot results!

REMEMBER KIDS
IF YOU'RE GOING TO BECOME A RADICAL
DO IT ON YOUR OWN

Oh and fuck anybody who tries to put a Discord server for Zig Forums. That shit is recorded. "If it's for free, then you are the product".

nytimes.com/2018/04/18/us/kansas-militia-somali-trial-verdict.html
archive.is/0J0gp

Attached: honeypot.jpg (620x413, 43.73K)

The government has to stop them every time, they only have to be successful once.

this is entrapment, no?

laws are for you
under what legal system?

And by militia you mean undercover Feds leading mkultra plants on and setting them up for a sting when they had (((enough))) evidence to paint them as evil meany whitey wah wah.

Sad that they think this still works.

if this is all zog has after the mini-nuke launched from congress today, let her rip. i'd bet some fiat currency these boomer faggots are zionists anyways lel

Listen goyim, you have to dehumanize yourselves and face to bloodshed, trust me and meet me up on my Discord.

Or feds leading the local sheriff and including the batf for fun.

Lone wolf militias are the wave of the future, there's nothing that can be done to subvert a lone wolf.

FBI led the NSA CIA and ATF on a LARP?

Attached: CIAnigger has Jokes.gif (500x208, 1.91M)

Attached: notafed.png (658x507, 127.24K)

Attached: Security-And-Infiltration.PNG (627x1011, 75.18K)

Zig Forums is free, who is buying our posts+meta data?

I want that little wheel chair guy to come back and make us a new chan.

IIRC it's only entrapment if it can be reasonably argued that those accused wouldn't have taken such actions if not for the influence of the undercover LEO. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You're deliberately associating a valid statement:

with bullshit:

The aim of honeypot "stings" is to discourage any organization at all. The aim is to do exactly what this thread does, which is increase distrust among white nationalists. It is a classic COINTELPRO tactic. Sowing distrust that people in a movement are all feds.

No movement ever gets anywhere where everyone is fearful.

That's the typical excuse user, but as we see even on our out of the way board there are constant posts inciting violence and before the filter they were often linking to Discord in particular.

Take Atomwaffen for instance, a more obvious honeypot I've never seen and they are constantly pushed on this board. In the old days it was the Proud Boys and TWP, you could get together with your local Federal LEOs and pretend to beat on Antifa faggots.

Hi FBI, you first. Make sure to yell out something we'll recognize before you go out in a blaze of glory.

yeah honeypots are everywhere and it sucks, but this 'literally everything is honeypot, remember to never ever organize goy!' is just as cancerous

i mean i get that there are actual govt goons all over europe and usa just waiting an opportunity to fabricate a criminal charge on you and get the zog promotion, but is permanent antisocial isolationism really the solution? can you really win while being this suppressed??

You shouldn't organize, the entire dragnet is based upon creating groups and drawing in suckers for a photo op or a staged event like C'ville.

If you organize do it with your friends and family. Anyway organization isn't important for results. If you look at the law enforcement press they fear lone wolves more than anybody, be they completely nonviolent Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter faggots or mentally deranged MKULTRA victims.

Attached: 488aa47fad8b654146abf0b14a3a9e4e5ecfeb2113a1e28fa3aa73a67ce15b4a.jpg (1021x1024, 70.74K)

sure but imagine what a motorized, mechanized rifle/grenadier group would do, supported with one or two machine gun sections, and maybe even a single scouting unit just to radio those easy to build 30mm man portable mortars….

and yet, all of that would accomplish nothing
any sort of violence is retarded unless at least 50% of the population that matters (males, youth, population capable of fighting and producing equipment) is behind it enough to storm the government, and military supportive enough to not get involved

i think organizing just enough to spread the truth and maintaining enough plausible deniability is the way, because you arent hard advocating for anything, and even if they try charging you with something, they have nothing and you can disperse

Way to be stupid and out yourself as a shill you stupid Jew.

Better plan, only join up with people you can personally verify, and dont waste time with fucking bombs. Grabs some friends, grabs some guns and a few thousand rounds, and get to work.

