Prepare for Summer meme wars

Gentlemen,
The summer, with its typically heat-induced violence, violent outbursts, protests and astro-turfed social movements is nearly upon us.

Over the past two summers we have learned that street conflicts between free-speech supporters and Antifa have resulted in an alternative media boost, as original footage and photos are often taken from multiple angles (even the recent Starbucks psy-op was filmed this way). Alternative media will pick up memes quicker than MSM.

The old guard's way seems to be to peal back time to the point that kicked off the loss of many areas of our precious nation to federal oversight, mandates etc.. stemming from the Civil Rights movement TM, for instance, we now hear of "separate bathrooms" related to the Starbucks incident.

The purpose of this thread is to exercise our curiosity and consider how far back the left will attempt to re-ignite the narrative that swayed so many to their side at one time.
In examining the left's attempt to restart the narrative, we should concoct leftist scenarios, timelines, incubate meme-hatcheries, and maybe even ways to draw them out and into self-ridiculing situations.

It seems most of these protests occur in places like California or NYC, mostly liberal cities, and at leftist, jewish-owned nation-wide chains like Starbucks. Keep that in mind as you try to predict their next move. We should keep tabs on developments in those hot-spots and be prepared to react, if not to be pro-active.

Attached: Summer camp.jpeg (1280x840, 166.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ohJD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As leftist false-flag ops are probably in high gear, I would suspect that the next psy-op will involve a different minority, though their false-flagged suffering would be peculiar to their "historical" suffering in the U.S.
One idea might be to preempt this.

I recommend if you have a fairly specific preemptive psy-op that you do not grow it here. This thread would be just to speculate in a general way in order to be prepared to react.

Whatever happened to seed-bombs? That was a wonderful idea.

Come back after your balls drop, kid.

I think (or at least hope) someone tried it, but when it comes to seedbombing you have to play the extra long game. It'll be years before those crackmonkeys notice something's up.

Countersage.

Attached: jude.jpg (255x253, 14.59K)

riots tend to happen in the summer. could be some comfy times ahead

Attached: babad7f22e112ef354416baa2aab34a90f37aa29b2f0bc0c65b99a4dcbd6e102.gif (244x211, 161.26K)

This, even with grass such as bamboo or fast growing trees it takes at least 3 to 5 year before it grows expeditiously.

Still wouldn't hurt to sow the land with fresh seeds, on an annual basis. Since it is the season, we should encourage more anons to partake.

Kill yourself and livestream it on leddit, kike.

Use japanese knotweed. It grows something like 8+cm a day so it doesn't take that long. If people are going to seedbomb I'd rather see kike properties peppered with lavender though as it would cause a larger amount of kvetching and beautification at the same time.

Indeed. And I think it must be added that if any user is contemplating an action, any action, one must examine it from a cost-benefit analysis. Whatever action one takes must ultimately benefit our race in the long term. However in determining whether one should take an action, they must also weigh the personal risks associated with that action. Never do anything that will likely end up with you in jail or dead.

Stick man approves

Attached: altknight.jpg (1024x683, 60.34K)

Pre civil-rights language here. Colin Kapernick decries "lawful lynching". Is he capable of coining this phrase? If not (probably not) then this was fed to him. By whom, and for what purpose. We all know institutional racism isn't exactly as they make it out to be. The point is to divide and conquer through soft power. This is what makes the left's allegations of Russian interference backfire. The alleged Russian interference was to stoke division, unironically along the same lines as actual leftists in the states. I guess 999they000 want to be the only ones stoking the division.
Legal lynching. This will be a hashtag most likely with the next police shooting. Prepare to fire back.

archive.is/ohJD0

Attached: legal lynching.jpeg (600x593, 53.14K)

Zig Forums used to be a much smarter board with far higher quality posters. I hope that returns one day but summer only fills me with dread on every chan.

Oh, we are. This summer, my secret leftist meme cartel will be conducting raids all across both 4/pol/ and 8/pol/. Prepare your anuses for Outer Heaven.

Attached: logo.png (512x512, 134.04K)

You kvetching doesn't help improve the quality of this board.
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE

I know I put far less efforts into my posts these days, everything just seems so tiresome.

*effort. (Case in point, I cannot even manage proper grammar)

Summerfags.