The end of the Amerimutt meme

1. Americans have 0.37% non-white ancestry. 0.19% African, 0.18% Amerindian unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/

Safris have 5-7% non-white ancestry. Much of which is sub-Saharan African
unz.com/gnxp/the-ancestry-of-one-afrikaner/

unz.com/gnxp/admixture-in-south-african-afrikaners/

gnxp.com/WordPress/2017/09/22/the-non-european-ancestry-of-afrikaners/
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?201721-South-African-Ancestry-Composition

csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.htm

2. America had the one drop rule. One drop of nigger blood made you a nigger. You can try to guess what the status of Safris under this rule would have been. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

South Africa had the pencil test. You could be known to be 30% black, and be declared white. Yes, white, not coloured. As long as a pencil didn't fall out of your hair.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencil_test_(South_Africa)

3. "White" South Africans occasionally have throwbacks where their nigger genes surprisingly become visible one generation. On the most famous occasion where this happened, the apartheid government passed legislation to keep the offspring legally white.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing

Americans never have these throwbacks.

4. Americans select white looking men like David Duke, Don Black and Tom Metzger as our WN leaders.

"White" South Africans select mulatto and quadroon looking men like Eugene Terreblanche and Jacqui Gradwell as their WN leaders.

Which group is the mutts?

Attached: 1523776676967.jpg (630x420, 26.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/omuDF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do understand that the Mutt meme isn't about genetic purity but racial makeup of the country, as well as a humorous way to trigger burgers who like to jerk off about a heritage they have long since lost all connection to?(>Implying an anti-white d&c (((meme))) is just silly bantz)

Forgot to sage

Kill yourself.

archive.is/omuDF

Reported.

Tell that to the cunts spamming the I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass meme

T. Butthurt kaffir moderator

Suck my cock, moderator faggot. Who cares if "White" South Africans with nigger admixture get exterminated

I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass(Okay)

you're not helping
t.burger

Attached: a9354f95c79fb10eb5f563185a1f602650f4e5b06684af1acc98d17e161d9769.jpg (593x457, 61.17K)

So what you're saying is we're euromutts.

Attached: 49290d01d0f12d77b0975279f9bbe0df03e21c4fa634e933839fb123bbd16922.jpg (300x300, 23.79K)

The 56% number stems from the amount of whites in the US, so…(Isramutt)

Isramutts are better, because the thing looks so much like every jewish man who hits middle age.

Attached: herschel liebermutt 2.png (581x720, 456.31K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing
Sandra Laing's mother was clearly fucking a black man.

Attached: sandra-laing-young.jpg (650x279, 74.29K)

Attached: just.jpg (290x274, 14.33K)

its just Europeans making up for getting raped anally everyday, since its a) illegal to make jokes about the REAL problem there and b) only if they want to go to pound town for that and get more nigger dick in their anus. its a coping mechanism. yeah we realize jews are disgusting, its just that either we 1) wait it out until boomer neocohens are dead. or 2) not much else we can do unless glow in the darks want to kidnap us and torture us for their sick pleasure. yeah I think I got both sides here.

Praise Kek, the self-deporting has begun.

Europeans love 'Murica.
They just hate half-breeds like every other Old World nation.
A half-German half-Briton is fucked there. Throughoutly worse fucked than a half-white half-black in the USA.

Genetic similarity > national boundaries

Nordic (aka non-blacked) Europeans all over the world need to learn this lesson yesterday.

Attached: pol-meetup-2012.jpg (1023x768, 176.34K)

This.
There's a reason ancient philosophers based utopias on civic nationalism.