Eugene Gu

RACE-BAITING GOOK TRAINEE DOCTOR FROM CA MOVES TO TN, LECTURES WHITE PEOPLE, AND CALLS TO TEAR DOWN PUBLIC MONUMENTS

Eugene Gu
Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/eugenegu
instagram.com/eugenegumd/

The more you look at this, the more he looks like a ZOG psyop. At a bare minimum, this is some kind of Jewish subversion. The only question is how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/eugenegu

He claims to be developing methods for using fetal tissue implants in organ transplantation, which implies leading-edge medical science.
People who legitimately do that kind of work are pretty consumed, but this guy has time for full-time activism somehow?

He has a pattern of crying about "terrible racist" things that have happened to him in Tennessee at Vanderbilt since he moved from San Francisco, which led to him being suspended from the hospital he works at:

archive.is/deK40

archive.is/ax9kT

He was also involved with some Planned Parenthood shit:
saynsumthn.wordpress.com/tag/eugene-gu/

A shitload of articles on Muck Rack:
muckrack.com/eugene-gu/articles

And this site:
nextshark.com/author/eugene-gu/

In Fortune magazine he wrote about suing Donald Trump for blocking him on Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter:
fortune.com/2017/07/12/donald-trump-Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter-lawsuit-sued-block-unconstitutional/

This account has tweeted and 'liked' a lot of revealing shit: Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/nefariousMD
Apparently Eugene Gu reported this account to the Vanderbilt U police for "harrassment".

Supposedly, this is his Eugene's sock account: Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/marylaurymd

To top it off, we have adultery and domestic violence. For that we have:

Records can be obtained from the Superior court of Alameda County's public records site. They do not allow direct links or I would post it. You can look up family law records, search by public reports, select Hayward Hall of Justice, family law, filing date 1/30/2015. Gu vs Gu. Or by Case Number: HF15756661

Absolutely the same Gu. Ex-wife is a cofounder of his company @Ganogen_Inc which she still lists in her public FB.

Attached: gu_4.png (1936x1936 868.23 KB, 485.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academeblog.org/2018/01/16/the-case-of-dr-eugene-gu-and-vanderbilt-university-medical-center/
paste.ee/p/KfQtP
pipl.com/search/?t=ZTRiYTBmMjExNDUwNWYwNmUwMWE3YTZkYTU5YTJkMThkN2RjNmNkMDZlYTVjYzUx&in=8&q=eugene gu&sloc=US|TN|Nashville&l=Nashville, Tennessee&avatar=avatar-4
pipl.com/search/?t=YmRiODY1NTQ3NWM1Y2MwMzU5ODhlZjAxZGU5NGM0Y2U3NmIxZThhMmNkOGVhZTJk&in=8&l=Nashville, Tennessee&q=eugene gu&sloc=US|TN|Nashville&avatar=avatar-4&avatar=avatar-1
paste.ee/p/rzpnq
pipl.com/search/?q=Suphain Htaung Gu&l=&sloc=&in=6
iet.ucdavis.edu/content/new-sites-improve-campus-cell-phone-coverage
archive.li/vy0Xf
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ej5fNmObM9EJ:sutouchinglives.blogspot.com/ &cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
marathonfoto.com/Proofs?PIN=N4D984&LastName=HTAUNG
archive.li/3YQj8
youtube.com/channel/UCZtlbLgaHrhSQJ3gbYXZNVw
archive.li/79umU
honeymoonwishes.com/JenAndTed/WeddingParty.html
archive.li/9V5jW
eastbaytimes.com/2005/07/01/jefferson-high-schools-class-of-2005/
archive.li/anibV
peoplebyphone.com/phone-book/area-code/415-506/
archive.li/PXgP2
faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UPwSH82WtREJ.2015
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
usaco.org/current/data/open17_platinum_results.html
aapt.org/aboutaapt/2013-US_Physics-Team_pr20130510.cfm
imo-official.org/team_r.aspx?code=USA&year=2014
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/students/highschool/olympiad/2014-chemistry-olympiad-finalists.html
stats.ioinformatics.org/results/2014
goldenkeyfestival.com/composition_winners.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Since he's not working at Vanderbilt right now, he may be lurking around Nashville.
I think it would get interesting if we got a fix on his physical location.
Ahem…

That's exactly something Gu would write, to play to his victimology complex.

yeah get the fuck out. if you want to help, dig more shit.

