/sjs/ Social Justice Snitching - Fuck the ADL

the ADL has a social justice snitching line that can be weaponized against them:
adl.org/take-action/report-an-incident

the attack plan is two-pronged:
angle 1:
angle 2:

what you can do right now:
>spread SJW snitching poster designs on Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit, Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter, facebook, etc
for the brave:

GIVE EM HELL

Attached: hate_speech_is_not_okay.jpg (940x929 713.33 KB, 140.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/168673815
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/168758919
10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html?dswid=-3056
Jack
12160.info/profiles/blogs/2649739:BlogPost:1772450
tfaforms.com/4613514
pastebin.com/TKiz65dE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank#Mary_Phagan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Report all racism by Israelis, which isn't hard, at all. Seriously, go to any Jew news comment section or Jew groups.

Israel just kicked out and sent 10k more niggers to Germany. Basically might as well shine a light on this and make the ADL itself culturally enrich Israel.

thank you to mods for seeing the value in this op and lifting my earlier ban after I explained the strategy in an appeal:

I made a new poster design that is much less subtle and more obviously a parody. It should disgust all but the most fanatically brainwashed marxists. It shouldn't be a problem that it's a parody because it's such an accurate depiction of leftist beliefs and the implications of those beliefs that it doesn't matter, it's horrifying anyway.

Attached: hate_speech_dad2.png (1160x1510, 349.11K)

a bunch of reports from half chan:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/168673815
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/168758919

have fun yet ADL?

Attached: report5.png (640x1136 130.45 KB, 165.65K)

Attached: report6.jpg (857x728, 178.73K)

Number 5 could easily be from Paranoia.

Also what are the chances the ADL hired some pajeet programmer to code the hotline and some user with code skills could fuck it up like the last time this happened?

Attached: 300px-Friendcomputer2.gif (300x292, 39.38K)

Mah nigga. I'm glad someone else remembers that still.

Mein sides are literally busted.

Attached: Capture _2018-04-19-23-51-27.png (437x568, 44.35K)

Attached: Capture _2018-04-20-00-05-05.png (444x556, 73.75K)

Step up.

Attached: ADL_Kvetch2.png (1223x880 128.89 KB, 101.43K)

Attached: no pickles.png (1240x1374, 216.2K)

Don't forget your throwaway emails lads.
10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html?dswid=-3056

Attached: image.png (640x1136 61.98 KB, 108.7K)

The last one is garbage.

You have no idea how completely oblivious the average kikebook user is. Or maybe you do because this is the first good op I’ve seen pushed in here in a long time. Have a bump friendo

rock on fren
seems like the posters fall into two categories:

Full frontal assault:
Stealth:

both are good, both work in different ways

Attached: pepe_metal.jpg (600x600, 34.2K)

I tried

Attached: adl.png (716x925, 89.55K)

more OC

Attached: sjw_snitch.jpg (626x417, 100.61K)

more good OC

Attached: sjw_snitch2.jpg (700x700, 142.07K)

what was it user?

i tried but it's shit

Attached: adl-c.png (709x449, 39.1K)

every drop in the flood of piss helps

half chan wants to meme Barney into the official "hey kids snitch on your parents for hate speech!" mascot of the left for use in this meme war

Attached: snitching_mascot.jpg (470x264, 14.76K)

Why Barney specifically? Afaik the creator isn't jewish or anything.

fixed the stupid grammatical error

Attached: sjw_snitch2.jpg (700x700, 125.67K)

Attached: OYVEY.PNG (707x660, 42.52K)

OC

Attached: hatecrimerevision.jpg (846x1200, 399.18K)

hey i've got a better idea

Attached: adl-c.png (695x541, 34.72K)

looks great - emphasis on betraying people close to you is what should disgust people who see it

TOP KEK

Attached: sjw_snitch3.jpg (1414x2121, 868.59K)

Because that show was on TV 25 years ago, and these 30-something grown children are constantly seeking their old security blankets. To them, the shitty kids' show they used to unironically adore (for those born between 1985 and 1990) or get high and goof on after school (for those born between 1978 and 1985), is like comfort food. These neurotic faggots can't stop putting their emotional disorders on display.

Attached: Barney_Torture.jpg (484x363, 32.28K)

this, basically Barney is such a massive and well known icon, the most popular figure on kid's shows ever, so it taps into imagery that is already in everyone's minds

Cuckchan threads might get more exposure, in fact that's where I made the purple poster. There I emphasized using actual leftist language instead of humor, and getting inspiration from real lefty posters.

need to bake a new one soon but I have to go unfortunately

it looks like #noplaceforhate is the best hashtag to hijack for this operation, it fits perfectly and it's already being widely used by leftists

>if anyone sees you and objects, claim you are doing it to "stop hate speech" and walk away report them to the tip line.

ftfy

TOP KEK why not
dumping homer templates for more OC if anyone wants them

Attached: snitch_on_your_racist_dad2.jpg (526x594 147.27 KB, 150.39K)

they misspelled yarmaluke.

those are quality. I hope they get escalated up to someone who will get the references, since I doubt the plebs who screen these things are so educated.