Even better plan, work on using the tools of subversion such as social media that (((they))) created for us and keep driving the herd. This isn't a war that's fought by random retards going off the hinge and shooting up gay bars, it's a war that's won by driving the herd.

It's the Butterfly War, and it's already in your neighborhood. A division of black Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter bots is worth more now than a hundred ISIS fighters.

>Even better plan, work on using the tools of subversion such as social media that (((they))) created for us and keep driving the herd. This isn't a war that's fought by random retards going off the hinge and shooting up gay bars, it's a war that's won by driving the herd
…oh you actually think voting will help?

I stand by the plan i suggested long ago. We only need a few thousand men in key locations to begin shooting up trains, boats and trucks. Bring the transportation of goods to a crashing halt. Let the fires of chaos be our cover.

DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO - NOBODY AT ALL NEEDS TO KNOW
IF IT IS NOT TOALLY INNOCUOUS, PURCHASE IT PRIVATELY OR MAKE IT YOURSELF
A LITTLE METALLURGY, BIOLOGY, AND CHEMISTRY GO A LONG WAY
THE ONLY TIME ANYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT ANYONE INTENDED TO DO ANYTHING IS AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE IT
BONUS: THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING AT ALL LINKING IT BACK TO YOU

Honeypots are stupid anyway. You could do more damage to the sandniggers by sabotaging the welfare office than attacking a mosque.

Yeah we memed in a fucking reality TV show bantzmaster because it was funny, and he vaguely was /ourguy/ and we will keep on doing this kind of thing into the future. In fact we've just started, what if it was *BASED* niggers who started shit at Starbucks and LA Fitness, what if this tears apart the merchants and the blacks? What'll happen?

Imagine being you, on this ride, and seeing one of those coupons going up around the country promising a PoC a free Starbucks because they're oppressed?

Dehumanize yourself and spray your brains on your wall shill.

what sucks about honeypots is that both the people telling us to go outside and protest and the people telling us to stay solely online could be feds.

Remember one thing:

There are no technicalities. "But technically I wasnt doing anything wrong". Cops and judges dont see it that way. Almost all legal systems in the west are based on belief. If the policeman/judge/victim believes you were trying to do something, then you were. Doesnt matter if theyve got nothing on you, they will dog through all your shit and find one minor thing to pin on you. I learnt this the hard way. You cant get off on technicalities, only be avoiding the police entirely. If the police are onto you,it's too late.

if you aren't violent you have nothing to fear in organizing. meet up at a coffee shop or bar to chat, then backyard box, go shooting together. mentor your fellow white man to success. i know this works because i took the chance to go to meet up on meadhall and through other forums, made some good friends, getting stronger every day.

Attached: 5c32d125dfdfe53c8a77089df64336106205988c72a0bee26be5267897fbeb97.png (259x370, 46.21K)

Read siege and realise there is something else other than sitting on your ass or attending dickie spencers gay bathouse talks

Why the fuck would you plan with others to bomb anything in the first place, bombing can be conveniently done alone. Anyways, OP is half correct, doing anything alone is the obviously safest route but you CAN recruit people if you know how to avoid instigators. Just make sure to recruit people that are either too young to be FBI, people that you've redpilled yourself, people you've known for years or people who show similar point of view but are harmless and never intend or get you into trouble. Avoid people who want to get you into something, try to search for people who aren't interested in doing anything, if they ever mention doing some radical shit instantly avoid them. Once you've found people that in no way can be FBI and never tried to instigate shit, you have to be the one to get them into action, don't start with dangerous shit either, start with harmless things like placing stickers or something. Don't search for people who are hot for action, search for likeminded people who share many of your opinions but are otherwise harmless, it's your job to turn them radical.
If you don't want to turn anyone radical, just make friends at the shooting range or gym or other places where conservative people hang out so you have a bunch dependable and likeminded people for shit hit the fan scenario.

And before you retarded shits from the FBI kick in my door, everything mentioned above is just pure theory.

Yeah, any "action" will follow the pattern of anonymous shit-posting.
Individuals following memetic concepts as the opportunity arises.
HWNDU rather than planned and "tactical" operations.