A good beating will fix him

THIS

it's time to stop posting, glow in the dark faggots

You're not from here, and with that "Ahem" you definitely need to go back to whatever snarky libtard swamp you emerged from.

You glow.

This hole thread smells like glowing nigger psyop.

This faggot gook is a major snitch so if you fuck with him, proxy up and use throwaways.

It's because he got shitcanned for using dead babies in his 'science experiments'. He blames White people for it. He lost his fucking mind afterwards and that's what started all his faggotry. He hates Whites and considers himself a dindu so he's all up in Tyrone's jock now doing whatever faggots and niggers are up in arms about.

Do you have any links for this? Fucking gook killing white babies REEEEEE.

This. He has a pretty big Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter army of normies.

GO BACK TO /r/AGAINSTHATESUBS YOU FAGGOT

this is true. found this from his twitr or instagram where he apparently contacted Vanderbilt police.

Attached: nefarious.jpg (909x683, 101.98K)

There's some info about in the OP.

This "doctor" has time to write articles about the Starbucks incident

Attached: starbucks.png (1130x928, 834.14K)

Day of the Swatter when?

Attached: nervous buzzing.PNG (853x442, 585.81K)

Attached: 2018AAPIEventsWeb.jpg (740x481, 135.82K)

Yes. This gook is acting JUST LIKE a jew. Look at this post. OY VEY THE MEMORIES OF MY OPPRESSION.

This is the part that makes me wonder where he is connected to Jewish establishment. He has easy access to Globe and Fortune. I mean obviously he has opened doorways into the media machine through some kike editors.

Attached: jook.png (1174x1214, 927.35K)

and here's some jew from (((academeblog))) coming to his defense
academeblog.org/2018/01/16/the-case-of-dr-eugene-gu-and-vanderbilt-university-medical-center/

Attached: reichman.png (1292x522, 90.87K)

I only see white doctors. Non-kike ones.

paste.ee/p/KfQtP

Eugene Gu
———————————————————————-
Basics:
32 years old
Spouse(or previous partner/spouse): Jane Gu - [email protected]
Contact Emails:
[email protected] (once misspelled as [email protected] in an academic paper)
possible: e*@gmail.com -> [email protected]
possible: e***@yahoo.com -> cannot identify

Contact Phones:
(415) 254-**** -> 415 254 0107 - goes to VM, no name given
(415) 656-**** -> 415 656 0407 - number is disconnected

———————————————————————-
Pipl.com dumps:

Eugene Gu
pipl.com/search/?t=ZTRiYTBmMjExNDUwNWYwNmUwMWE3YTZkYTU5YTJkMThkN2RjNmNkMDZlYTVjYzUx&in=8&q=eugene gu&sloc=US|TN|Nashville&l=Nashville, Tennessee&avatar=avatar-4

From Daly City & Hayward, California

CAREER:

Medical Student at Duke University Medical Center (since 2012)

PLACES:

Daly City, California
Hayward, California

ASSOCIATED WITH:

Jay Gu (Family) , Qun Gu (Family) , Yuan Gu (Family) , Suphain H Htaung (Family) , You Li (Follower)

———————————————————————-
Eugene Gu
pipl.com/search/?t=YmRiODY1NTQ3NWM1Y2MwMzU5ODhlZjAxZGU5NGM0Y2U3NmIxZThhMmNkOGVhZTJk&in=8&l=Nashville, Tennessee&q=eugene gu&sloc=US|TN|Nashville&avatar=avatar-4&avatar=avatar-1

From Redwood City, California

CAREER:

Surgical Resident (PGY-II) at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (since 2015)

EDUCATION:

Doctor of Medicine (MD), Medicine from Duke University School of Medicine (2009-2015)

Redwood City, California (Work)

Excuse the newfagging…. Not seen that one yet. Thanks user

Do (((they))) assume white people will forget logic and listen to all of his suggestions just because they think hes a smart chink?