JEWS DID 9/11
Happy Birthday, Hitler.

A good idea to take over Homer. Do what thine did to Pepe, but on a much larger scale.

Disregard that sage. My apologizes.

DAT 2ND PIC

Attached: 099.gif (480x228, 499.03K)

angle 3:
Since the annual increase in anti-semitism is by jews.
Against our Palestinian brothers and sisters.

we are beginning to subvert the #noplaceforhate Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter feed, pic related

keep up the good work anons

Attached: noplaceforhate_subverted.jpg (906x854, 103.45K)

Bumps for justice

proof that this will be a highly effective memetic assault: our parodies are indistinguishable from what leftists are sincerely posting under #noplaceforhate
pic related
Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/NotThisPussyCat/status/986748831655256064

Attached: sjs_parodies_are_real.jpg (1200x857, 208.77K)

we are beginning to successfully subvert the google image searches for #noplaceforhate as well, pic related
keep up the good work anons

Attached: noplaceforhate_subverted2.jpg (1316x913, 284.59K)

I may be paranoid here, but is this safe? Could ADL track my IP or some shit where they find out shit about me

I'm still in tears you goys

Attached: sgwdg35g7sh84qdjwvs.PNG (866x577, 55.5K)

That's the plan user.
Shitpost on their website and get put on a watchlist.
Then setup a barricade in your living room, load your rifle and let lose when your front door is bashed open with a loud "Oy vey!"
They think they're trapping us. All they caught on their trap was bait for our trap.

Good, but add "TV" jej!

< not a plasma emitter
What % white are you?

57%

12160.info/profiles/blogs/2649739:BlogPost:1772450

woah

Attached: adlreport4.png (1921x907 89.66 KB, 178.25K)

Attached: 911.jpg (717x838, 165.83K)

Last version of the poster.

Attached: hatecrimerevision2.jpg (846x1200, 416.07K)

Try out this text:

HEROES
SPEAK
UP

No matter who it is, real heroes report all acts of hate.

Elli was brave. She knew what her mother said was wrong. She went to our website and reported the commission of hate to us. That's when we sprung to action. Today, Elli is in a post-doctoral program at Stanford. Her sensitivity paid off.

[URL HERE]
Save this. You never know when. You never know where.

The little icons are great, but get that cross out of there, and add a star of david, and the continent of Africa, plus two brides kissing and two grooms kissing.

Also, can you add, after the phone #, "phone will be charged 5 cents / minute"

bump

Attached: ORWELL.jpg (745x651, 190.67K)

The man could write.

Please criticize this text suggestion:

(I don't have a graphics tablet right now, so I can't, practically, make it).

Reported the *act of hate* instead of commiddion of hate.. Commission is to big brained and also turning words into actions

Remember that almost every article, speech and piece of media assumes genders for nearly everyone involved.

my response

Attached: 2018-04-21.png (1366x768, 108.26K)

>(((Windows 10)))
>(((Google Chrome)))
>(((4chan tab)))
Is this bait, user?

You can kill yourself any time, my guy.

Old but gold

Attached: bp.png (1348x1864, 134.47K)

this is a very naughty thread

This thread is some ingsoc shit right there it's gon b gud

Good job CIANigger.

Attached: 02d1281a9b2c2a6d15ee18faa8da34200e34b607ce7d6423e41d1bb337e9b621.gif (200x234 2.85 MB, 2.85M)

Let's step it up a notch, get a list of every office address and start hanging these posters up there relentlessly. Wear masks/helmets, ride motorcycles with different plates / put temporary paint on it. Compile address list into pastebin. Archive salt.

Also requesting sticky for this thread.

dumping more reports

Attached: report21.png (708x568 72.79 KB, 41.97K)

this, the reports are hilarious but we need to draw unwanted public attention to their 1984-style snitching

Attached: sjw_snitch5.jpg (1698x1131, 453.83K)

Why do i feel like this will not backfire and instead encourage communist style of selling out your parents, by reporting them to commie authorities?

Attached: babies.jpg (1024x792, 167.37K)

society is in bad shape but it's not quite yet ready for that - so exposing what is looming on the horizon in an ugly way, including the historical context of past soviet snitching and secret police, should disgust most people and do more harm than good for the leftist cause

Fuck the ADL. Mossad backed psy op run on american soil. Author MIchael Collins Piper talks about it, and his videos are on youtube.

Have fun messing with them anons.

Bamp, Bumpity Bamp

What I love is how I overheard someone saying "I knew they were looking at my stuff, but I didn't know they were looking at ALL of it." Completely fucking braindead level of retardation and apathy. The fact that none of them knew this from the start shows how moronic they are and their willingness to sacrifice their privacy for narcissism.