And for god damn sure, no more turning up en masse in cute little pre-approved
"uniforms" so (((they))) can prep and sneak their crisis actors into our ranks for
low effort false flags like in Charlottesville.

pic misses 2 of the biggest things to avoid is loud mouth niggerfaggots and retards who use social media. if you have a buddy who wont delete his faceberg or other shit, he sure as shit is the kind of retard who thinks he is safe saying something in a private chat, discord, or even the supposedly secure messaging apps. it monumentally stupid to be posting shit about a "militia," oath keeper, or 3% shit publically and tied to your name. everytime those chucklefucks showed up to protest something during the obama years it would turn out that several of them were actively talking to feds the whole time because they thought it was a good thing to do.

Make your own damn circles

This. If you're ever going to go "Hi FBI" on a mudslime, nigger, or kike, you do it on your own. This isn't for the extra challenge, this is for increasing your chances of success. No one truly legitimate is ever going to help you. The FBI wants an easy arrest and for you to build the case against yourself so they can say they did their job protecting kikes and their pets.

Protips:
There's no need to make a thread ala, "Don't go to ___ tomorrow." Showing up with no warning increases your chances of success exponentially.
Everyone wants to make kikes die and suffer. Unfortunately, suffering takes time, and the more time a kike spends alive the more suffering the kike causes. Therefore it's best to kill a kike as swiftly as possible. You can prevent more whites from suffering by eliminating kikes as quickly as possible.
You can kill as many niggers, assorted shitskins, and kikes as you can, but in the end it's better to kill the worst ones first. The ZOG can only sustain itself with the relatively few it has as puppets. If you think you can get a big target, do it.
If you get away, leave no traces, and this means no possible link to go by. Someone might RP as the shooter later but that won't give the FBI any clues that lead back to you.
Even if you did have one, the media will run with a different one. A dead kike or shitskin is all anyone needs to know.

No matter what you do, you can only trust yourself. In the end it's better this way. The FBI cannot possibly handle more than one lone wolf that's unconnected.

these men got convicted of saying nigger too much

#1 Never Trust anyone sadly this includes family.
#2 Never let ANYONE know what you are thinking/planning
#3Once the deed is done NEVER speak of it again.
#5Never leave ANY witness alive.
#6Always pick a meaningful objective random is a waste
#7 Remember there is always a price to pay for everything you do/don't do wether you get caught or not.

This is what I'm talking about. You're sowing fear of infiltration. That's a classic COINTELPRO tactic: sow distrust in a community and therefore stop a community from unifying.

Zig Forums appears to be a controlled opposition honeypot, so it isn't that surprising that there are people on here engaged in this.

Its like they learned absolutely nothing…

Attached: o-ANDERS-BEHRING-BREIVIK-CRYING-570.jpg (532x411 19.58 KB, 20.63K)

This is correct. The "muh trust nobody" is the attitude they want to inculcate to stop unity.

Not all organization is bad. Just be smart.

This thread is talking about whites unifying.

Nobody is looking for a discussion of crime.

Huh? There's no more free speech. Not on social media.

Oh, and not in person, either, because you lose your job/get harrassed. And they rigged the vote. And they surveil everything.

What exactly are the political options left to an individual to express their will? Whites have to unify and organize and take a stand against all of this bullshit, and be open about it and be willing to accept the consequences of that stand en masse, or we're finished as a people. Individual free political expression is a joke. It's over. Has to be unity and the whole group standing up.

Spy the fuck out of particular targets, from gleaned info work out way preferably from arms length/x degrees of separation/induce self inflicted damage of whatever depending on info, target successfully impacted.

And by smart don't organize obviously illegal shit with other people the communist kikes in court can fuck you over with.

Attached: honeypot transparent.png (620x413, 143.07K)

Attached: d20fe5b3a3a9f859fcb1a8121ad64f6d0e249d0158364eccb3e67228b22b2d14.jpg (246x255, 28.98K)

Why would I want to be a radical tho? Isn't that illegal?

Zig Forums is the board of peace. That being said, don't leave any evidence that your activities are connected. Once they find out there is a connection, they will figure out your motive, than they will demonize you in the media. Expect to have obvious falseflags be blamed on you.