I fucked up on the wife and one link. The UT Southwestern link in this dump is a different Eugene Gu, as evidenced by his staff photo on their website (feel free to cross check me on this). For the wife I simply overlooked the name in the OP while I was searching around online and I falsely ID'd her. Found the proper name, found some info on her as well. An updated paste is here:
paste.ee/p/rzpnq
Details on Suphain

Suphain Htaung Gu
pipl.com/search/?q=Suphain Htaung Gu&l=&sloc=&in=6

30 years old
Female
From Daly City & Davis, California

CAREER:
Co-Founder of a Medical Research Institute at Self-employed (2012-2014)

EDUCATION:
Master of Public Administration (MPA) from University of Illinois Springfield (2011-2015)

USERNAMES:
vbsuu , shtau2

ADDITIONAL NAME:
Suphain H Htaung

PLACES:
Daly City, California
Davis, California

ASSOCIATED WITH:
Teresa Ngwayshin Ham (Family) , Jeffrey Thaungsein Htaung (Family) , Jane Jeong Gu , Eugene H Gu , Jay Gu

iet.ucdavis.edu/content/new-sites-improve-campus-cell-phone-coverage
archive.li/vy0Xf

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ej5fNmObM9EJ:sutouchinglives.blogspot.com/ &cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

marathonfoto.com/Proofs?PIN=N4D984&LastName=HTAUNG
archive.li/3YQj8

youtube.com/channel/UCZtlbLgaHrhSQJ3gbYXZNVw
archive.li/79umU

honeymoonwishes.com/JenAndTed/WeddingParty.html
archive.li/9V5jW

eastbaytimes.com/2005/07/01/jefferson-high-schools-class-of-2005/
archive.li/anibV

peoplebyphone.com/phone-book/area-code/415-506/
archive.li/PXgP2

Well, he was in Boston on the 16th for the marathon…

So, if he lives in Nashville and he's a runner…I know Nashville

Baste Asians amirite.

Once a gook, always a crook.

Checkem & wreckem

Attached: chinese killing piglets.mp4 (208x360 466.17 KB, 1M)

Attached: Can't Hear You.jpg (800x450, 69.33K)

I am now very angry at chinks.

Attached: smartest-people-in-the-world.jpg (637x844 51.37 KB, 128.61K)

I don't get it. Is being creative bad? Maybe if those butthurt antpeople on r/hapas spend less time crying about whitey stealing all the asian girls and more time trying to gain a soul, they wouldn't be such unempathetic husks.

Attached: asia.png (2520x921 595.52 KB, 1.24M)

Truly an honoury aryan, right fellow nationalists? Hahahahaha

Would someone like Michelle Yeoh be considered attractive in Mainland China?

what a trustworthy infographic.

Two things matter.
Pissing and shitting.
This is done via food and drink.

There is no race on this planet that can match whites in agricultural output and skill.
That and environmental and animal care.

What good is the math IQ of asians if they are bugmen.
What good is the verbal IQ of kikes if they produce nothing and parasite everything.

The 10-20 point difference in these specialities mean nothing in the all upstaging skills of keepig people fed and infrastructure up while also taking care of the world in ways the other races cannot fathom.

Except the japanese.

Thsi is because they, like most Europeans, were sardine canned up.
The bigger the continuent and the most warm and stable the more backwards and degenerate are the inhabitants.

Japanese are the closest to proper whites, westerners we have, but I still would never condone racemixing with them.