Bumpf

Attached: 8e10bf70ccc22cf1ee8f41e2064d661d-imagejpeg.jpg (1280x960, 168.01K)

Thhhiiiiiiissss

What would be better is to report Jewish attacks on gentiles. Write a report on people like Menachem Begin, an Israeli prime minister who conducted terrorist attacks.

more subversion of the ADL's hashtag #noplaceforhate

the snitch poster designs are spreading, keep up the good work

Attached: noplaceforhate_subverted3.jpg (1025x905, 138.55K)

bump

JUST IN FROM CODEFAG:

Yo
Wrote something that will auto fill the forum with random gibberish
It's simple to use
Go to: tfaforms.com/4613514 (They use a 3rd party for the actual forum)
Then create a new bookmark and put:
>pastebin.com/TKiz65dE

PIC RELATED

You type the code from the pastebin file into the Bookmark as seen in pic related and when u click it it autofills the fields with gibberish.

Attached: EditBookMark.png (886x1709 6.33 KB, 108.21K)

can you adapt this code to pajeetscript? it would be a bit better than meaningless strings

#!/bin/bash
x=('Niggers' 'Mudskins' 'Coons' 'Muzzies' 'Kikes' 'Arabs' 'Mexicans')
y=('conniving' 'dim-witted' 'god damn' 'godforsaken' 'retarded')
z=('subhumans' 'retards' 'parasites' 'parasites' 'terrorists' 'liars' 'apes')
r1=$RANDOM
r2=$RANDOM
r3=$RANDOM
echo ${x[$r1 % ${#x[@]} ]} are ${y[$r2 % ${#y[@]} ]} ${z[$r3 % ${#z[@]} ]}

Great OP. Have a bump.

Shop David Hogg's face in place of the kids face. For the lulz of course… and to subtly remind people of what he and those like him desire.

Feels like the "Draft your daughters." V2.0 and how IOTBW was the fourteen words V2.0 as well…

Attached: he5t713.png (1610x1218, 701.9K)

lol I know this is a sugarpot =)
Nigger Children are not self aware when they look into the mirror, test it our and see for Yourself.
Fascism and communism are ideology's that can be easily subverted with little effort.

Do You Lefties want me to, How do we say in Russia, Let You Smell the shit in reality?
You little Shits will not Challenge me, because You cannot.
Niggers are Retarded, Violent and part Simian.
Challenge me. go on.

Niggers are to stupid to farm… common Lefties… What are You going to do… Cwy to mama? Challenge a little random person from the right.

Your idea sucks

These ideas don't suck

I can't believe so many (((people))) are making more of this shit. Normies don't see the irony you retards

the more you shills scream, the more you motivate people to join in

correction: rabid marxists don't see the irony which is part of the plan: we want them to unironically endorse a nightmarish, hell-on-earth, soviet-style Orwellian dystopia complete with children ratting out their parents to the thought police - the uglier this potential society is portrayed the better, while still adhering to SJW logic to paint the picture (this is critical to avoid creating a strawman)

normies will be disgusted by this and pushed further right
the overwhelming majority of normies are still disgusted by the idea of family betrayal and children snitching on their parents
the reason why shills don't understand this is because they are brainwashed enough to think that this is good (they sincerely believe their own bullshit)

keep up the good work anons and ignore shills they are just scared

Attached: shills_measurement_device5.jpg (600x800, 55.2K)

This site will be down by this time next week at this rate.

Having trouble thinking of OC sadly

t. ADL

Attached: 1523715253372.jpg (414x419, 33.93K)

anything with a little kid who is curiously listening in, combined with this kind of text:

or anything with a grumpy "racist" old person, combined with this kind of text:

or something very over the top and horrifying (but still follows the marxist logic), like this:

Regardless of what your "meme" says, the effective outcome of your effort is
This can only be a kikework.

wrong again shill

correction: rabid marxists don't see the irony which is part of the plan: we want them to unironically endorse a nightmarish, hell-on-earth, soviet-style Orwellian dystopia complete with children ratting out their parents to the thought police - the uglier this potential society is portrayed the better, while still adhering to SJW logic to paint the picture (this is critical to avoid creating a strawman)
normies will be disgusted by this and pushed further right
the overwhelming majority of normies are still disgusted by the idea of family betrayal and children snitching on their parents
the reason why shills don't understand this is because they are brainwashed enough to think that this is good (they sincerely believe their own bullshit)
keep up the good work anons and ignore shills they are just scared

Attached: shills_measurement_device12.jpg (540x720, 56.66K)

Hello (((user))).

bump

Thats got some real heat AND flavor to it.

Attached: guesswho.JPG (890x561, 59.89K)

>>>/bmw/
>>>/redstick/

That second pic… it actually is a true story. Holy shit, I thought it was satire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank#Mary_Phagan