Attached: 8daa5b60f0086c270692782747b6465b354e97c523711c904ea1584aa56612ef.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

You'll never be a cool dude like that.

Attached: no fun allowed.jpg (512x512 563.75 KB, 167.45K)

I you really want to do something illigal don't brag about it here or anywhere else on the web for that matter. Don't tell your friends and family neither. Way too many moralfags are out there. Lone wolf attacks are almost impossible to be predicted and stopped in time. As always Mr. FBI it's just a satire. I don't plan and I would never advocate for the use of violence or any other illigal activities.

The FBI is obviously mismanaged, overfunded, or overstaffed.

I believe that 'nazi march' in charloteville was definitely a honeypot. Or at least organized by Soros.

Charlottesville was Richard Spencer, Mike Peinovich, and some asshole named Jason Kessler. It was Terry McAuliffe that turned it into a shitstorm.

Who were probably paid by Soros type people to get it done.

False, I'm still waiting for lead to hit the back of my head and I'm still here. Where's my exit bag?

I never hear of Spencer any more, has he been put out to pasture?

No idea. Last I remember he was trying to organize a Charlottesville sequel with guns, and even Fag Anglin told him to fuck off. I think Charlottesville ruined him.

Whites united should be univerasal and genetic to the core and is completely natural to favor your in group however the current state of affairs dictate that any (((organization))) of white ppl shall be infiltrated by fucking the (((rat))) so decentalized universal understanding that it is us or them is more efficient than trying to start a group when kikes own and monitor everything because they are absolutely scared of white power. Playing their game is a losing battle yet building on the actual unity of whites that goes beyond and not subject to any group is something.We have't a need of guerilla tactics yet although current trajectory is pointing to either we kill all the jews and crush their religion into the dirt or we will be the dirt they walk on.As far as groups religion weather you belive in it or not is the single most powerful tool to control ppl and kikes don't have a monopoly on controlling the ebb and flow of it.

Think bigger picture than your muh whites united because they are using every race they can against you while they sit back and laugh.It is not about just us being NATSOC it is all races should be and that alone will destroy kikes forever hence why they hate anything remotely national.

I miss him, the entire site had better quality even though a lot of technical fuck-ups at times.

Attached: 1454199928332-1.png (3586x2792 2.63 MB, 1.9M)

It's easy to know if it's a false flag or not:

attack black churches, random niggers, jewish cucks, soyboys = false flag honeypot

attack politicians, corporations, ceos = real deal

Killing a few animals will solve nothing. Every redpilled white person that goes to jail or dies is worth millions of non-white lives. So unless you can kill millions of non-whites in your sacrifice, then you won't solve nothing.

killing is necessary and in the millions happens every year for fucking (((rats))) Iraq,libya,afghan now syria not to mention all the bolsheviks killed.Who controls the wheels of the death machine is important and white would be far less (((liberal))) in it's application than a fucking rat jew so ripping the ability away from them is first and foremost to solving the problem which means ending the fed reserve period .Until they lose financial dominion they will keep doing what they want wich is destroy whites as they are smart enough to know we are 1000x better than them so strip them of financial immunity and start confiscating their assets limiting lobby power they will all be hung or gassed or burned alive whatever nevertheless dead and powerless as they should be.

I imagine you're one of those mid-50s lesbians with the standard haircut that infest our government agencies. You're just so fucking soy infected.

You can't even pull this off convincingly, are you a nigger too? Our law enforcement agencies have really gone down the tubes since Obama put so many niggers in government.

torpedo jew ???? um

NO

what i dont get
is that we can make honeypots too
are these feds fearless?
we can spot an outsider from the way he talks
do they really think they can survive getting drunk with us?

3 unconnected lone wolves in a country going at the same time
the thought of it make me wonder of the effects

Projection is the act of blaming others of doing what you do
Feeling concious about your soy consumption?

Attached: IMG_1300.JPG (2366x3153, 1.25M)

Never ever join a militia or any group with anti government views.
You want a group for when SHTF? Coordinate with a small group of friends you’ve known for at least 5 years. Otherwise keep to your fucking self.
A militia group of 10 people will be 3 ATF, 3 FBI, 3 DHS, and you.