You're right, but there are a lot of pics of this guy with statues. Here's one of him with Andrew Jackson. Not a Confederate, but same effect. This Gu faggot would definitely want to remove the Confederate monuments

Attached: gu.png (1064x1198, 2.5M)

He also wants to take your guns.

Attached: guu.png (1562x1164, 1.89M)

Muh Asian math myth. I wish the people that promote this would pickup a graduate level text book and scan over the names of the theorems and methods. Do you see many European names, or chink names?

Attached: 51uCmN3D-2BNL-300x209[1].jpg (300x209, 18.47K)

If asians were any good at math they would understand ratios.

Attached: KeKs.gif (255x178, 255.79K)

Chinks are pretty prevalent in graphics research, but that might just be affirmative action shenanigans.

And I agree with you, it's just that I don't really care about all that IQ bullshit concerning kikes, chinks and europeans wherever they may live.

The IQ thing is only meaningful in actually retarded races, mostly dark skinned ones.

Whites make the world go round, and while there's many third world countries that provide a lot of food etc, if whitey would take over it would improve.

Whites excel at infrastructure planning and maintenance, nature preservation, animal empathy, agriculture etc, all things that are fundamental building blocks of the world.

Chinks have some really pretty native architecture but they don't have the mind to maintain it, for example.

Whites can make anything flourish because they're the most connected to nature.

I have started to substitute straight up racism with handling of plastic waste and environmental care when talking to normalfaggots instead of IQ.

They don't often accept IQ anyway so the kvetching about "whitey keeping them down" that sometimes crops up as a counterargument means nothing while giving you (or me, in this case) pretty much a 1:1 mapping to degenerate, backwards, subhumans without being "racist".

It is not a complete substitute for race realism/racism, but it does provide a meaningful alternative or icebreaker.

Attached: uqZdKZf[1].jpg (960x640, 96.79K)

Pro Tip: Everyone at Vandy does Cocaine to make it through the long hours.

Just report him to the DEA.

One, they have medical grade coke available. Two, doctors can write scripts or perform "treatment" which requires it. Three they have access to amphetamines and all kinds of juicy cocktails.
Unless you actually have proof of his abuse they won't do shit sadly.

Its an open secret in Nashville. Everyone knows.

He must be trying to get funding for racism research. Why not try to get funding for home invasion research? Afraid of what conclusions it might lead to?

implying i am a hapa

Attached: jew orientals.jpg (480x630 252.02 KB, 178.53K)

faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UPwSH82WtREJ.2015
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015
It's just a myth created to make people good about their kids not succeeding in life.
And I didn’t even mention how the Indian and Chinese youngsters are completely dominating their White counterparts as heavily discriminated minorities.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
usaco.org/current/data/open17_platinum_results.html
aapt.org/aboutaapt/2013-US_Physics-Team_pr20130510.cfm
imo-official.org/team_r.aspx?code=USA&year=2014
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/students/highschool/olympiad/2014-chemistry-olympiad-finalists.html
stats.ioinformatics.org/results/2014
goldenkeyfestival.com/composition_winners.html

Attached: RACES.jpg (437x586 13.09 KB, 124.16K)

it could be possible that this chink is actually a larper with a degree living off his rich parents. no way a doctor has time to write walls of text articles.

Attached: 00b6f472b3cb282d2a53079e2f74e954442f023b7ac27354bc5f64acf3ce5d00.jpeg (400x400, 17.71K)

dude, my sister who is a doctor wrote an article on the Huffington Post.

Attached: Scarlett-Johansson-Nose-Job-Before-and-After.jpg (500x352, 43.97K)

she wrote one article? this guy has written like 20 at least.

You know, whitey doesn't cuck without reasons on the cocoa trade and whatnot.

its kinda gay to use a brad pitt gif like that. you should stop.

pic not related

Attached: fellowwhites.png (576x616, 466.18K)

Doctors are highly vulnerable to malpractice suits. Just saying.

how many did your sister already killed because of bad job ?