Put it this way
do you think a muslim go around telling every other muslim when he is about to do his thing ?
you dont need to - its stupid

Violence solves nothing except in situations where there are no other options. And even then a good defence is the best offence.

Looking for fellow minded people is better since humans are social animals. Just choose them carefully and with care.
Remember, be subtle, be smarter and use your opponents strategies against them. And above else show publicly that you are better than them. Same with your solutions compared to theirs. People are not inherently evil.
see: Trump's strategy
He isn't saying 1488 gas the kikes and beaners. Dismantle/criminalize their levers of power and brand them as illegals first.
THEN remove them.
BE SUBTLE.

Any reason for IP hopping?

Attached: 1462024363579-2.jpg (176x161, 9.81K)

The one good thing about all this fake shit is that they never catch on to what we actually do.

The truth is we're the least likely to do illegal shit, but they sure don't stop trying to entrap, frame, or otherwise attack US citizens. It seems like the most rational course of action is to end alphabet and end the fed.

They are right in this board, you fucking retard.

Then why can't we give them a good old fashioned hivemind mindfuck?

We kinda are in one, are we?

Unable to fight it out, unable to vote out problems, just stuck.

That's what I'm getting at, shenanigans never hurt anyone. And as long as you don't publicly state what kind of shenanigans you get into, you're fine. Finally, don't do dumbass shit like sign your name like some graffiti artist.

I think you are confused. The civ nats' protest baby corner is over there. Here we follow the wild west rules of the pre 2005 internet. I think if you want to contribute to raids, operations and coordinated attacks as a novice then you'll need to understand what the skid life involves. You need to see the fun and necessity in trolling. Blood in the water and incomplete dox should send you into a furious bloodlust frenzy, and any person to challenge your Zig Forums brethren should be spat at until they cry and we farm some keks. This is the great tradition your predecessors established before the Orwellian controls, and it is what we must continue to cleanse society of the weak and bring forth the fourth Reich! Zig Forums is so powerful, our social engineers make people delete sys 32, smash windows, pull fire alarms and so much more. You can create whatever you want and run any crew you desire: as long as you avoid moralfaggotry.

I do my own and vet heavily. its just for casual discussion and not serious action. besides I live in a libshit hellhole. nobody is going to follow me unless I'm super secretive.

Kekked
But that's like the best place to do it. Go James bond about it too lol

Bump

We are the ones threatening their power, don't think for a second democracy, rules or the law concerns them.

I'm surprised that this image wasn't posted sooner.

Attached: 1383872317739.jpg (467x488, 42.67K)

Pretty sure you got that backwards.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (330x421, 257.28K)

Bump

Is there anything funnier than larpers advising larpers on what to do about larpers?

Anyone have the screencap of the story where a local militia only consisted of local law enforcement and feds who had no idea the other members were police?

MEJEW.CA IS RACE-BAIT HONEYPOT
Tho many anons seem okay.

Right here

I'm blind, thanks.

Hey kiddo, want to bomb a government building?

That's an odd statement when this was a gov't led operation (the faux-bombing)

They deserved to be arrested for being so stupid.

It's not displayed in a private outlet like discord. Anyone who uses it to conduct private plans is dumb because they'll turn public

Attached: 5a039fb714cb197bf5dd868e5c97fae98e47600f8ce054f780526b7c61c8f4d8.png (658x507, 65.37K)

There's public rallies and then there's joining a group that tells you to bomb niggers with your personal information

A couple years ago I remember reading something about a bunch of Feds that infiltrated some KKK branch. They set up this violent plot and when they were about to go through with it all these different agencies busted down the door and they all just stared at each other. Turns out everyone in the group was a fed and they just didn't know it and were plotting against each other the whole time. lol

Attached: george-bush-eating-corn.jpg (500x522 40.35 KB, 133.26K)

Side note, what does Discord have to do with any of this? I doubt these old fucks were using it.

Bump

Bump

Problem is most people are stupid and can't follow simple rules and the (((leaders))) are too weak to kick people out of the group who are fags.

In the case of C'ville, you had the Obama guy organize it, the real leaders never had anything happen to them (wonder why), and they basically just setup some random crazy even though he was not affiliated with any group.